Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,486 members, 7,850,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

WHO Blasts Canada For Banning Visa To West Africans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WHO Blasts Canada For Banning Visa To West Africans (505 Views)

I'm Travelling To Canada For 2 Months And Will Be Off Nairaland / Ben Carson Caught In Lie About Full Scholarship To West Point Academy / Banning Of Daytime Movement Of Fuel Tankers And Trailers In Nigeria Campaign! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WHO Blasts Canada For Banning Visa To West Africans by aboy247: 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2014
Canada has suspended visa applications for residents and nationals of countries with "widespread transmission" of the Ebola virus, becoming the second nation after Australia to introduce such a measure.

The countries most severely hit by the worst Ebola outbreak ever are Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea. Canada has not yet had a case of the disease...

Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/world-news/item/960-who-blasts-canada-for-banning-visa-to-west-africans
Re: WHO Blasts Canada For Banning Visa To West Africans by khattab02: 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2014
Lol... I was actually reading the headline as '' who blasts canada for banning visa''

Op from your post I didn't see any statement from WHO blasting them or is it in the link?

Considering the scare and fear of Ebola in those countries , you won't blame them that much. They will say '' protecting our citizens and region''

(1) (Reply)

Why Jonathan For Another Four Years? / Youths Comes Out To Pledge Their Support For ATIKU 2015 (pictures) / Dayo Adeneye's Declaration For Ogun State House Of Assembly - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.