Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

The Antichrist Will Be A Jew - Next President Of The U.s.a - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Antichrist Will Be A Jew - Next President Of The U.s.a (6684 Views)

The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? / CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number / The Pope Is The Antichrist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Antichrist Will Be A Jew - Next President Of The U.s.a by whybanme(f): 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2010
The Antichrist will be a Jew. He will be the next President after Obama.
He/She will invade Iran and North Korea.

Her/His throne is already set. The Rotschilds, Rockerfellers and Other Powerful Jews have been pulling the strings for years for world domination.
They rule over the U.S banks, media, health, military, security etc.

THE “JEWISH” SPIRIT OF THE ANTI CHRIST   is already at work. St John the apostle tells us what this Jewish spirit of the Anti Christ is:

— “Every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is the spirit of Antichrist. He is the spirit of Antichrist who denies that Jesus is the Son of God and the Messiah.” — (I John 2:22; 4:3)

Thus the essence of the Jewish spirit of Antichrist is:

1. Denial that Jesus Christ is the Eternal Son of God Who became incarnate.

2. Denial that Jesus Christ is the Jewish Messiah.

3. Denial of the Holy Trinity of which Jesus Christ is the Only Begotten Son of the Father.

All Jews since 33 A.D. deny:
1) The Divinity & Incarnation of Jesus Christ
2) The Messiahship of Jesus Christ
3) The Eternal Sonship of Jesus Christ

These 3 denials are the Jewish spirit of Antichrist!

WILL THE ANTI CHRIST BE A JEW?

THE PROPHET DANIEL predicted that the Anti Christ would be a Jew:

— “At the end of time a ruler shall exalt himself against God speaking great swelling words. He shall not regard the God of his fathers. He shall honor a god of opposition, a god whom his fathers knew not.” — (Daniel 11)

St John of Damascus of the 8th Century, whose authority is recognized by all Christian denominations, states that the Anti Christ 1) will be a Jew 2) will come to the Jews 3) will be accepted by the Jews.

(See: Exposition Of The Orthodox Faith, Book IV:26)

Jesus Christ affirmed this when he warned the Jews: “I am come in my Father’s Name but you will not receive Me. Another will come in his own name and him you will receive.”
(St John 5:43)

SETTING THE STAGE FOR THE JEWISH ANTICHRIST

GLOBALIZATION & A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT is the backdrop for the coming of the Jewish Anti Christ. Here is a list of 4 Jewish forerunners of the Anti Christ:

* Michael Chertoff: Secretary of US Homeland Security. Chertoff is a Talmudic Jew who views Christians as “idolaters.”

~ Chertoff has 3 Jewish deputies under him. Together they are plotting the demise of America’s sovereignty with their “North American Union Plan” Here.

* Ben Shalom Bernanke: Chairman of the US Federal Reserve Bank. The Assistant Chairman is the Jew, Donald Kohn.

~ Bernanke has 3 more Jews under him including as co-governors of the Federal Reserve Bank. Together they answer to the Jewish House of Rothschild which controls international banking Here.

* Michael Bernard Mukasey: Attorney General of the US Department Of Justice. Mukassey is a Talmudic Jew who views Christians as “idolaters.”

~ Mukassey supports the extremist Zionist Jews of the Likud Party of which Ariel Sharon was a leading figure. Mukassey is linked with the Chabad Lubavitcher Movement which seeks to implement their Anti-Christian Noahide Laws in America Here.

* Abraham Foxman: Director of the Anti Defamation League (ADL).

~ In his recent book, Never Again? The Threat of the New Anti-Semitism, Foxman pronounced the New Testament as “Anti-Semitic.” Foxman is seeking to have the New Testament banned from being published Here.

http://www.realzionistnews.com/?p=171
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Jew - Next President Of The U.s.a by noetic16(m): 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2010
stop categorizing all jews together. The first generation of Christians were jews . . .and there are many jewish Christians today.
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Jew - Next President Of The U.s.a by whybanme(f): 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2010
noetic16:

stop categorizing all jews together. The first generation of Christians were jews . . .and there are many jewish Christians today.

you dont seem to understand me. is current state of Isreal the bibles prophecy? See the Jewish influence in North America.
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Jew - Next President Of The U.s.a by Joagbaje(m): 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2010
I believe the Antichrist must be a Jew too but from prophecies , he's supposed to be from Europe. Even though American Jew sounds logical.
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Jew - Next President Of The U.s.a by aletheia(m): 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2010
whybanme:

Her/His throne is already set. The Rotschilds, Rockerfellers and Other Powerful Jews have been pulling the strings for years for world domination.

You have no proof what you write above. Moreover it smacks of antisemitism.
According to you the antichrist spirit is "Jewish". Really?

THE “JEWISH” SPIRIT OF THE ANTI CHRIST is already at work. St John the apostle tells us what this Jewish spirit of the Anti Christ is:

— “Every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is the spirit of Antichrist. He is the spirit of Antichrist who denies that Jesus is the Son of God and the Messiah.” — (I John 2:22; 4:3)

Thus the essence of the Jewish spirit of Antichrist is:

3. Denial of the Holy Trinity of which Jesus Christ is the Only Begotten Son of the Father.

All Jews since 33 A.D. deny:
1) The Divinity & Incarnation of Jesus Christ
2) The Messiahship of Jesus Christ
3) The Eternal Sonship of Jesus Christ

These 3 denials are the Jewish spirit of Antichrist!

