Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

Why Is It That Only Ugly Ladies Look For Love Online? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Only Ugly Ladies Look For Love Online? (1108 Views)

The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners / Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Only Ugly Ladies Look For Love Online? by Kirinwa: 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
If you go on most social media you will see a batallion of fugly girls updating looking for love. Is it that bad?
Has the pretty ones taken all dem bobos away?

Guys please consider these sisters nah.Is it a crime to be ugly?
Re: Why Is It That Only Ugly Ladies Look For Love Online? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2014
Pls define ugly....
Re: Why Is It That Only Ugly Ladies Look For Love Online? by Kirinwa: 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Pls define ugly....

Are you an English teasher?

By ugliness I mean facial ugliness like Obj is ugly
Re: Why Is It That Only Ugly Ladies Look For Love Online? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
Kirinwa:

Are you an English teasher?

By ugliness I mean facial ugliness like Obj is ugly
how do u know dat obasanjo is ugly? What is it dat u knw dat makes him ugly?
Re: Why Is It That Only Ugly Ladies Look For Love Online? by Rexnegro(m): 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
There are diff definition of ugly ...like me now if a girl is beautiful but has bad attitude to me she ugly. If a girl has a good attitude and characters but facially she is ugly trust me she's ugly to some etc so it depend on wat u re looking for bro...if u re looking for a rest of mind na ugly girls go give u that one o . Even if beautiful one give u rest of mind inside u ur mind won't be at rest cos u might tink she's not loyal
Re: Why Is It That Only Ugly Ladies Look For Love Online? by Kirinwa: 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
Rexnegro:
There are diff definition of ugly ...like me now if a girl is beautiful but has bad attitude to me she ugly. If a girl has a good attitude and characters but facially she is ugly trust me she's ugly to some etc so it depend on wat u re looking for bro...if u re looking for a rest of mind na ugly girls go give u that one o . Even if beautiful one give u rest of mind inside u ur mind won't be at rest cos u might tink she's not loyal

Its only men with complex issues who you can gather and teash this ukpaka so you hear?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Only Ugly Ladies Look For Love Online? by merit12(f): 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2014
Na wa oh

People like op na dey carry fine witch

Fine mami-water

Fine ashowo

When u get ugly babe nobody go follow youdrag am

Op are you black
Re: Why Is It That Only Ugly Ladies Look For Love Online? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2014
Kirinwa:

Its only men with complex issues who you can gather and teash this ukpaka so you hear?

lol dese r d kind of people who get nothin more dan 2nd class lower in dr gp
Re: Why Is It That Only Ugly Ladies Look For Love Online? by Afrok(m): 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
What do U look for in a woman? Physical beauty or beauty at heart? Believe me, there are alot of so-called pretty women that have lost their beauties because they met the wrong men, same goes to men who married some women because of their beauties but at the end, their union couldn't hold for long or they're currently regretting it.

In as much as we (most) love to be with partners that we can introduce to people around us, saying some people are single because they're ugly (according to op) doesn't hold water coz some of the so-called damsels are equally single and some of them aren't enjoying their relationship.

Bottomline is; beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and believe me, that lady that looked ugly to U can meet someone who will turn her to a beauty queen.
It's not all about physical beauty, but overall beauty. Our celebs (male & female) are great examples.
Re: Why Is It That Only Ugly Ladies Look For Love Online? by adepiero: 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
Online love affair has nothing to do with being ugly! do your survey properly undecided
Re: Why Is It That Only Ugly Ladies Look For Love Online? by Drilla(m): 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
Why is it that ugly guys start the dumbest threads?!
Re: Why Is It That Only Ugly Ladies Look For Love Online? by iKillzz: 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
An established fact is that the not so facially endowed people did not create themselves. If you were to choose your own body specifications, you'll make yourself very very beautiful and endowed.

Now, what really counts to a lot of people is not how look, but your attitude and character. I personally get pissed off when a girl I do not find attractive displays an attitude that directly corresponds to her facial looks. In my mind, I'm always like, "upon say you no fine".

I don't see anything wrong seeking for love online. This is 2014 and majority of people of date able age are always online. On the streets, in the bus, in eateries, in class, people you are supposed to chat up are always busy pinging. Even when you ask a girl out, you still ask for her bb pin or her whatsapp. They are all forms of online dating, so singling out a group of people as the only ones seeking for love online is not true. I agree though that most people who are not so facially beautiful choose to deceive others online more often than not, but that is not enough to say that they are the only ones seeking love online.

Most guys prefer an intellectually capable "ugly" lady, than a dumbass bird brain "look at me I'm so beautiful and can only offer you my body" lady. . . When you're tired of her body, you'll surely get frustrated by her lack of intellect, her lack of cognitive skills and her lack of culinary skills.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Only Ugly Ladies Look For Love Online? by Kirinwa: 7:12pm On Nov 02, 2014
@ ikillz your words gym wella I swear.

I didn't say beautiful ladies are not online though.

Am talking about eskimi where you can updaate looking for love in your status.

When I see such first is to view their pictures and more ever disappointed so much that I do reverse.

(1) (Reply)

10 Facts About A Woman / In Luv / Which Is More Romantic: Imported Roses Or Iphone 6?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.