Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Am 25 And Rich, She's 35 And She Doesn't Want To Quit! Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am 25 And Rich, She's 35 And She Doesn't Want To Quit! Why? (663 Views)

Is This Why He Doesn't Want To Propose? / 19 Years Old Girl Versus 25 And Above Matured Girl Versus Your Ex Girl / Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am 25 And Rich, She's 35 And She Doesn't Want To Quit! Why? by sanyablaze(m): 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
We've been together for 6months and I don't wanna go with the relationship cuz I can't introduce someone of that age to my family..its a shame to me

But the problem is she claims age is just a number that she is cool with me.

Could it be because of my money? Which she doesn't even know comes mostly from my Parents Estates in Calabar

Or she just got true love for me.
Re: Am 25 And Rich, She's 35 And She Doesn't Want To Quit! Why? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2014
Device a means whrby she gets to knw ur broke.... Nd watch her behaviour afterwards
Re: Am 25 And Rich, She's 35 And She Doesn't Want To Quit! Why? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2014
Whats d name of the estate your family owns in calabar undecided
Re: Am 25 And Rich, She's 35 And She Doesn't Want To Quit! Why? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
You said it already, because you're rich (that is if you are), and she loves you and your money.

(1) (Reply)

Learn Something From Here... / 5 Simple Reasons Good Relationships Go Bad / Regen Relationship Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.