Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number (58618 Views)

The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? / The Pope Is The Antichrist? / The Antichrist Will Be A Jew - Next President Of The U.s.a (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by 100Cents: 11:13pm On Nov 02, 2014
The Bible was very plain and straight to point about this.

Do not allow any number or chip to be painted or implanted on the back of your palm or on your forehead for sake of identification.

This is why I pity people who do TATOOS.

GOD DOES NOT JOKE WITH THE ORIGINALITY OF HIS CREATION.

He made man in his own Image and Likeness...
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by VivaLaFrans: 11:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
LordReed:

Your ATM card has a number, your bank account has a number, your drivers licence has a number, almost all the goods your buy have numbers but you want to go into a frenzy because of BVN? Maybe you should go nuts over that phone you are using to post this because it has an IMEI.
Lol
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by mikron(m): 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
BigBashiru:
The Bible speaks of a mark of the beast and a number of his name.

Ladies and gentlemen, cbn is bvn is the number of the name of the beast but not its mark.

You cannot buy or sell without it. It's not the mark though so this one is not a hell ticket.
bro i agree with you 100%, any bible reading christian will read these signs, its clear
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by VivaLaFrans: 11:46pm On Nov 02, 2014
BigBashiru:

Ladies and gentlemen, cbn is bvn is the number of the name of the beast but not its mark.

You cannot buy or sell without it. It's not the mark though so this one is not a hell ticket.
Guy Na wa o... You even called someone a monkey. The Mod that selected your thread to front page wanted people to mock and laugh at you... What if CBN sue you or Nairaland to court for this statement? Guy, you just have to study your bible, build your relationship with God and close your ears from all sort of confessions of witches and other negative messages. Always think about God's kingdom and it will improve your mindset. It good you are sober and vigilant, but bear in mind that you cannot force all these Atheists in Nairaland to repent. Do your best and allow the holyspirit to do his work.
Finally, do you study the Bible. Have you ever had a quite time to meditate on God's word? Are you even Born again? Or you're just a church goer?
Start from somewhere. Start by being born again and go through the belivers foundation school before you can even think of preaching to someone. You can't just come and tell people that CBN has the mark of the beast. Will that save them?
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by BigBashiru: 11:48pm On Nov 02, 2014
This thread is closed
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by BigBashiru: 11:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
Cbn bank verification number IS NOT connected with anything in bible.

Oya make I rest.
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by kinethic: 2:39am On Nov 03, 2014
BigBashiru:

There is never in anyplace in the bible that says Cbn number is antichrist or whatever. You are not a Christian or if you claim to be then you are mostly ignorant of the truth.
Go and read your bible especially revelation.
When the antichrist comes every spirit led Christian would definitely know but those are not would see him otherwise. In those days there would be famine of the word of God.
People won't hear anymore from God .
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by MistadeRegal(m): 3:55am On Nov 03, 2014
Freewoman:

I saw no reason to call someone a monkey at the sametime you were preaching, please note that what you are saying may make little or no sense, read here======= From the beginning, numbers were used, God himself asked the Isrealis to conduct census, people were given numbers, does that represent the beast numbers you were referencing here?, 2, That currency in your hand, in which you obtain and uses same as purchasing power, does that represent the beast numbers you were referencing here?, 3. Your street houses were given numbers, does that represent the beast numbers you are referencing here?, 4. If ever you have been employed, your employer gave you an employee number, does that represent the beast numbers you were referencing here? 5. Your GSM has a number in which you uses to do many things , does that represent the beast numbers you were referencing here?, Vitually everything you do on this earth has numericals attachment to it, so ignorant may have caused some unseen sickness that required some kind of assistance, start to chance your mind set, the beast or no beast, when the times comes, not in N/L the announcement will start

