Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,215 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now (85170 Views)

Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! / Why Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Wife Anita Divorced The Christ Embassy Pastor / Why Pastor Chris Miracles May Be Fake. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by xcelentattitude(m): 11:01am On Nov 04, 2014
dis is how people bring curses upon theirselves through laziness, worklessness, thoughtlessness, joblessness........ if i may ask you were you there when God called him, probably you were not even born then. #SOGBAE AWE, MA GBE ERU ELERU KO FA TIE LOWO.dis is how people bring curses upon theirselves through laziness, worklessness, thoughtlessness, joblessness........ if i may ask you were you there when God called him, probably you were not even born then. #SOGBAE AWE, MA GBE ERU ELERU KO FA TIE LOWO.dis is how people bring curses upon theirselves through laziness, worklessness, thoughtlessness, joblessness........ if i may ask you were you there when God called him, probably you were not even born then. #SOGBAE AWE, MA GBE ERU ELERU KO FA TIE LOWO.
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by Jayjey(m): 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
God will guide his steps when that time comes. The former GO of redeem was guided by God to hand over the mantle of leadership to Pastor Adeboye even though he was youngest. If he is serving a living God which I can affirm, then God will surely guide his steps towards choosing a successor.
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by ebukaOtika(m): 10:33pm On Nov 08, 2014
kurlz:
Hellooo! No matter how good your opinion and suggestions are bro this is not the right place to discuss it, is this a church Gathering? How can you bring an inhouse and delicate church issue here for public view and discussion? Why can't you write the national RCCG office? Don't you think this can give room for people to condemn and criticize the G.O? Besides do you know why he has not handed over as much as he wants to.
He is accountable to God not man and since God has not permitted him what do you expect? I am a RCCG member and to me i think this is not right.

Can you Imagin your life ,,,, see how you are ranting from your house,,.,,. So you see how it hurts right ,,,,? Many times the Roman Catholic Church was brought to Social media such as this to criticize and condemn her and her doctrines by Majority of your Church members,.,,, no one ordered them to Channel their arguments to rome website,.,,, they called both the Priests and Clergy up to the Pope himself all sought of names ,,.,,. But we rather tried to let you them see the truth but they refused because of the excess Brainwashing ,.,,, well i think i will just stop here and watch for further irrelevant comment from you again.
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by ebukaOtika(m): 10:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
voltron:

Jesus Handed over to the Holy Spirit.. why are people so ignorant
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by ebukaOtika(m): 10:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
voltron:

Jesus Handed over to the Holy Spirit.. why are people so ignorant

No ,,,, their pastors have never seen that in their bible ,.,,,
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by ebukaOtika(m): 10:39pm On Nov 08, 2014
jumman:
This is Gods business not some political party like APC or PDP, when he hears from God to step down he will.

Kokoma,,,, odi egwu,,,,. I hear you well
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now by kurlz(f): 10:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
ebukaOtika:

Can you Imagin your life ,,,, see how you are ranting from your house,,.,,. So you see how it hurts right ,,,,? Many times the Roman Catholic Church was brought to Social media such as this to criticize and condemn her and her doctrines by Majority of your Church members,.,,, no one ordered them to Channel their arguments to rome website,.,,, they called both the Priests and Clergy up to the Pope himself all sought of names ,,.,,. But we rather tried to let you them see the truth but they refused because of the excess Brainwashing ,.,,, well i think i will just stop here and watch for further irrelevant comment from you again.
my life? And what does that have to do with this? Everyone is free to his/her own opinion and i only wrote mine just as you did yours.
There's no need being touchy bro.
#PEACE#

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell / Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad / Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.