You quoted 1 John and yet failed to apply it. Everyone who rejects Christ is of the Antichrist.

Islam, Buddhism, Zoroastrianism, Mormons, etc all deny this.

Thus your assertion: These 3 denials are the Jewish spirit of Antichrist fails!
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Jew - Next President Of The U.s.a by whybanme(f): 8:45pm On Jun 08, 2010
@alethia
Is the antichrist only an unbeliever? No. the Antichrist is the one thats gonna throw this earth into a big chaos and it will only come about if he is the president of the u.s.a. Google is ur friend. check out the jewish interests in the u.s.a
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Jew - Next President Of The U.s.a by Joagbaje(m): 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2010
aletheia:

You have no proof what you write above. Moreover it smacks of antisemitism.
According to you the antichrist spirit is "Jewish". Really?
You quoted 1 John and yet failed to apply it. Everyone who rejects Christ is of the Antichrist.

Thus your assertion: These 3 denials are the Jewish spirit of Antichrist fails!

I don't know what you're getting at here . There is a system that is anti christ but this is different from the man of sin , the son of perdition . The false christ.
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Jew - Next President Of The U.s.a by Joagbaje(m): 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2010
whybanme:

@alethia
Is the antichrist only an unbeliever? No. the Antichrist is the one thats gonna throw this earth into a big chaos and it will only come about if he is the president of the u.s.a. Google is your friend. check out the jewish interests in the u.s.a

There may be some truth in your claim . I believe personaly that the Antichrist will have dual citizenship to command the power he will have. Jewish by blood and politically powerful citizen of another powerful nation . Many scholars believe it will be a revived roman empire. An European country. America fits in being the most powerful nation for now. But America won't be a world power for too long.
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Jew - Next President Of The U.s.a by whybanme(f): 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2010
Joagbaje:

But America won't be a world power for too long.

if America falls Germany rises. but i doubt it
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Jew - Next President Of The U.s.a by ISuperior: 4:35am On Feb 02, 2011
Antichrist will not be the next king of the U.S.A if he is I'm gonna blast his fat face.
Rememer how the he goat was killed bye _________.
"). All I have to say.
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Jew - Next President Of The U.s.a by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2011
Do not be concerned about the Anti-Christ or where he's from or when he will manifest his presence. be concerned for your soul wink
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Jew - Next President Of The U.s.a by thehomer: 6:58pm On Feb 02, 2011
whybanme:

Yet another conspiracy involving Jews. What will they do for you to leave them alone?
So, if the next President turns out not to be a Jew, what then? Will you simply push this Antichrist fellow further up the time-line?
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Jew - Next President Of The U.s.a by thehomer: 7:01pm On Feb 02, 2011
ISuperior:

Antichrist will not be the next king of the U.S.A if he is I'm gonna blast his fat face.
Rememer how the he goat was killed bye _________.
"wink. All I have to say.

You do realize that the U.S is not led by a King.
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Jew - Next President Of The U.s.a by ISuperior: 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2011
I am psychic. ")
The antichrist will be in his 20 when he becomes prince, and then king.
He will be younger than 25.
He will be very attractive, like the perfect being.
His name has to do with pride, sin, conceit etc. . .
He will have olive skin, a pale complexion to it.
He will have black hair. At least that's what I heard.
He will know he is Antichrist at a very young age.
He will exalt himself in his heart.
He will play very beautiful music during his reign that will attract people.
He will command all to worship him, lest they die.
He will read the bible, he will believe in one God, and know that there is one God.
But like he is the Antichrist he know what his role is.
He will not fear anything not even darkness, not even spirits etc. . . Your not the Antichrist but you might as well just be an antichrist.
You're being decieved by a deciever, anyways the Antichrist will not confess he is the Antichrist, like an like you.
He will confess he is Antichrist during his final last days. He will laugh at the people because he knows that they will not have eternal life.
He will destroy many people because he knows that his time is near. I know more than most.
The Antichrist will be wise and will have more understanding than that of Daniel.
He will be like unto Apolloian(Tyre) himself.
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Jew - Next President Of The U.s.a by petres007(m): 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

Do not be concerned about the Anti-Christ or where he's from or when he will manifest his presence. be concerned for your soul wink

Great advice there! cool
Re: The Antichrist Will Be A Jew - Next President Of The U.s.a by nekta(m): 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
[quote author=thehomer post=7655003]

Yet another conspiracy involving Jews. What will they do for you to leave them alone?
So, if the next President turns out not to be a Jew, what then? Will you simply push this Antichrist fellow further?
I tire oh watched a documentary on youtube years bck wen jesus said d antichrist was gon fall frm d sky like a star.pipo interpreted it dat in latin abi aramiec somtin somtin dnt remeba dat,dat statement light 4rm d sky translates as uhbahmah and in english obama so i am suprised nw anoda sets of pipo re pointin at d jews:-(

(1) (Reply)

God's Miracle / Christians: The Big Question Even Your Pastor Can't Answer / Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.