Any proof of where GOD said census should be conducted in Israel?
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by gidjah(m): 6:46am On Nov 03, 2014
WETHER WE LIKE IT OR YES,the antichrist are already here,most of d worlds economic policies are gonna be anti christ.its already happenin.the gay thing,the homo thing,the same sex marriage matters and even this world unity of currency is part of them too.so as a child of god you better wake up and move foward wit your christain life else the wind of religion wil blow u away wit the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by iamord(m): 6:54am On Nov 03, 2014
gidjah:
WETHER WE LIKE IT OR YES,the antichrist are already here,most of d worlds economic policies are gonna be anti christ.its already happenin.the gay thing,the homo thing,the same sex marriage matters nd even this world unity of currency is part of them too.so as a child of god you better wake up and move foward wit your christain life else the wind of religion wil blow u away wit the world

I got a question. They are making evil policies directed @ destroying lives and countries with the grand vision of bringing the nwo.. What are blacks as a whole doing to counter such ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by gidjah(m): 7:10am On Nov 03, 2014
iamord:

I got a question. They are making evil policies directed @ destroying lives and countries with the grand vision of bringing the nwo.. What are blacks as a whole doing to counter such ?
one of the fact i know is that saltatioo will come from the man of color,her primitivenes will kind of help her out some way.but the white man says d devil is black,so the black man is d devil!THE black man does not even know what he carries at all,he prefers bin an under dog,save for some very few that are fighting hard to either keep heads above water or tryin to break away from the hard shell of ignorance sorrounding him
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by Daniel058(m): 7:34am On Nov 03, 2014
Rinzman:
The end of times are here...BVN(Bank Verification Number)will be used by the anti christ when he takes over the world as stated in the scriptures.

Does that mean Christians shouldn't participate in the registration?

The answer is NO! We should get registered but MUST be prepared for the return of Jesus which is now closer more than ever...

I pray GOD to grant us the grace to be rapturable on that day,shalom!
u mean everybody must have a bank account
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by iamord(m): 7:40am On Nov 03, 2014
gidjah:
one of the fact i know is that saltatioo will come from the man of color,her primitivenes will kind of help her out some way.but the white man says d devil is black,so the black man is d devil!THE black man does not even know what he carries at all,he prefers bin an under dog,save for some very few that are fighting hard to either keep heads above water or tryin to break away from the hard shell of ignorance sorrounding him

You have spoken quite well.. I feel ashamed when I see people just shouting about the end of the world, they are trying to destabilize us, they are stealing our resources, they want to control us.. Blah blah blah!! Am like so you know!! And what are you doing Must we always be the victim?? Intellectual inferiority of the black races has been our greatest problem.. Its very broad.. But we have done little or nothing to modify and improve on it to change for the coming generations through evolution. and it will not be an excuse on the rainy day. If you like swallow your bible. Put on your thinking caps people . You destiny is in your own hands..and if your don't control it to where you want it to go to then someone will help you. There is no free food in free town . If you you don't like the policies being brought up . You work towards toppling the system. This swift decisiveness is what put the likes of Israel , usa, Germany and china to where they are today. I am tired of all this bs talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by stevecantrell: 8:43am On Nov 03, 2014
Why have 2 numbers for the same bank account ?

Is my IMEI linked to my biometrics ? NO

Is my phone no linked to my biometrics ? NO

Is my bank account no. Linked to biometrics NO ?

So why the comparison ?
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by LordReed(m): 9:04am On Nov 03, 2014
stevecantrell:
Why have 2 numbers for the same bank account ?

Is my IMEI linked to my biometrics ? NO

Is my phone no linked to my biometrics ? NO

Is my bank account no. Linked to biometrics NO ?

So why the comparison ?

BVN is to link ALL your bank accounts.

When you registered your phone line you did not give your thumb print and have your picture taken?

When you make a phone call you think the IMEI does not show up with your biometric data in the TELCO systems?

Some bank account opening forms have space for thumbprint.

What are you afraid of?

