Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

AETI Calls For Test! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / AETI Calls For Test! (14798 Views)

AETI Nigeria Graduate Trainee Engineer Recruitment / AETI Invitation For Test / Invitation For Psychometric Test By AETI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AETI Calls For Test! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 07, 2014
sucroseoff:

*clears throat*
I didn't want to talk at first, so as nt to sound discouraging
these guys r nt organised at all
d test started around 11:30 after candidates av been around before 9am
I tot they wud av been wiser today
bt No...some only got to do d interview after 4pm...imagine
again, d interview procedure was too inhuman...asking basic questions from u after u r frustrated n denied water n food till around 4pm...we cudn't even go out to ease ourselves...IMAGINE
another step dat discredit d whole procedure for me...it was lecturers that conducted d interviews...hell..I was hoping to meet a staff of d "secret" company they claimed they r recruiting for
finally...I was asked what attracted me to d job....I was like...really? ...which job cos I was yet to b told wot d hell I was doing there...or wot cud av been a better response?

abegi

I can feel the pain bro. You must be one of the electrical/mechanical applicants. You guys were over 50. Just 12 of us who studied computer were called.

Even at that, I wondered if I will ever get interviewed. The interviewer spent at least, 25, 30 minutes interviewing one person. I was number 9. Imagine waiting for over three hours before being interviewed.

I remember asking the lady seated beside me if that's how all interviews take ages cos it's my first real interview.

Now that you said the interviewers are lecturers, I think every other thing has fallen into place.

Who asks over 30 questions during interviews? By the time you even manage to get 25 and miss a whole 5, it feels like you just had a woeful performance. Well......
Re: AETI Calls For Test! by Wonder1844(m): 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2014
No wonder i hav been vry skeptical abt dis ppl. Thank God i didnt waste my 8k nd time going 2 portharcourt 4 d exam.
Re: AETI Calls For Test! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2014
Wonder1844:
No wonder i hav been vry skeptical abt dis ppl. Thank God i didnt waste my 8k nd time going 2 portharcourt 4 d exam.

Lol, but you could have gone. You never can tell- The one at PH might be properly conducted.
Re: AETI Calls For Test! by Wonder1844(m): 10:02pm On Nov 07, 2014
rationalmind:

Lol, but you could have gone. You never can tell- The one at PH might be properly conducted.
abeg dis people shud go nd boil stone. Der is no light in dia tunnel.
Re: AETI Calls For Test! by Nobody: 3:45am On Nov 08, 2014
just hope its real
Re: AETI Calls For Test! by MacMaster01(m): 10:17am On Nov 08, 2014
feelings1:
I was at the ph venue No 2 market road rumuomasi only to see provision stores. When I enquired of our lady of perpetual help model school, I was told there is no school of such name in the building and that area. I am in a bus returning to my base in Onitsha.

Lol it's no 2 market road, rumuosi not rumuomasi

1 Like

Re: AETI Calls For Test! by arshavineering(m): 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
success sms just dropped. .Baba God thanks Sir

1 Like

Re: AETI Calls For Test! by engrprinceka(m): 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
People what are we expecting tomorrow?
Re: AETI Calls For Test! by MacMaster01(m): 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
engrprinceka:
People what are we expecting tomorrow?

25 to 30 oral interview questions pertaining to your field grin grin
Re: AETI Calls For Test! by prospects: 11:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
All of una just dey talk rubbish! Yes, the interview cud have be organised in a far better way but that does not remove the fact that this job is real. The company they are recruiting for is not a secret. Everybody knows it. The fact your friend doesn't tell you doesn't mean he doesn't know. Yes! I said it. Friends are very deceitful when it comes to job matter.

If you really want to know the company, its no secret at all. Even the interviewers would tell you. Nigeria is fuckkked. Too many graduates seeking for a limited number of jobs. So expect such interviews. but don't let it affect ur performance. U know why? coz people would still scale through no matter how so ur complaints would fall on deaf ears. Do ur part, and pray to God. .

3 Likes

Re: AETI Calls For Test! by prospects: 11:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
rationalmind:
The interview was hellish sad sad

If I don't exaggerate, the questions I was asked were above 25.

What are the variants of windows 7?

variants of windows 8?

He points at something on the motherboard and asks me to identify.

