Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014!. Said By NASA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014!. Said By NASA (6420 Views)

Buhari And Kachiukwu Meet CEO Of Total In Paris (Photos) / Total Darkness In The World For 15 Days As Said By Nasa / Earth Will Experience 15 Days Of Complete Darkness In November 2015?-NASA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014!. Said By NASA by Nctrice(m): 9:23am On Nov 02, 2014
that will be great! Lotsa bad things would happen! But the whole earth can't be dark, am sure that can't happen!
Re: Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014!. Said By NASA by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:31am On Nov 02, 2014
Trailblazer1:
I pray it doesn't happen in Nigeria, because I remember when an eclipse took place in the north and some Christians where killed by our ever killing Islamic brothers. Siting that it was because of their sins that their God covered the sun.
This will be another good reason to kill christians in the north. May this be averted in Nigeria.
is this for real or are you joking?,
Re: Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014!. Said By NASA by AHA1(m): 9:42am On Nov 02, 2014
What?
And still they have not found a common missing plane ( MH370)

1 Like

Re: Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014!. Said By NASA by Uyi168: 10:06am On Nov 02, 2014
omenka:
Bloggers: using foolish means to generate traffic since the days of Metusellah.

Smh.
..kip shakin ur biq head
Re: Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014!. Said By NASA by PresidentAde(m): 10:51am On Nov 02, 2014
temitopeadeyemo:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/nasa-confirms-six-days-of-darkness-in-december-no-they-really-dont--its-a-hoax-9822744.html

Let us keep deceiving ourselves......If tha 6days stuff happens........................I'll de activate my NL account !.........................Mtchewww Let NASA tell us why they didn't see hurricane Katrina !!!

'
'
'
'
#All-na-wash
Re: Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014!. Said By NASA by dotna(m): 11:20am On Nov 02, 2014
Get ready to be scared
Re: Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014!. Said By NASA by Horlawoomey(m): 11:28am On Nov 02, 2014
IT WILL BE FUNNY......

Support nabsprada for MISS NAIRALAND @ https://www.nairaland.com/nabsprada

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014!. Said By NASA by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 02, 2014
ichidodo:
Fake news,gullible nigerians.We aint going through a nuclear winter anytime soon neither are we to experience a catastrophic asteroid strike nor a simultaneous volcanic eruptions of every dormant crater in the Pacific ring of fire or elsewhere in the globe therefore No amount of solar storm can obstruct our daylight,on the contrary more solar storm=more solar energy=intense sunlight.....it pays to understand science.
So where is your study basis for this hypothesis of yours?
Re: Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014!. Said By NASA by ichidodo: 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
Gabbysky:

So where is your study basis for this hypothesis of yours?
E=√mc⅔...
Re: Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014!. Said By NASA by CharlesPhc: 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2014
Anything that would reduce the effect of the Sun on the solar system would also reduce the temperature that prevents the earth from freezing. Dust-like particles in space would only dim and not completely cover the Sun to a total darkness. During that December period, the Northern parts of Nigeria usually experiences days when the Sun would not be so visible. The atmospheric temperature during those period in the North are usually very low but does not lead to total darkness. My humble submission....!!!
Re: Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014!. Said By NASA by flexing11(m): 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2014
iamrealdeji:

You think Jesus will show up on the 7th day? Well repent now
my must fearful day is the judgement day,it is not all about repentance but total repentance and restitution!
Re: Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014!. Said By NASA by flexing11(m): 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
udemedia1:

I guess u are afraid
that is the fact i wont tell u lie,am afraid!
Re: Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014!. Said By NASA by iamrealdeji(m): 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
flexing11:
my must fearful day is the judgement day,it is not all about repentance but total repentance and restitution!
Yeah,everybody's most fearful day is the day of judgment,but some people seem not to realize it exists or is real
Re: Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014!. Said By NASA by udemedia1: 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2014
moyinoluwatobad:
hmmmm.....more babies will be born.
@six night of wonders

Lol
Re: Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014!. Said By NASA by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
For realI get phobia for darkness o,6days?hiaaaaa!!!!

1 Like

Re: Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014!. Said By NASA by noordean(m): 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
it cant b d whole earth,
datz nt possible!

VOTE.......

Nabsprada for MISSNAIRALAND
https://www.nairaland.com/Nabsprada

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014!. Said By NASA by RockMaxi: 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2014
temitopeadeyemo:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/nasa-confirms-six-days-of-darkness-in-december-no-they-really-dont--its-a-hoax-9822744.html

I thought NASA said three days but one useless blogger changed it to six days and everybody have been running with the six days hoax.

