Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,856 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

I Don't Love My Husband Anymore! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Love My Husband Anymore! (3314 Views)

After The Fight I Don't Feel A Spark For My Husband Anymore / Help! She Do Not Love Her Husband Anymore She Is Only Tolorating Him. / Help! I Dont Understand My Husband Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Love My Husband Anymore! by Lolmoi(f): 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
A very good aunt of mine is going thru tough times in her marriage of 7yrs.she doesn't love her husband anymore because he has changed a lot nd she sed he is not the man he married since he has beyond ''recognition''. Plz how can she save her marriage? Your valued opinions plz
Re: I Don't Love My Husband Anymore! by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
What exactly are the observed changes to enable us cure the cause and not just the symptom?
Re: I Don't Love My Husband Anymore! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
Pray for him...ppo r so quick to divorce....
Re: I Don't Love My Husband Anymore! by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 2:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
Advice on what aspect?
Re: I Don't Love My Husband Anymore! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2014
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
What exactly are the observed changes to enable us cure the cause and not just the symptom?
Great question.
Re: I Don't Love My Husband Anymore! by Lolmoi(f): 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
All he cares about is his work, he places his frends nd family over her nd d attraction is no more dere nd he refused to let her work. I assume prince charming turned a beast
Re: I Don't Love My Husband Anymore! by kilokeys(m): 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
she fell in love... now she fell out

we have to throw the annoying husband inside a well, then make her fall for him once more.

then seal d well.. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Love My Husband Anymore! by clubone05: 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
Lolmoi:
All he cares about is his work, he places his frends nd family over her nd d attraction is no more dere nd he refused to let her work. I assume prince charming turned a beast

wrong. ..if you scratch the surface u'll find there is more to it..I won't be surprised if she has a lover already and she is making comparison.

Well its none of my business

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Love My Husband Anymore! by Les: 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
Lolmoi:
they were never in the so called love, just 7years?? Seun please get us a rotf smiley, i need to decorate this thread with it grin
Re: I Don't Love My Husband Anymore! by Dheartless: 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2014
the most annoying people in life are people who do not know what they want and yet believe they are right.
your aunt never knew what she wanted and now wants the man to pay .

let them both suffer the consequences of ignorance

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Love My Husband Anymore! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
The man is 'beyond recognition' and wifey doesn't love him anymore
So, what is there to save again?
The 'unrecognized' man or the woman who doesn't feel love for her mate anymore?
Re: I Don't Love My Husband Anymore! by thorpido(m): 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
What attracted the two of them to each other in the first place?What was their courtship like?
Marriage does not end with the wedding ceremony,you have to nurture it.What efforts has your aunt made in keeping the love burning?
A lot of times,men can become engrossed in work because they have to provide financially for the family but conscious effort should be made to give attention to your spouse too.
If he places friends and family above her,it means they were not friends when they married.

Marry your friend.It's important in marriage.
Re: I Don't Love My Husband Anymore! by Kanwulia: 11:20pm On Nov 02, 2014
People change in relationships.
You simply adjust with the changes.
The next man or woman WILL CHANGE TOO! kiss

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Love My Husband Anymore! by keyremotes(m): 12:46am On Nov 03, 2014
The woman too should look inwards.
Women always want the men to change.
They are always right and the husbands always wrong.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Love My Husband Anymore! by Agrika: 8:37am On Nov 03, 2014
kilokeys:
she fell in love... now she fell out

we have to throw the annoying husband inside a well, then make her fall for him once more.

then seal d well.. undecided
Hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: I Don't Love My Husband Anymore! by 5minsmadness: 8:41am On Nov 03, 2014
Lolmoi:
He's a beast now because of the above?
Re: I Don't Love My Husband Anymore! by 5minsmadness: 9:05am On Nov 03, 2014
Marriage is not Walt Disney. There's no fairytale 'and they lived happily ever after' in any marriage. All the love stories you have ever watched on the movies are just that...stories.

Reality is much different.

In real life the woman farts and shits smelly shit and gains weight and stretch marks and becomes irritable because she has to tend to the screaming noisy kids that came after the wedding. The man becomes bored, tired , pushed to the sidelines because of the kids, harassed consciously or unconsciously almost daily for financial needs, loses sleep if he stays with the baby, is made to feel guilty if he doesn't, develops a pot belly and grey hair etc.

In essence a lot of changes take place in the years you will be together and there is no way you as a person won't get fed up once in a while. At such times is when the grace of God(or whatever higher power you subscribe to) is supposed to pull you through. That's is why marriage is a spiritual/sacred contract and not a purely physical one. It is the people that base their marriage on physical attraction only that end up getting a divorce later on cos they have nothing to hold on to when the going gets tough.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Love My Husband Anymore! by Emaprince: 10:57am On Nov 03, 2014
Lolmoi:
a man is working his @ss off tryying to provide for her lazy @ss and she's never content..smh..
I bet your aunt may be seeeing somebody else already..hence,everything her husband does will never please her..
Re: I Don't Love My Husband Anymore! by bukatyne(f): 11:08am On Nov 03, 2014
Emaprince:
a man is working his @ss off trying to provide for her lazy @ss and she's never content..smh..
I bet your aunt may be seeing somebody else already..hence, everything her husband does will never please her..

And you did not see where she said the husband did not let her work?

@OP: To do your friend good, you must know what caused the changes. The man cannot change overnight without a reason

After knowing the reason, we can proffer a probable solution cheesy
Re: I Don't Love My Husband Anymore! by Emaprince: 11:58am On Nov 03, 2014
bukatyne:

And you did not see where she said the husband did not let her work?

@OP: To do your friend good, you must know what caused the changes. The man cannot change overnight without a reason

After knowing the reason, we can proffer a probable solution cheesy
I saw it but atleast the man is working hardd enouggh to provide for her..if he was the lazy type,maybe her reasons woulda been that the man doesn't work,sits at home blah blah blah and she woulda hated him the more..

The only thing I suspect is that the attraction is no longer there..because it can happen to anybody once in a while..maybe she's no longer attracted to the man,hence the irritation.
Re: I Don't Love My Husband Anymore! by Emaprince: 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2014

(1) (Reply)

The_affordable Women Thrift Wears / Parents, Give Us Good Children Like Samuel / Wedding Suits And Tuxedo: Where To Get Them?: Proudly Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.