Ahah, job seekers dey suffer no be small angry
Computer engineer..How can u not know the variants of windows 7 and 8? Go break melon jor

1 Like

Re: AETI Calls For Test! by prospects: 11:52pm On Nov 08, 2014
sucroseoff:

*clears throat*
I didn't want to talk at first, so as nt to sound discouraging
these guys r nt organised at all
d test started around 11:30 after candidates av been around before 9am
I tot they wud av been wiser today
bt No...some only got to do d interview after 4pm...imagine
again, d interview procedure was too inhuman...asking basic questions from u after u r frustrated n denied water n food till around 4pm...we cudn't even go out to ease ourselves...IMAGINE
another step dat discredit d whole procedure for me...it was lecturers that conducted d interviews...hell..I was hoping to meet a staff of d "secret" company they claimed they r recruiting for
finally...I was asked what attracted me to d job....I was like...really? ...which job cos I was yet to b told wot d hell I was doing there...or wot cud av been a better response?

abegi

Imagine this guy! How can you not know a job you are attending the interview for? And u say u dey nairaland. You are asking what you are doing there? Shey na dem kidnap you come them? So u are trying to tell them that you just do things... even when u don't know what its about. . If the job na for packing shit, na after u don waste money attend the interview u go know abi? Do ur homework bro.

u get luck. these interviewers even good. u never see some wey go just burst laff. u against panel of like 5 to 7. Just 1 on 1 interview, all of una dey jump like fowl.

My people, this is naija. you gat dey rugged. you know why? coz no matter the stage, people must scale thru....so ur excuses nor go hold water.

Yes, na me talk am! Na advice. I learnt the hard way!! So I'm not just talking for talking sake. I be veteran for this matter so nor think say e get we in u wan tell me. I want make una dey sharp! Nor learn the hard way like me!

1 Like

Re: AETI Calls For Test! by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 09, 2014
prospects:

Computer engineer..How can u not know the variants of windows 7 and 8? Go break melon jor

At the basic level, what do you think computer engineering is all about? What's my business with the details of Operating systems?

Operating system is a whole course in itself for those who studied computer science.

Through out my stay in the university studying Computer Engineering, I never came across the word operating system in any course material whatsoever let alone the word windows. The reason is obvious- Those who drafted the syllabus understand it's practically none of our business.

Yes, I know that's no justification for not knowing it. But to say because I studied computer engineering then I should know the variants of windows OS shows you have practically no idea what you're saying and by extension, no idea what Computer engineering is all about.

PS: You can as well ask as many computer science students as you see the variants of the motherboard.

When they fail to answer, ask them how come they don't know since they studied computer science.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AETI Calls For Test! by nellytivities(f): 7:09am On Nov 09, 2014
prospects:

Imagine this guy! How can you not know a job you are attending the interview for? And u say u dey nairaland. You are asking what you are doing there? Shey na dem kidnap you come them? So u are trying to tell them that you just do things... even when u don't know what its about. . If the job na for packing shit, na after u don waste money attend the interview u go know abi? Do ur homework bro.
u get luck. these interviewers even good. u never see some wey go just burst laff. u against panel of like 5 to 7. Just 1 on 1 interview, all of una dey jump like fowl.
My people, this is naija. you gat dey rugged. you know why? coz no matter the stage, people must scale thru....so ur excuses nor go hold water.
Yes, na me talk am! Na advice. I learnt the hard way!! So I'm not just talking for talking sake. I be veteran for this matter so nor think say e get we in u wan tell me. I want make una dey sharp! Nor learn the hard way like me!
It is people like you that will go and fail interviews. Since you know who they are recruiting for, why don't you say it instead of insulting people on the thread. The fact that you're here ranting proves one point, that you don't even know the company. Even the appliedng people did not specify the company.

1 Like

Re: AETI Calls For Test! by prospects: 8:28am On Nov 09, 2014
rationalmind:

At the basic level, what do you think computer engineering is all about? What's my business with the details of Operating systems?
Operating system is a whole course in itself for those who studied computer science.
Through out my stay in the university studying Computer Engineering, I never came across the word operating system in any course material whatsoever let alone the word windows. The reason is obvious- Those who drafted the syllabus understand it's practically none of our business.
Yes, I know that's no justification for not knowing it. But to say because I studied computer engineering then I should know the variants of windows OS shows you have practically no idea what you're saying and by extension, no idea what Computer engineering is all about.
PS: You can as well ask as many computer science students as you see the variants of the motherboard.
When they fail to answer, ask them how come they don't know since they studied computer science.

