Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

How Much should a Guy Spend On A First Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much should a Guy Spend On A First Date? (1174 Views)

Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? / Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence / How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much should a Guy Spend On A First Date? by ohaleoghene(f): 6:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
was listening to a programme on radio,the topic was how much should a guy spend on a first date. A clip was played:some girls said any amount, some said just a drink,a girl said the least should be 200k like seriously? her excuse was that because something might come up. another said 20k , one said a nice shopping and seeing a movie together makes a good date.
A guy called in to say 5k is OK,one guy just a drink will do. so many response can't type them all. but the one that made me laugh was a girl who said 200k . the guy wan go buy land?while I think she is rolling with the oil guys or politicians.
so the questions ladies how much is OK for a guy to lavish on you on the first date.
Guys how much are you willing to part with on the first date. first impression matters o. lol
Re: How Much should a Guy Spend On A First Date? by raziboi(m): 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2014
like today I spent 100 naira

am a student CNT u get it!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Much should a Guy Spend On A First Date? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2014
rich guys- 10k upwards cheesy

average guy- 4k upwards cheesy

poor guy- 500 upwards cheesy
Re: How Much should a Guy Spend On A First Date? by tosyne2much(m): 6:46pm On Nov 02, 2014
I don't think there's a stipulated amount of money to be spent on the first date

It all boils down to both parties appetite
Re: How Much should a Guy Spend On A First Date? by tosyne2much(m): 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2014
EroticAngelina, hehehehehehe

You no go modify that thing b4 guys go come vent their anger on you
Re: How Much should a Guy Spend On A First Date? by wharlzywee(m): 6:50pm On Nov 02, 2014
2oo naira is enof,,, 2 bottle of coke and 100naira puf puf #chikena grin

1 Like

Re: How Much should a Guy Spend On A First Date? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
tosyne2much:
EroticAngelina, hehehehehehe

You no go modify that thing b4 guys go come vent their anger on you
make them come na. I dey ready for them undecided

*sharpens cutlass*
Re: How Much should a Guy Spend On A First Date? by karmaleon: 7:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
I guess it all depends on where you take your date...
As for me,
A blind first date - I go cash lite (limited expenses)
A date with a crush - I go with my credit card (unlimited expenses)
Re: How Much should a Guy Spend On A First Date? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
I think he girl should be reasonable enough not to look like n act like a thief. she should portray a good character n b a good ambassador of her own. On a first date, be modest.
Re: How Much should a Guy Spend On A First Date? by chibwike(m): 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2014
EroticAngelina:

so u ve tasted all of them

2 Likes

Re: How Much should a Guy Spend On A First Date? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
EroticAngelina:

see as e de sweet you to type, are women not suppose to sponsor a date ?
Re: How Much should a Guy Spend On A First Date? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2014
Lacomus:
see as e de sweet you to type, are women not suppose to sponsor a date ?
no. maybe its only in ur village that women sponsor FIRST DATE!!
Re: How Much should a Guy Spend On A First Date? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2014
chibwike:
so u ve tasted all of them
no. I'm telling u what they should pay.
Re: How Much should a Guy Spend On A First Date? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2014
100,000 thousand should be ok on the first date.
Re: How Much should a Guy Spend On A First Date? by Sapphire86(f): 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
I guess the girl who called in and said 200k thought they pricing her 'cookie' for the night. Obviously recruiting for APC n PDP conventions and rallies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much should a Guy Spend On A First Date? by Mrval20(m): 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2014
If the guy isn't crafty enough to take the lady to a thrift restaurant/bar/fastfood, then that's his problem.
No amount is ideal, it all depends on where you hang out.
Re: How Much should a Guy Spend On A First Date? by eightsin(m): 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2014
Funny thread.

This reminds me of a girl I asked out on a date sometime ago.. she insisted she must come with her friend. I was like, this is a 1st date, how can ur friend tag along! I just bullshiiiit d girl. Na Un serious fellow
Re: How Much should a Guy Spend On A First Date? by eightsin(m): 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
Sapphire86 post= 27670008:
I guess the girl who called in and said 200k thought they pricing her 'cookie' for the night. Obviously recruiting for APC n POP conventions and rallies

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much should a Guy Spend On A First Date? by briantext(m): 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
2million is ok
Re: How Much should a Guy Spend On A First Date? by raziboi(m): 8:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
EroticAngelina:

xo Aw much did he spent on ur ist date?

I guess 500....Ryt..
Re: How Much should a Guy Spend On A First Date? by Tymax(m): 8:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
On the first date, hmmm, split the bill.

1 Like

Re: How Much should a Guy Spend On A First Date? by merit12(f): 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
It all depends ,on the place you guys are meetings

Most places are according to your pocket

There places were wine are 1000,5000,10,000k and above so .

You are a sharp guy,arrange a place of meeting were you know you can aafford

If the babes pick a place watch your spending if the babe start ordering something more than 5k ,tell her.......

She should wait ,you wanna use atm ,leave and never return,when she calls tell her to fit the billz,if she nor carry money come ,on her own.

You don't really need to spend much or demand ,order more to impress any lady,if. She is into you.

Let things get started if not let her go bro
Gone are the days of spending unreasonly

It a first day after all.

babes when you order much ,you don't wanna look cheap do you?after all there more to eat after first day(babes be wise and use ya head.)

And if you got money ,you think she deserve it spend it on her.love her,respect her.

After God fear woman.

4 Likes

Re: How Much should a Guy Spend On A First Date? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
EroticAngelina:
no. maybe its only in ur village that women sponsor FIRST DATE!!
tomorrow you will come advocating for gender equality abi ?
Re: How Much should a Guy Spend On A First Date? by Emmysteve(m): 8:47pm On Nov 02, 2014
2k is okay.
Re: How Much should a Guy Spend On A First Date? by Emmysteve(m): 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2014
Re: How Much should a Guy Spend On A First Date? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
Depends on where you're taking her. Reminds me of a story my bro told me about his friend in school. Dude took a new catch out and the babe was busy eating plenty sharwama on top school guy head. Nobody told the guy to enter bike and find his way home. When he saw the babe for school, the guy just bone face throway like say him never meet am before. Some girls just greedy sha.

1 Like

Re: How Much should a Guy Spend On A First Date? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2014
When it hits FP
Re: How Much should a Guy Spend On A First Date? by zoeee(f): 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
Seriously!!!
Re: How Much should a Guy Spend On A First Date? by philantoxx(m): 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
depends on the prospects of how green her light is.
Re: How Much should a Guy Spend On A First Date? by adepiero: 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
EroticAngelina:

What I can see here is olosho pricelist:

One full day : 10k

Over night : 4k

short time : 500

(1) (Reply)

Things A Guy Should Neva Do To Impress A Lady / Challenging Question To All The Females, / What Will You Do If A Lady Asks You Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.