1 Like

Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by trueconscience(m): 9:16am On Nov 03, 2014
Hmnnn the BVN issue , in my own opinion is setting the platform for the anti-Christ.How? By the time you all get numbers and your details -finger prints etc are stored up in whatever database, whenever the world is ready to implement a one-world government and makes it mandatory that people get the MARK OF THE BEAST on their foreheads/hands whoever fails/declines can be easily locked out from commercial activities and tracked.

And by then, it becomes a crime not to have the number of the beast and with the way the US is going, expect the unexpected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by LordReed(m): 9:23am On Nov 03, 2014
trueconscience:
Hmnnn the BVN issue , in my own opinion is setting the platform for the anti-Christ.How? By the time you all get numbers and your details -finger prints etc are stored up in whatever database, whenever the world is ready to implement a one-world government and makes it mandatory that people get the MARK OF THE BEAST on their foreheads/hands whoever fails/declines can be easily locked out from commercial activities and tracked.

And by then, it becomes a crime not to have the number of the beast and with the way the US is going, expect the unexpected

That technology is setting up conditions that will be amenable to the Beast is not news. Should you be afraid of technology? The answer is a resounding NO.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by iamord(m): 9:47am On Nov 03, 2014
Who is the beast. The devil?.. No!

Its man - The elites. IMF , world bank rothchild, zionist , religious bodies and capitalist.

Solution to counter them?

Watch pray and wait for the second coming

Ok na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by Abyzan(m): 10:08am On Nov 03, 2014
anyways.....REPENT!!! THINK JESUS cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by Maximus85(m): 10:09am On Nov 03, 2014
OK. lemme scatter everything for this OP. simple English oooo. that prefix "anti" means what? it simply means "against" Antichrist means what? those who are against Jesus and his followers.
so tell us, which antijesu we dey wait for again? those that killed Jesus, what are they? those that opposed his teachings and course on earth, what are they? those against Jesus' disciples today, what are they? I guess you'll say they are friends of Jesus and not Antichrist. the Antichrist has always been even before the birth of Christ.

stop saying what you don't know. Nigerians now believe their pastors so much that they don't even or can't even think on their own.

the number 7 in the Bible simplifies perfection. gen 1:3,-2:3, psalms 12:6, proverbs 30:5,6. 2kings 5:10,14.
therefore 6 is short of 7 its symbolizes imperfection. and for it to be repeated three times it shows how intensely imperfect it is. and if you didn't forget, the Bible said that the number is a human number Revelation 13:18. that place said "let the one who has insight calculate the number of the wild beast" this means that this is of human entity and it manifest some human traits. 666 is an intense imperfection.. Roman 3:23 said we all have sinned and fall short (we are 6, not 7) of the glory of God(perfection) 666 is a mark of sin and imperfection.
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by Hawlahscho(m): 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ojestas:
.I wish i owned this small piece of land in Omole Estate, Phase II. .

To the topic. . BRB

Do not trespass. . .Not for Sale

lwkmd ROTFL.... guy you well So?
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hawlahscho:

Are you through?
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
jejemanito:
What is this one saying? sad sad

Anyways don't forget to vote ROKIATU for Miss Nairaland 2014 while this OP keeps fooling himself

Click www.nairaland.com/rokiatu

Lolz, you just finish the op
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by Hawlahscho(m): 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
brito:

Are you through?

with?
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hawlahscho:

with?

This my nl username
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
BigBashiru:
This thread is closed
BigBashiru:
Cbn bank verification number IS NOT connected with anything in bible.
Oya make I rest.

Sorry bruh. They will finish with you when they are finished with you. *slurps soda*

1 Share

Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by BigBashiru: 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED.
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by shibikan(m): 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
i don't wanna say anything sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by Ojestas(m): 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hawlahscho:

lol
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by iamord(m): 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
BigBashiru:
THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED.

Until we see the “thread closed” sign below .. You are jonzing. U screwed!!!!
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by BigBashiru: 12:34am On Nov 04, 2014
THREAD CLOSED!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Asks Church To Return His Tithes Or Face Court Action / Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" / Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.