Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,004 members, 7,810,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

What Unit Are You Serving In Church And What Are Your Challenges? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Unit Are You Serving In Church And What Are Your Challenges? (1120 Views)

Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / Is It Wrong To Worship In One Church And Pay Tithe In Another Church? / Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Unit Are You Serving In Church And What Are Your Challenges? by Nobody: 5:08am On Nov 02, 2014
Probably you're serving God in a unit in church and you're really going through some challenges and you don't know whom to tell to avoid them calling you names.
Someone here might have gone through same challenge and may give you a good tip on how get through it in a "mature" way.
Oya, we are "all ears..."
#Today Is My Birthday#- I need your prayers eyyy
Re: What Unit Are You Serving In Church And What Are Your Challenges? by DWJOBScom(m): 5:14am On Nov 02, 2014
Happy birthday - God bless you
Re: What Unit Are You Serving In Church And What Are Your Challenges? by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 02, 2014
DWJOBScom:
Happy birthday - God bless you
Thanks Brother
Re: What Unit Are You Serving In Church And What Are Your Challenges? by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 02, 2014
Am serving in the sleeping unit,and my challenge is that the ushers won't let me be..

They keep tapping me to wake up,whenever my head is bent to one side.

What can I do to stop this?
Re: What Unit Are You Serving In Church And What Are Your Challenges? by diksucker(f): 7:16am On Nov 02, 2014
I am not in any unit but I wanna join d choir but some say my voice isn't too sonorous. that's my challenge
Re: What Unit Are You Serving In Church And What Are Your Challenges? by dein77(m): 7:21am On Nov 02, 2014
Happy bithday. Wishing you more peaceful and prosperous years ahead.

I currently serve in the Ushering Unit, though I would prefer the Choir Unit any day.

The pompous and impudent manner of worshippers, especially as per their refusal to heed instructions politely given by ushers. And this habit is common with latecomers.
Re: What Unit Are You Serving In Church And What Are Your Challenges? by Omexonomy: 7:59am On Nov 02, 2014
I serve in the unit that scrutinise all the babes coming to church. Those with yam legs wearing mini skirt those with ugly face painting their face like an indian rubber doll those who with figure eight and those with any figurelless body who are fond of wearing skimmpy dress to church. Those that ugly and short like maltonic bottle whìch diksucker belong.
As for the challenges invole cheack my signature.
@op happy birthday to yo
Re: What Unit Are You Serving In Church And What Are Your Challenges? by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 02, 2014
Yomieluv:
Am serving in the sleeping unit,and my challenge is that the ushers won't let me be..

They keep tapping me to wake up,whenever my head is bent to one side.

What can I do to stop this?
Haha....You're kidding me...
Re: What Unit Are You Serving In Church And What Are Your Challenges? by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 02, 2014
diksucker:
I am not in any unit but I wanna join d choir but some say my voice isn't too sonorous. that's my challenge

My dear sister in Christ, I think you should still join...
It's not by the sonority of your voice... as long as your heart is Right.
Re: What Unit Are You Serving In Church And What Are Your Challenges? by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 02, 2014
dein77:
Happy bithday. Wishing you more peaceful and prosperous years ahead.

I currently serve in the Ushering Unit, though I would prefer the Choir Unit any day.

The pompous and impudent manner of worshippers, especially as per their refusal to heed instructions politely given by ushers. And this habit is common with latecomers.

I feel you, bro.
Re: What Unit Are You Serving In Church And What Are Your Challenges? by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 02, 2014
Omexonomy:
I serve in the unit that scrutinise all the babes coming to church. Those with yam legs wearing mini skirt those with ugly face painting their face like an indian rubber doll those who with figure eight and those with any figurelless body who are fond of wearing skimmpy dress to church. Those that ugly and short like maltonic bottle whìch diksucker belong.
@op happy birthday to yo

Thanks a lot.
But you and the way you're skemping...
Hope you're concentrating? lol
Re: What Unit Are You Serving In Church And What Are Your Challenges? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2014
happy birthday emusmith,wullnp,nd have a blast..t

1 Like

Re: What Unit Are You Serving In Church And What Are Your Challenges? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
hoyinkansola:
happy birthday emusmith,wullnp,nd have a blast..back to the topic,i serve in the chior unit nd im proud of it... tho it can be tiring,i still love it
Thanks dearie...Choristers are really trying with all the long hours of rearsal ....
Re: What Unit Are You Serving In Church And What Are Your Challenges? by diksucker(f): 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
Omexonomy:
@op happy birthday to yo
. lol na u sabi o. u wey get short dik
Re: What Unit Are You Serving In Church And What Are Your Challenges? by 1mindchrisr(f): 5:03pm On Nov 07, 2014
we have two sunday service
so
on d 1st service i used to b in d worship team

n teach sunday school on d second service

generally im a solois gospel worshiper n sing with d choir as well until i was told im needed more in d worship team said i shud stoped teaching Sunday School kidz i wasnt happy i love kids i tried to reason dt i can do both
but had tobey d orders to join worship full time

now half of d kidz stoped coming to church they give so many reasons n asked me why i dont go back to Sunday school so dt they may come back
my problem is now when i raise this issue im told dont mind them
this has destroyed my interest in d worship team so much dt i feel guilty abt those kids n most of them are frm unbelievers family n changed iv seen in those families coming to service sometimes

n i dont knw what to do any advice plz

(1) (Reply)

Scriptures Expounded: Blinded Eyes And Hardened Hearts - John 12:40 / CHRISTMAS Wishes(come And Wish You Family And Friends Happy Xmas) / Christ Was Crucified On Thursday By His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu Part One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.