Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Trust Issue--what Wil U Do If U Were D Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trust Issue--what Wil U Do If U Were D Husband? (717 Views)

If U Were D Guy, What Will U Do? / If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? / Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use?????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trust Issue--what Wil U Do If U Were D Husband? by Calebosko(m): 9:52am On Nov 02, 2014
This woman suspected the husband of
having sex
with their maid,then she set a trap for the
husband by sending the maid to the village
for the weekend without telling the husband.
At night,the husband told his usual
story"darling i want to go and watch
wrestling in the sitting room"he left.The wife
silently went to the maid's room lying down
on the bed naked without any light,he open
the door and join her on the bed without
wasting time and without a word,he had sex
with her. after the fifth round she said,it's
enough,i have caught you,so this is how you
use to have sex with her,you will do two
round and you wil tell me you are tired;fifth
round now you are still demanding for
more...The gateman replied "AM SORRY
MADAM I DIDNT KNOW U WERE D ONE"
She shouted,then the husband rushed in and
caught them,if u are the man or woman,what
will u do?............ .:

2 Likes

Re: Trust Issue--what Wil U Do If U Were D Husband? by iceberylin(m): 9:57am On Nov 02, 2014
[size=20pt]hahahahahahahahahaha....mehnnnn...this stuff funny like mad grin[/size]
Re: Trust Issue--what Wil U Do If U Were D Husband? by Rapsainot(m): 10:01am On Nov 02, 2014
undecided OLD JOKE
Re: Trust Issue--what Wil U Do If U Were D Husband? by Princecalm(m): 10:05am On Nov 02, 2014
If the man truly sleeps with the maid has suspected by his wife then the man also trailed the wrong path but if the man is not guilty of that then he should simply discard his wife for lack of trust.
Re: Trust Issue--what Wil U Do If U Were D Husband? by valmunich(m): 10:42am On Nov 02, 2014
How stale could this get
Re: Trust Issue--what Wil U Do If U Were D Husband? by dhrey: 10:48am On Nov 02, 2014
mehn.na the wife oooooooo.I no fit laugh
Re: Trust Issue--what Wil U Do If U Were D Husband? by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 02, 2014
Though it's an old and stale joke, as said already, I won't forgive if I were the husband.
Re: Trust Issue--what Wil U Do If U Were D Husband? by major466(m): 11:54am On Nov 02, 2014
Sounds like Super Story. I don't think it can happen in real life. A wife can identify her husband even in the dark. This must be one of those adult jokes.

BTW, when is Woman United playing? grin

(1) (Reply)

How Can Men Pursue A Women's Hearts Genuinely? / A Wake Up Call / What Will You Do? If Your Girlfriend Is Double Dating With Ur Best Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.