Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed - Literature (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed (176094 Views)

Friday The 13th – Blood In The Camp / Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion / Rotimi Babatunde Wins 13th Caine Prize For 'Bombay Republic' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 12:19am On May 06, 2015
I was just reading from the preachers son 1 and was laughing like no be my story again, then I was so dedicated and active and the funny thing was that I was even more busier than I am now. I think the hacking of Nairaland left me a broken writer, I prefer those days I drop 4-5 updates with lots of errors than now that I drop 1 update for 3 days. I missed those old days sha. I wish NL was not hacked....

typing....

3 Likes

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by harjibolar10(m): 9:36am On May 06, 2015
Ah swear, this man be something else

Watin e come dey talk now, when we need more update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by donmat06(m): 7:04am On May 07, 2015
Mehhh still no update?? Rockkkk.....
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by stuff46(m): 2:44pm On May 07, 2015
Till now you still de type
Oga Rock
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by movmentish(m): 4:57pm On May 07, 2015
Uduak...... 20 kids were picked, 13 were killed and u said six of them remained, from chapter 1...... What happened?? Plus I feel like there parts of the story that you didn't tell us, great story line. But IMHO its missing that lil extra something to take it to the realms of the larrysuns, mynd44s nd redmosquitoes of nairaland......... Feels good being back
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by noblebright(m): 5:21pm On May 07, 2015
I don't even no what to say again, please somebody should remains me today's date.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Emmysmith63(m): 5:35pm On May 07, 2015
Guy abeg update nau,abi yu won make we stop to dey follow yur post ni?
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Danpersie31(m): 2:08am On May 08, 2015
rocky haba na..we suppose wash our new signing wit update Ooo #team _Memphis_depay
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by noblebright(m): 12:33pm On May 08, 2015
Danpersie31:
rocky haba na..we suppose wash our new signing wit update Ooo #team
_Memphis_depay
Memphis is highly welcome to United
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by boladex1: 1:25pm On May 08, 2015
the rock you suppose to have finish typing now,

come and update

abeg abeg abeg update
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 10:31pm On May 08, 2015
[b]SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello ladies and gentlemen, i dont need to be told how much i have disappointed all of you. To be frank with ya'll, i feel so bad myself. It's hard putting what i feel now into writing but I'm gonna try.

1. I don't feel like writing anymore. It's not because I'm tired or too busy but my mood swings are getting too frequent this days, today was one of my girlfriend's birthday but i have not even text or call her and i don't feel bad about it, i have been in my room since morning just downloading and watching movies. I'm not sick neither am i going pshyco but i rarely find joy in any thing these days. Actually I have been suffering from chronic depression which maybe just two of my fans know about. I try to submerge the feeling because I'm an open dude but sometimes i tend to be myopic and hurt other people with words absentmindedly.

2. I lied to you all, I ain't that busy, my normal routine for the past two weeks is to eat, sleep and browse/watch movies/play dead trigger or Pes2015/whatsapp,BBM,2go. I apologise for lying, i guess i just did not want to disappoint ya'll. I have all the time in the world to drop ten updates per day but despite the fact that my spirit is willing, my body has grown so resistant to writing, it keeps making me procastinate and dropping silly excuses.

3. I don't want to write anymore, if there was a way i can read out the words and it types into words i would have gladly done it. But I'm frustrated, maybe what my parents, siblings and friends have been telling me is true. Writing on Nairaland punishes me than how it benefits me, my sleepless nights, airtime, over stretched brain, my research book, missing important functions because i wanted to write down something or missing colourful shows and babes because my eyes were on my phone only. Its not worth it.

4. I have been pushing myself to drop updates for the past couple of months because of the unwavering support i have recieved from all of you. I have met great dudes and ladies, SIR's and MA's and some eggheads and boy has it been fun, i can easily share my secrets with some of them despite the fact that we have never and may never even meet in this life. I'm grateful to ya'll, you have all made me a better writer write from my preacher sons' days. I love you all.

5. Some people may be like "what can we do to bring your mojo back", seriously i don't know. I don't feel like the rock of yesteryears. Now I'm just a living bag of bones. I wanted to deactivate my account but doing that would make my huge followership go down the drain. Furthermore i might be dropping short stories time to time so its still useful.

I'm truly sorry for any pain i might have caused any of you. I'm also sorry to my social network pals and buddies that i have been ignoring, it's not my wish but my mood swings don't make me wanna speak to anybody sometimes. Well i am still on Whatsapp, the easiet way to chat me up is through my group chat which is made up of my NL buddies and ladies. It has been fun with you all while this story lasted.

Here's my number-08132890538. You can call or chat me up anything, anyday (no flashing oooogrin)

Thank you once again, thanks for the support, thanks for everything.

Goodbye.

*spoiler*

Xavier had amnesia, he later became the bodyguard to the young reporter who was the kid to a wealthy politician, he later recovered his memory when he managed to foil an assassination attempt on the young reporter's dad. He recruited everybody he formerly worked with, from the taxi driver in Liberia to Fatalveli to Jason's girlfriend who was a journalist to bring down the creed. Rita died with Lord Kehl when she shielded Xavier from getting killed.

Xavier married the fisherman's daughter and later found out that the politician he saved was his real father who pregnanted his mistress, she dropped Xavier in the orphanage before leaving the country, he was reunited with his father and half brother-the reporter who later married Jason's girlfriend.

That was how the storyline would have transpired, I'm ashamed i could not complete this great work. Maybe I'm just a loser.

