Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Help! She Do Not Love Her Husband Anymore She Is Only Tolorating Him. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! She Do Not Love Her Husband Anymore She Is Only Tolorating Him. (2204 Views)

After The Fight I Don't Feel A Spark For My Husband Anymore / I Don't Love My Husband Anymore! / Help! I Dont Understand My Husband Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! She Do Not Love Her Husband Anymore She Is Only Tolorating Him. by penelope9: 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2012
My friend do not love her husband no more,When she have sex with him she feels nothing,when she hug him she feels nothing, when she chat with him she feels nothing, when she lay on the same bed with him she feels nothing.What are your opinions.
Re: Help! She Do Not Love Her Husband Anymore She Is Only Tolorating Him. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2012
Did you ask your friend why?
Re: Help! She Do Not Love Her Husband Anymore She Is Only Tolorating Him. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2012
^^^or better yet, how long has it been going on? or what she intends to do about it?
Re: Help! She Do Not Love Her Husband Anymore She Is Only Tolorating Him. by clemade1(m): 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ur friend needs to work on her mind set towards her husband,
Re: Help! She Do Not Love Her Husband Anymore She Is Only Tolorating Him. by dayokanu(m): 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2012
When she hugs naked wire does she feel something?

maybe her sense of feel is faulty, Has she talked to a Doctor yet
Re: Help! She Do Not Love Her Husband Anymore She Is Only Tolorating Him. by Kobojunkie: 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2012
Re: Help! She Do Not Love Her Husband Anymore She Is Only Tolorating Him. by Johndoe100(m): 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2012
dayokanu: When she hugs naked wire does she feel something?

Yes, she is sick.
Re: Help! She Do Not Love Her Husband Anymore She Is Only Tolorating Him. by Kobojunkie: 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2012
dayokanu: When she hugs naked wire does she feel something?

Dude, women are not to be confused with men who think every naked women they see is a candidate. . . grin grin grin
Re: Help! She Do Not Love Her Husband Anymore She Is Only Tolorating Him. by ifyalways(f): 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2012
@OP,is there another man?ask your friend.

Seems your friend is confusing love with sexual appeal?

Why, how did the husband suddenly become unappealing to her?identifying that would help her in finding solution.
Re: Help! She Do Not Love Her Husband Anymore She Is Only Tolorating Him. by proudlyafrican(m): 7:44am On Sep 04, 2012
@OP did you ask your friend if she has transferred her feelings to someone else? Just asking though.
Re: Help! She Do Not Love Her Husband Anymore She Is Only Tolorating Him. by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 04, 2012
Kobojunkie:
y are u always yawning?on a tuesday morning @ 1o.29am,ure still yawning,shey u will go back to bed and go and sleep
Re: Help! She Do Not Love Her Husband Anymore She Is Only Tolorating Him. by Kobojunkie: 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2012
kulyie: y are u always yawning?on a tuesday morning @ 1o.29am,ure still yawning,shey u will go back to bed and go and sleep

na so dem dey take yawn for your village?

Re: Help! She Do Not Love Her Husband Anymore She Is Only Tolorating Him. by penelope9: 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2012
Johndoe100]

Yes, she is sick. Your opinion and mentality is not worth a penny.But dangote's mentality and thinking is worth more than 300 million.Counselors that need consel themselves.Hahaha.......
Re: Help! She Do Not Love Her Husband Anymore She Is Only Tolorating Him. by jennykadrry(f): 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2012
penelope9: Johndoe100]

Yes, she is sick. Your opinion and mentality is not worth a penny.But dangote's mentality and thinking is worth more than 300 million.Counselors that need consel themselves.Hahaha.......

Girl, you want to be noticed? You have to have something they want. Not your run around over used yansh. Stupid girl.
Re: Help! She Do Not Love Her Husband Anymore She Is Only Tolorating Him. by penelope9: 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2012
jennykadrry:

Girl, you want to be noticed? You have to have something they want. Not your run around over used yansh. Stupid girl.
.Na only you know de meaning of wetin you talk.Silly girl.
Re: Help! She Do Not Love Her Husband Anymore She Is Only Tolorating Him. by jennykadrry(f): 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2012
penelope9: .Na only you know de meaning of wetin you talk.Silly girl.

Just as I thought a dumb t0t0. Where do you people come from? Just good enough for fvcking. Why do I get the feeling you are a guy masquerading as a female.
Re: Help! She Do Not Love Her Husband Anymore She Is Only Tolorating Him. by penelope9: 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2012
jennykadrry:

Just as I thought a dumb t0t0. Where do you people come from? Just good enough for fvcking. Why do I get the feeling you are a guy masquerading as a female.
Haha.... I taught as much also that you are a dumb toto and good enough only for fucking, the reason why she is full of bitterness from her statements you can tell.Confess your sins before it is too late for you to prevent bitterness.Sweet jenny baby.
Re: Help! She Do Not Love Her Husband Anymore She Is Only Tolorating Him. by ifyalways(f): 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2012
Which one be "sweet Jenny baby" ? You be lez, bi or trans?

So, we wasted our bandwidths pondering on "your friends" issue only for you to appear and start babying Jenny?

Nld and its fake stories .

Rofl
Re: Help! She Do Not Love Her Husband Anymore She Is Only Tolorating Him. by dominique(f): 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2012
poster is sounding very much like mamagee to me undecided
thats the wrong jenny you're fighting o.
justy thought i should let ya know tongue
Re: Help! She Do Not Love Her Husband Anymore She Is Only Tolorating Him. by MrsChima1(f): 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2012
penelope9: My friend do not love her husband no more,When she have sex with him she feels nothing,when she hug him she feels nothing, when she chat with him she feels nothing, when she lay on the same bed with him she feels nothing.What are your opinions.

There are millions of marriages similar to your friend's. People want to harp on this fad that divorce rate is low in this country and that country not realizing that low divorce rates doesn't equate to happy marriages.

There are some people who have common sense to leave a failed marriage that has no life or potential. I am not saying that people should divorce over simplest thing but how many time should a spouse endure adultery? violence? disrespect?

I know some regions look at separation as a bad thing because it means people are planning to divorce not necessarily!!! There are people who are married have separated five or six times without divorcing and are still together.

Your friend need to find out why she is unhappy and deal with the source of that. I don't think it has anything to do with her spouse but more so her. She need to find happiness within herself and not look at her spouse as her source of happiness because she will be unhappy for the rest of her life. Our spouse is our partner and part of us...but they do not make up our personality, opinions, views, perspectives, and upbringings.

She need to take that time for herself to figure out what she wants and once she make that decision then she need to live with it. I don't think people should be in the same house if they are unhappy especially in the present of children. Children are bright and usually underestimated. Children knows when parents are unhappy and it interferes with their stability and security. It will show in their behavior at school, church, family functions, and playground.

I think anyone in their right mind would want spouses to enjoy being with each other and not tolerate them just because they do not want to be looked down as a divorcee or separatee.

Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Can My Husband To Be Adopt My Son? What Are The Procedures Pls? / Can A Husband Drink His Wife’s Milk? / Bachelors, Please How Do You Cope With The Marriage Talks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.