Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? (2845 Views)

Confession Time:come In And Confess / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 01, 2014
Wao! it’s honesty time, time to say the truth and be bold saying such, time to be frank and not be sentimental about the truth…

Kindly state that thing you really miss about your ex, it could be anything, trust me its worth saying, you never can tell how far you might help someone improve.

What Did You Really Miss About Your EX?

Drop your Comment.
Re: Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by major466(m): 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
Nothing. Just her b**bs. smiley
Re: Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
major466:
Chai...badt guy
Re: Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 01, 2014
His jokes...
Re: Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by adepiero: 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
I miss the sex and her intelligence
Re: Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2014
Nofin
Re: Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by tpia6: 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
if you are going to be constantly whining about your ex then those who haven't yet started dating should not do so (ie date) unless they actually intend to marry the partner. ie don't date at all.

if people are so hung up on exes who they never married, I wonder what will happen in the case of divorce.
Re: Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by seagullbabz(m): 6:03pm On Nov 01, 2014
Her lies...

2 Likes

Re: Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by prisypeter(f): 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
His dick
Re: Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by valentineebele(m): 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
there was sometin abot hear b**bs, they were really good lukin.
Re: Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by ExpressBooking(m): 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
Her moans and screams in ecstasy
Re: Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by iyisco2001(m): 6:28pm On Nov 01, 2014
Nothing I haven't gotten a replacement for. undecided
Re: Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by iKillzz: 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
Sorry, but I do not belong in the league of people who miss a thing about their ex.

Dafuq should you miss an ex for? Isn't he/she an ex for a reason? The concept of "exes" is that the person wasn't up to your standard, and the relationship had to end. Now, if the relationship has ended, and you claim to have moved on, dafuq are you missing what you already deemed you did not need??!! No matter how beautiful a person is, there's always someone out there more beautiful. If you claim to miss her yansh, there's a better yansh out there. If booobs is your problem, there are booooooooooooooooobs way better every where. D1cks? There are over 10,000,000 million d1cks in nigeria alone!!

Jeez! How do you move on if you keep missing something about an ex? How do you get better if you keep looking back and reminiscing about an ex? If your ex were that good, why is he/she an ex?

Dwell on whatever it is that transpired and led to the break up. Let it be a constant reminder of why you are better off without him/her.

How do people keep missing d1cks, booobs, puszy, yansh? Are they made of pure gold or laced with diamonds and emeralds?. . . I don't gerrit.

My ex is my EX! It's up to me to move on, and make better memories with the current. Make sure your current is miles better than your ex, so that you won't have any cause to keep whining about ex this ex that every damn fccking time! Avoid jumping from frying pan to fire. Look at the guy above missing his ex's booobs because he missed sucking boo0bs so much that any bo0ob will do. Now he's missing booobs. Or the one missing d1ck. . . That's what happens when you blatantly refuse to take your time. Dafuq are you rushing to?! Take your time after a breakup before jumping into a rebound relationship.

I don't miss anything about my ex. . . Nada!

4 Likes

Re: Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by merit12(f): 6:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
Lips sealed

He is an. Ex

Ex are passed

Don't quote me

Op are you black
Re: Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by zoeee(f): 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
Nothing... I can't even remember anything bout him..
Re: Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by PrettyClare7(f): 8:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
i never knew my ex and he never knew me.
Re: Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by HeyImMe(f): 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
nothing.
Re: Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by StrongPenis: 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
I miss what she always did to my username cheesy
Re: Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
leme whisper it...i miss his lips,OMG those full delicious cuties,could feed on them al day.

i was gonna say bananaz.buh nah hv found a yummier one.btw anny for miss NL..plz do vote
Re: Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by lozairio(m): 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
major466:
Na wa for u ooh I no sure say u real love ur ex
Re: Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by lozairio(m): 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
iKillzz:
Sorry, but I do not belong in the league of people who miss a thing about their ex.

Dafuq should you miss an ex for? Isn't he/she an ex for a reason? The concept of "exes" is that the person wasn't up to your standard, and the relationship had to end. Now, if the relationship has ended, and you claim to have moved on, dafuq are you missing what you already deemed you did not need??!! No matter how beautiful a person is, there's always someone out there more beautiful. If you claim to miss her yansh, there's a better yansh out there. If booobs is your problem, there are booooooooooooooooobs way better every where. D1cks? There are over 10,000,000 million d1cks in nigeria alone!!

Jeez! How do you move on if you keep missing something about an ex? How do you get better if you keep looking back and reminiscing about an ex? If your ex were that good, why is he/she an ex?

Dwell on whatever it is that transpired and led to the break up. Let it be a constant reminder of why you are better off without him/her.

How do people keep missing d1cks, booobs, puszy, yansh? Are they made of pure gold or laced with diamonds and emeralds?. . . I don't gerrit.

My ex is my EX! It's up to me to move on, and make better memories with the current. Make sure your current is miles better than your ex, so that you won't have any cause to keep whining about ex this ex that every damn fccking time! Avoid jumping from frying pan to fire. Look at the guy above missing his ex's booobs because he missed sucking boo0bs so much that any bo0ob will do. Now he's missing booobs. Or the one missing d1ck. . . That's what happens when you blatantly refuse to take your time. Dafuq are you rushing to?! Take your time after a breakup before jumping into a rebound relationship.

Then u should'nt be commenting here this thread is for people who miss something about thier ex

1 Like

Re: Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by halmeyd(m): 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2014
Her heavenly-way of BJ'ing nd d way she moaned weneva doz punanis re bein eaten nd banged..
Re: Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by halmeyd(m): 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2014
iKillzz:

walahi i mst like ur post! Nt bkoz i read d seasonal-film transcriptions u wrote above bt bkoz i knw hw hard it takes 2 write a federal-govt budget.... Oya tak diz like as ur reward! *clickin like*

2 Likes

Re: Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
I miss his cooking finish!
Re: Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by israel007: 11:28pm On Nov 01, 2014
The. Dick. Size.

Damnnn
Re: Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by hrykanu231(m): 11:34pm On Nov 01, 2014
which if them $ef?
Re: Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Olasum(f): 11:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
His touch
Re: Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by baralatie(m): 11:59pm On Nov 01, 2014
absolutely nothing!
Re: Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Queenymother(f): 12:21am On Nov 02, 2014
hes caring nd has my interest at heart... But hez my EX now... Av more from my current
Re: Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 02, 2014
All the ladies posting ''nothing'' above are all liars since year '0' atleast something got you attracted to your ex before you agreed to a relationship only to discover some zhits as times goes on which made you quit or get dumped !!

Some Nigerian girls and lie just to make 'em feel better while burning inside !!

As for me jare, I missed her religiousness , her stubborness , her command and control, her errors , her judgement , her brilliance , her love , her water-melons grin and my Home .....

Moving on is key to healthy life ... We are all soldiers !!
Re: Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by tpia6: 2:09am On Nov 02, 2014
^ i think the op meant ex girlfriend, not ex wife.

since you said home, i assume you mean divorce?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mention One Thing That A Lady Needs To Know Or Have Before She Gets Married. / I am not physically attracted to my girlfriend / Sweet!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.