Re: Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014!. Said By NASA by JoeCutie(m): 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ivyluvie2:
For realI get phobia for darkness o,6days?hiaaaaa!!!!
Just help yourself with a nice and lovely guy who would help you through the dark days; I'm sure you'd beg for more dark, even darker days. cheesy
Re: Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014!. Said By NASA by jbaby265(f): 1:37pm On Nov 02, 2014
signs of end time..the time is really at hand..from all indication

lord pls may all dat call upon ur name and recognises ur supremacy never miss rapture

stop d procastination today and offer ur life to God..no time again
Re: Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014!. Said By NASA by udemedia1: 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2014
Re: Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014!. Said By NASA by Horus(m): 2:04pm On Nov 02, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc2agtAmKNE

[size=15pt]ALERT: NASA Confirms Earth Will Go Dark For 6 Days In December 2014[/size]

NASA Director Charles Bolden released an emergency preparedness speech in this video.
He encourages us all to prepare for whatever "attacks" may effect our communities during this time.
Re: Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014!. Said By NASA by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
JoeCutie:
Just help yourself with a nice and lovely guy who would help you through the dark days; I'm sure you'd beg for more dark, even darker days. cheesy
the guy would be with me,all thru' the dark days?doing what?
Re: Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014!. Said By NASA by teemy(m): 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
Peeps de a little more research before believing every cooked and roasted tale. grin

Thousands of people have been duped by a fake news story claiming that Nasa has forecast a total blackout of earth for six days in December.

The story, entitled "Nasa Confirms Earth Will Experience 6 Days of Total Darkness in December 2014!" originated from Huzlers.com, a website well known for publishing fake stories with sensational headlines.

The bogus report read: "Nasa has confirmed that the Earth will experience 6 days of almost complete darkness and will happen from the dates Tuesday the 16 – Monday the 22 in December. The world will remain, during these three days, without sunlight due to a solar storm, which will cause dust and space debris to become plentiful and thus, block 90% sunlight.

"The head of Nasa Charles Bolden who made the announcement and asked everyone to remain calm. This will be the product of a solar storm, the largest in the last 250 years for a period of 216 hours total.

"Despite the six days of darkness soon to come, officials say that the earth will not experience any major problems, since six days of darkness is nowhere near enough to cause major damage to anything."

Adding on, the article also carried a made-up quote from Nasa scientist Earl Godoy, saying: "We will solely rely on artificial light for the six days, which is not a problem at all."

Many Twitter users believed the fake news report, and expressed their shock.

and

The rumor that the Earth will plunge into six days of darkness in December is a viral hoax that has taken in numerous social media users.

Huzlers.com, a satirical news site, appears to have started the hoax with a story attributing the information to NASA and a solar storm, but many picked it up as truth.

The Huzler story, headlined “NASA Confirms Earth Will Experience 6 Days of Darkness in 2014!” encouraged readers to tweet what they’ll do during the six days.

Peppered in with numerous stories debunking the six days of darkness were people who bought into the idea.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.Newsmax.com/TheWire/six-days-of-darkness/2014/10/31/id/604516/#ixzz3HuuSFm6Y
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/six-days-of-darkness/2014/10/31/id/604516/

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/nasa-confirms-earth-will-experience-6-days-total-darkness-december-fake-news-story-goes-viral-1471809

1 Like

Re: Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014!. Said By NASA by Don117: 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
Video of how it will happen or I won't believe it
Re: Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014!. Said By NASA by mjay5: 3:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
omenka:
Bloggers: using foolish means to generate traffic since the days of Metusellah.

Smh.

Loool! Same with the bloggers propaganda prior to december 2012 on the end of the world
Re: Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014!. Said By NASA by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2014
overhypedsteve:
That's cool. I ve downloaded about 500gb worth of movies. Na to buy 50 ltrs worth of fuel and endless amount of chicken wing for fridge. If the world like make e off for ten years. I am too lazy to be worried.
Na only TB joshua fit heal yo
Re: Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014!. Said By NASA by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2014
overhypedsteve:
That's cool. I ve downloaded about 500gb worth of movies. Na to buy 50 ltrs worth of fuel and endless amount of chicken wing for fridge. If the world like make e off for ten years. I am too lazy to be worried.
Na only TB joshua fit heal you
Re: Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014!. Said By NASA by udemedia1: 6:48pm On Nov 02, 2014
Nctrice:
that will be great! Lotsa bad things would happen! But the whole earth can't be dark, am sure that can't happen!

lets wait and see
Re: Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014!. Said By NASA by udemedia1: 8:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
lipsrsealed..
Re: Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014!. Said By NASA by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
Wow..does it mean we can sleep all day? grin

Dnt abuse me abeg, na ask I dey ask
but u are so black n wont have a problem with da dark n again,whossgonna tend those farms n garri plants 4ya? Dont tell me u will be extremely stuppid enough to abadon ship over some once in a life time hrs of galatic storm!
Re: Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014!. Said By NASA by tartar9(m): 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2014
big lie.can the earth even survive six days of darkness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Locate Your Permanent Voter's Card (PVC) Pickup Location / Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan / PHOTO Of IPOB Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu Moving With His Hefty Bodyguards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.