Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (12536 Views)

Happy Birthday To My Big Aunty Tearoses Aka Chaircover. / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Delaying Marriage Due To Family Responsibilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by jaybee3(m): 9:46am On Feb 29, 2012
Yeah that's right, madam CC is 21 years younger today so folks please clear your throat and let's sing happy birthday song for her.

So where the party @ madam cc?
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by blank(f): 11:05am On Feb 29, 2012
Happy Birthday CC. May God bless you plenty and may you have a long and fulfilled life.
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by Yorisb: 1:11pm On Feb 29, 2012
Where da parry at?
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 29, 2012
Happy Birthday dearest CC, what a unique birthday, no wonder you are so wise. Bless you and may you continue to have a love fillled and fulfiled life.
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by punta(f): 1:21pm On Feb 29, 2012
Happy Birthday Aunty CC!!! May God grant you many more fruitful years. Now I understand why you are so different wink. You are indeed a blessing to your generation. May the Lord bless you real good.
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 29, 2012
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 29, 2012
chaircover:

Thank you everyone. I am sooo touched kiss

Its hard o! having to wait every 4 years, but God dey cry grin
Lol yea, but the good part is money can be saved every 4 years to buy you a befeting gift ( BMWX6) I am waiting for your testimony tmr oh
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by blank(f): 1:53pm On Feb 29, 2012
Bia, why are you on the internet and not celebrating somewhere?
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by Analytical(m): 1:58pm On Feb 29, 2012
Happy Birthday CC!!  May this day be crowned with that X5 (upgraded to X6?) you have long desired!  Amen.
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by Ninapha(f): 2:06pm On Feb 29, 2012
Put on your dancing shoes,
Let the music blast
Set the table with candle lights and flowers
As we gather to celebrate with a precious sister
Happy Buffday sister!

Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 29, 2012
Live long, be prosperous, be happy, be richer, be fulfilled enjoy God's blessing. Get the BMW, well if not now the newer version whenever.
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 29, 2012
Happy Birthday sweetheart. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 29, 2012
I hate your feminism and ur women liberation views sometimes but hey, happy birthday and lot's of luv.
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by Chubhie: 2:20pm On Feb 29, 2012
HBD my dear. May all your wishes come tru. I celebrate you.
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by Confilass: 2:23pm On Feb 29, 2012
Happy Birthday Auntie CC. May God add more years unto u and continue to use u as a blessing to others.

As u touch others live u will neva lack with ur generations - Amen.

Hip! Hip!! Hip!!! Hurray,
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by mission08: 2:25pm On Feb 29, 2012
Hearty congratulations to you on your birthday. Wishing you and ur family the best in life
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by OAM4J: 2:29pm On Feb 29, 2012
chaircover:

Thank you everyone. I am sooo touched  kiss

Its hard o! having to wait every 4 years, but God dey   cry   grin

That is because you are SPECIAL!  At least you will still remain this age until 2016 cheesy kiss

Happy Birthday! Many Happy Returns!

And keep the dream, the X5 will come  wink

Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by ask4double(m): 2:30pm On Feb 29, 2012
Happy birthday unique one, U shall live to celebrate another 80 joyous birthdays though once in every 4 yrs, so gear up for a long, lovely and fulfilled life, cheers,
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by untainted: 2:31pm On Feb 29, 2012
You are an inspiration to millions on Nairaland both the registered and unregistered.
When serious issues come up on the family section, people in my office eagerly wait to hear
what you have to say.  

Happy Birthday Chaircover!
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by jaybee3(m): 2:46pm On Feb 29, 2012
From Uncle CC
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by slimyem: 2:54pm On Feb 29, 2012
happy birthday sis!
cheers!
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by 1forall: 2:58pm On Feb 29, 2012
have a happy very birthday! grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by baby6: 3:11pm On Feb 29, 2012
Happy Bday to our wonderfull CC,
May you live long, may you age gracefully, above all may you fufil your purpose.
onnthe lighter mood you only grow up once in 4 yrs grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by ronkebp(f): 3:12pm On Feb 29, 2012
Happy Birthday dear!!!!!!!!!!!!! many more years to come in Jesus Name, Have fun. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by snthesis(m): 3:26pm On Feb 29, 2012
happy birthday CC- my wonderful inlaw grin grin
- Missy has been behaving well tongue
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by Natasha2(f): 3:30pm On Feb 29, 2012
Happy birthday chaircover  kiss I wish you many more happy returns
you are officially 5 years old  grin kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by yogun(f): 4:02pm On Feb 29, 2012
Happy birthday CC

We share the same birthday

It's a good feeling knowing someone here also shares the day

I wish you all the best in life
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 29, 2012
Once again happy birthday to madam cc.
We may not always see eye to eye,but you know its all good.
Many happy returns.
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 29, 2012
Happy birthday Chaircover. smiley

yogun:

Happy birthday CC

We share the same birthday

It's a good feeling knowing someone here also shares the day

I wish you all the best in life

Happy birthday to you too Yogun. smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by moHot(f): 4:50pm On Feb 29, 2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU CHAIRCOVER AND YOGUN!
I WISH YOU GALS ALL THE GOOD THINGS OF LIFE!!!
I WON'T WISH YOU LONG LIFE BECAUSE ITS YOUR BIRTHRIGHT!!
HAVE A BLAST!!! cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by eros(m): 5:02pm On Feb 29, 2012
Happy Birthday Ma.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Forced Into Prostitution In Cote D’ivoire-pics Inside / Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? / Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.