Nice one bro.. I be think say you go insult me. Anyway, I like as u get my point. These recruiters do and undo coz applicants are so much...thus people must scale through. .so any one's excuse would not hold water. Just keep doing ur best. God would make a way for you.
Re: AETI Calls For Test! by dandaddy(m): 8:31am On Nov 09, 2014
wit d little experience av got when been interview, i it think it all boils down to honesty and be direct. For instance i was ask a particular question on FET,whch i answered,then he went further then i told am more conversant wit d bipolar transistors,of course he asked questns and i answered all. Then there was another on maitenance, i said my bit,as usual he went further, then I said with time i'll be a veteran (because d questn na 4 veteran.)
Re: AETI Calls For Test! by prospects: 8:49am On Nov 09, 2014
nellytivities:

It is people like you that will go and fail interviews. Since you know who they are recruiting for, why don't you say it instead of insulting people on the thread. The fact that you're here ranting proves one point, that you don't even know the company. Even the appliedng people did not specify the company.

Hahahaha......Joke of the century. I have told you guys...
Take it as a sadistic advice. I did not specifically use any
insultive words on anybody. If you want to know who they
are recruiting for, ask and you shall be told. Your
ignorance wouldn't be an excuse really.

Yes, I have 'failed' interviews ... and I have learnt from
them. It doesn't make me a lesser human. It only opened
my eyes and made me realise many things I was taking
for granted. My dear, I have also passed interviews..so
calm down. And so you know, I don't believe in pass/fail
interviews. Not all jobs are meant for every one and not
every one is suitable for all jobs. Hey, that's the essence
of the interview! So aunty, calm down and ask questions if
you don't know. Nor dey form interview scholar for here.
Remember what I said, that you don't know doesn't mean
your friend, friend and friend don't know. They are all
lying.

Also, AETI didn't specify ...that's the more reason you
should put it to them to tell you. Don't be scared of them
at all. It is their duty to tell you! And they would really.
Re: AETI Calls For Test! by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 09, 2014
prospects:

Nice one bro.. I be think say you go insult me. Anyway, I like as u get my point. These recruiters do and undo coz applicants are so much...thus people must scale through. .so any one's excuse would not hold water. Just keep doing ur best. God would make a way for you.

Yea, I'll definitely scale through one someday.

I'll definitely make my preparation all encompassing next time. It's my first major interview, I guess my inexperience showed a bit. I've learnt my lesson and moved on- taking consolation from the fact that I passed my first job test grin

And ooh, I might even be called grin

1 Like

Re: AETI Calls For Test! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
rationalmind:

Yea, I'll definitely scale through one someday.

I'll definitely make my preparation all encompassing next time. It's my first major interview, I guess my inexperience showed a bit. I've learnt my lesson and moved on- taking consolation from the fact that I passed my first job test grin

And ooh, I might even be called grin

I like you already.
Re: AETI Calls For Test! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
taiwolusol:

I like you already.

You're not alone, everyone likes me. cheesy

Thanks bro smiley
Re: AETI Calls For Test! by MacMaster01(m): 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
oya Port Harcourt people, your not talking
Re: AETI Calls For Test! by Rowlandpaul: 10:32am On Nov 10, 2014
But on a more serious note, which particular company is this guys recruiting for? PH People, hw fa na? Hw was the organisation in ph? Both test and interview......
Re: AETI Calls For Test! by uchechukwuochei(m): 10:39am On Nov 10, 2014
Twas cool. The test was conducted right on time nd we were through before noon. Interview was great too just that they took more time in that aspect. They kept to time as regards their starting time.

2 Likes

Re: AETI Calls For Test! by arshavineering(m): 11:12am On Nov 10, 2014
uchechukwuochei:
Twas cool. The test was conducted right on time nd we were through before noon. Interview was great too just that they took more time in that aspect. They kept to time as regards their starting time.

you just spoke our mind...

I see you baba
Re: AETI Calls For Test! by wonda26(m): 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
How far with the other centres? Is it through theirs was postponed? I think it was suppose to be conducted at four centres nationwide
Re: AETI Calls For Test! by Rowlandpaul: 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
wonda26:
How far with the other centres? Is it through theirs was postponed? I think it was suppose to be conducted at four centres nationwide
yes.... Abuja schedule was rescheduled for friday...
Re: AETI Calls For Test! by uchechukwuochei(m): 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
What's happening here?

1 Like

Re: AETI Calls For Test! by MacMaster01(m): 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2014
They haven't started calling for d 2nd interview na
Re: AETI Calls For Test! by MacMaster01(m): 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
....... guys??
Re: AETI Calls For Test! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
FINALLY! Its worth the wait

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Salary Structure For Nigerian Fire Service / When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? / INEC Recruitment Portal 2020 - Has Anyone Received A Message?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.