Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Hard Questions From The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hard Questions From The Bible (862 Views)

All Possible Quiz Questions From The Bible Book Of Joshua / Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company / Why Are These Hard Questions For Christians To Answer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hard Questions From The Bible by Yahwin(m): 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
If there are any question your religious leaders couldn't provide you with answers, I will not hesistate to reveal it here.
Re: Hard Questions From The Bible by briantext(m): 11:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
Who did cain marry?

1 Like

Re: Hard Questions From The Bible by Yahwin(m): 11:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
The first Ish (Adam - man) and the first Ishshah (woman) did brought forth male and females. But female children weren't recorded as offspring then and b'cos there do not count in lineage.

So Ish brought for Cain first and later Abel. Abel was killed by Cain. Later Adam had Seth. Cain had sisters. So, it is believed by the scholars and others that Cain married his sister.

Bereshith / Genesis 2:22-23; 4:1-8

1 Like

Re: Hard Questions From The Bible by SeverusSnape(m): 4:57am On Nov 02, 2014
Where is the garden of Eden?... Has it ceased to exist
Re: Hard Questions From The Bible by wordcat(m): 6:46am On Nov 02, 2014
grin is this all you can say about whom Cain married? That scholars BELIEVED?
Oga park well joor.

Yahwin:
The first Ish (Adam - man) and the first Ishshah (woman) did brought forth male and females. But female children weren't recorded as offspring then and b'cos there do not count in lineage.

So Ish brought for Cain first and later Abel. Abel was killed by Cain. Later Adam had Seth. Cain had sisters. So, it is believed by the scholars and others that Cain married his sister.

Bereshith / Genesis 2:22-23; 4:1-8

1 Like

Re: Hard Questions From The Bible by diksucker(f): 7:14am On Nov 02, 2014
SeverusSnape:
Re: Hard Questions From The Bible by Omexonomy: 8:04am On Nov 02, 2014
SeverusSnape:
at a place where the river tigris and euprate meet which is today iraq.
Re: Hard Questions From The Bible by SeverusSnape(m): 8:37am On Nov 02, 2014
Omexonomy:
at a place where the river tigris and euprate meet which is today iraq.
I read that some years back, considering the description the bible gave, that should be the location, but I'm wondering why there are no traces of the garden there.
Re: Hard Questions From The Bible by Yahwin(m): 9:39am On Nov 02, 2014
For Cain marriage. I go by what has been provided, which is the Hebrew Scripture where we have translated Bible. There was no other people at that time, and Cain and Abel should have sisters, which the Scripture record for the reason i provided above in my first response. I am not here to insult. Pls RESPECT. If you have your pastor talking would you insult him. If you have your own answers u dont need to ask.
Re: Hard Questions From The Bible by Yahwin(m): 9:50am On Nov 02, 2014
On where the Garden of Eden is located?

Who do you believe? The archealogist, discoveries or the Creator of universe? Man prefer to go by what majority say or by the principles of man.

In Bereshith /Genesis 3:23-24, we read that man was banished from the Garden of Eden and security was placed (cherubim and a flaming sword) to guard it. And during the flood, water covered the whole earth. After the flood, do you think the place will still be in existence. Dont you think the creator wouldnt want man to ever locate it? So, is man wiser and stronger to locate it? So, the Creator must have remove it completely. All the recent discoveries do not fit-in the description of the Garden of Eden as revealed in the Hebrew Sacred Scriptures.

Know this that Satan will always deceive man with counterfeit, fake and lies. Rev. 12:9.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

An Android Application Of Surah Mulk, Surah Kahf And Many More / 11 Signs Of A False Pastor / Church Razed, Pastor’s Daughter Killed In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.