*walks out with bowed head and shrunken shoulders *[/b]

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:37pm On May 08, 2015
Hmm!

Sorry Rock. Pray u get over this as soon as possible.
Not a good thing.

Wow! The story has a wonderful ending. Would av being fun. U myt av added a little twist.

Well, guess d story is finally over now. Kudos.

Take ur time and bring back the old u.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 08, 2015
Awwww cry

I remember sleeping on this thread just to read your cool story...
Along the way, I dropped out. Lets say I got busy with real life events and somewhere along the line, I got tired of NL.

Oh yes, that's TRUE

You are one helluva guy Rock!
I loved your story, I really did. And don't beat yourself much. We love you.

1 Like

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 08, 2015
Jennimma:
Whoopsie! I'm here now Therock5555.
You've left me speechless...i sure wasn't wrong when i said you're one
best writer to reckon with. I'm highly impressed!
cry

So touching!
You still Rock my boat ROCK
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 11:21pm On May 08, 2015
Jennimma:
Awwww cry

Along the way, I dropped out. Lets say I got busy with real life events and somewhere along the line, I got tired of NL.

Oh yes, that's TRUE

LogoDWhiz:
Hmm!
Not a good thing.
Wow! The story has a wonderful ending. Would av being fun. U myt av added a little twist.
Jennimma:
Awwww cry

Oh yes, that's TRUE

Love you too, thank you too for been there, no be everyday a soon to be dethroned Miss Nairaland dey branch my threadgrin
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 11:25pm On May 08, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Hmm!

Not a good thing.

thank you sir
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Kusibe77(m): 11:44pm On May 08, 2015
cry embarassed
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 08, 2015
Therock5555:
Love you too, thank you too for been there, no be everyday a soon to be dethroned Miss Nairaland dey branch my threadgrin
yea boo.its necessary grin
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:44am On May 09, 2015
Therock5555:
thank you sir
Uwc bro
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by noblebright(m): 8:32am On May 09, 2015
Even as I'm disappointed for not finishing this great story just like Everybody is a genius by Samy am wishing u the best in all u do because u rocks my word.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by remiseyi(m): 9:03am On May 09, 2015
The Lord is your strength...no matter what you still need to keep your head high... Try and fight(it's a war between you and yourself) it...
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by bawberry(m): 12:33pm On May 09, 2015
Never left ghostmode for any reason but I must say u really did a hell of a good work writing these story so sad it had to end due to ur depression ... Many more good deeds to come for u, and secondly depression kills and downs d heart try to make ur self happy....
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Vivipop(f): 12:51pm On May 09, 2015
Wow wow... I really do not know what to say, wow.
I will not pretend to know what and how you are feeling right now but i do know this: It is what it is. No matter how high the tide is, if it doesn't kill one, it makes one stronger. Be strong, nothing is constant in life. You might choose to do something today and another thing the next day, it's your life. Though your actions may affect others but at the end, they will get over it.
Don't worry about your fans, people like me enjoyed the story while it lasted. We love you and we understand.
Be strong and make yourself happy, we've got your back.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by obstead200(m): 10:00pm On May 09, 2015
Therock555, my first instinct is to say "go to hell" for keeping us waiting only to feed us dissapointing stories.

But on a second thought, I guess u are just being human and I sincerely sympathise with u.

But note this: you need to overcome Ur depression; not because of dis story (cos I've already given up too) but because I believe u are really a great writer. Sooner or later, this works of urs will pay off for u.

Peace bro
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by bishopkay: 11:05pm On May 12, 2015
Peace Bro....nice story line, nice concept and stage. BTW I've been following you since d preacher's son dayz.

But for the obviously very expensive casting, It would have made a very great block buster movie in 9ja. Bro u try

About your current mood, it was like that 4 me last month...taking a break and maybe traveling helps a lot though. Do get over it soon Bro...cos its not a 9c place to be @all.

BTW if you need brand new smart phones(blackberry & samsung) @ unbeatable prices, chk this link: www.nairaland.com/2307668/brand-new-phones-blackberry-samsung
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 13, 2015
Do you have a manuscript @the rock.

I think fans like onemansquad and others would have liked to complete the story as a thank you. Kind of what they did to Paul Walker in Fast and furious 7. Just saying.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by michaelmo11(m): 11:03pm On May 13, 2015
How come it was when I finished my exams, that was when this happened. TheRock I would miss your writings. I hope u get back to your old self.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by ElvisGee94(m): 11:43pm On May 17, 2015
Wow...
Creative write up
Naija indeed got talent...
Therockk.. U rock indeed
Right behind u man
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by harjibolar10(m): 9:53am On May 18, 2015
TODAY THE VOTING OF MISS NAIRALAND ELIMINATION ROUND 1 COMMENCES AND TWO OF OUR LITERATURE-LANDERS ARE PARTICIPATING..THEY ARE ONE OF US, LET US SHOW THEM SUPPORT BY CLICKING THIS LINK
https://www.nairaland.com/2320383/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-elimination
AND TYPE:
I VOTE ADEH39
I VOTE MARIAMFERANMI
I VOTE AIPETEE2
Cc:nljega
Tanx for your coperation
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by missrock(f): 2:17pm On May 22, 2015
Therock5555:
thank you sir
how school ?
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 4:44pm On May 23, 2015
missrock:

how school ?
school don turn me to ghost o, so you no gree give me your number abi?

no lele sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.