Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection (8217 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard / Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC / In Kano, Speaker Tambuwal Requests Amnesty For Boko Haram! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by Nctrice(m): 1:05am On Nov 03, 2014
Obiagelli:
Interesting, bad precedence though
that's the typical APC way! Once they get into power they would scrap out federal policing and introduce state policing where they would bring back OPC to start littering our streets with burnt human bodies! Reminds me of those dark days on the streets of Lagos!

1 Like

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 03, 2014
aljharem:
BTW if true (which is not) it means we Yorubas are the most USELESS people on the surface of the earth. Once again Tinubu just like Afonja have sold us for their own selfish gains.
You have started again, I'm absolutely sure you are musiwa, manck or whatever your other monikers are.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by onatisi(m): 1:46am On Nov 03, 2014
I don't think this story is real ,but even if it is I don't see any big deal about. It only shows political maturity on the part of yoruba politicians and nigerian politicians. It shows unity in diversity. As far as I am concerned it means that apc sees tambuwal as a nigerian and not an hausa man. As long as he is a nigerian then they are all one irrespective of tribe or religion.

5 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by Remarkable: 1:48am On Nov 03, 2014
something about that picture (Mr. Speaker with Yoruba thugs surrounding him as security) makes me laugh... will be a good cartoon, I think lol.

aljharem:

I call them useless for selling themselves

I can imagine a Tambuwal in the middle and 60 omo oduduwa tokan tokan ti ko se omo ale surrounding him like body guards.

Again if true, It shows this Tinubu and your APC party are the most useless people on earth since you people are the REAL Yorubas and likes of us are not

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by Remarkable: 1:59am On Nov 03, 2014
aljharem:
I don't think you APC members know how much you have disgraced the yoruba ethnic group.

Useless sell outs

This post above has no likes so far....

but then, who likes hearing the truth?

The bitter truth they call it... no one.... definitely not APC.... they have their heads waaaay up Buhari's back-hole, that the smell up there seems to have blinded and deafened them, impaired their reasoning... and far away from the reality on ground in Nigeria...

... that there is Fresh air for all! Fresh air till 2019!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by onatisi(m): 2:02am On Nov 03, 2014
Aderostock:

Moderators, please do the needful before I rain curses on this dingbat. thank you!
if you want the mods to take action on any matter ,click on the report button and the matter will be looked into promptly.
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by collynzo82: 2:19am On Nov 03, 2014
Remarkable:

The bitter truth they call it... no one.... definitely not APC.... they have their heads waaaay up Buhari's back-hole, that the smell up there seems to have blinded and deafened them, impaired their reasoning... and far away from the reality on ground in Nigeria...

What about your tribe that lick GEJ ass. Your demi god Peter Obi just left your dying APGA party to join PDP, owned and dominated the same Hausa you hate. Bitter truth!

4 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by Remarkable: 2:44am On Nov 03, 2014
yeahh... I guesss?

and by the way, Peter Obi is a demi-god??

Tell me more, I have decided to start accepting the truth and facing it squarely.... so yeah, what else?

(and I hope you know that if this demi-god joined PDP to help GEJ win in 2015... that its gonna be GEJ till 2019?... not tryna change the topic or anything, just fyi-ing ya lol)
collynzo82:

What about your tribe that lick GEJ ass. Your demi god Peter Obi just left your dying APGA party to join PDP, owned and dominated the same Hausa you hate. Bitter truth!

1 Like

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by aljharem(m): 2:48am On Nov 03, 2014
Remarkable:

LOL no one is begging for likes. The truth is a very very bitter pill to swallow. I don't think these people have pictured how du.mb them have made us look like.

5 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by collynzo82: 2:51am On Nov 03, 2014
Remarkable:
yeahh... I guesss?

and by the way, Peter Obi is a demi-god??

Tell me more, I have decided to start accepting the truth and facing it squarely.... so yeah, what else?

(and I hope you know that if this demi-god joined PDP to help GEJ win in 2015... that its gonna be GEJ till 2019?... not tryna change the topic or anything, just fyi-ing ya lol)

How is he going to help GEJ win? I dont care who wins but We all have 1 vote each, so you can vote anyone you want. I am only pointing out your hypocrisy, you all suck GEJ assss, so let the APC suck any asss they want. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by Remarkable: 3:09am On Nov 03, 2014
You see... its not that simple, really.

We are all in this (Nigeria) together... if we are all pulling in different directions... (or sucking different arses lol)... where will we go? no where!

The truth is that Tinubu and APC and Buhari and co. do not have the interest of the people at heart.... that is the truth we are talking about. Instead of supporting the president, or being constructive in criticism... they want to be destructive and get to power at all cost... damning all the consequences.

That is why I think your brother Alj Harem is not happy with Tinubu and the APC - they have no plans for the people, are macanecious and heaven forbit power reaches them. (Ma HID has cursed him, so has the Pastor too anyways).

collynzo82:

How is he going to help GEJ win? I dont care who wins but We all have 1 vote each, so you can vote anyone you want. I am only pointing out your hypocrisy, you all suck GEJ assss, so let the APC suck any asss they want. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by eye4eye: 3:16am On Nov 03, 2014
[s]
Remarkable:

We are all in this (Nigeria) together... if we are all pulling in different directions... (or sucking different arses lol)... where will we go? no where!

The truth is that Tinubu and APC and Buhari and co. do not have the interest of the people at heart.... that is the truth we are talking about. Instead of supporting the president, or being constructive in criticism... they want to be destructive and get to power at all cost... damning all the consequences.

That is why I think your brother Alj Harem is not happy with Tinubu and the APC - they have no plans for the people, are macanecious and heaven forbit power reaches them. (Ma HID has cursed him, so has the Pastor too anyways).

[/s]

You've only written rubbish. Support a president who said common stealing is not corruption. Support president who said he would give us electricity by end of 2013. Support a president who doubted any Chibok girl missing. Support a president who thinks 6 is greater than 19. Support a president who said he has taken 50% of Nigerians out of poverty.

Fvck you! Go fvck your self, you son of an ape.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by collynzo82: 3:18am On Nov 03, 2014
Remarkable:

[s]That is why I think your brother Alj Harem[/s] is not happy with Tinubu and the APC - they have no plans for the people, are macanecious and heaven forbit power reaches them. (Ma HID has cursed him, so has the Pastor too anyways).

So who are the people that have the interest of the people at heart? Can you pls list them. Tinubu was a former governor, same as Peter Obi, Is it the same PDP that have been ruling since 1999 that love the people, or the Mr Stealing is not corruption. You have no point bro, stick to your PDP till 2019.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by Remarkable: 3:24am On Nov 03, 2014
Okay, GEJ till 2019!
collynzo82:

So who are the people that have the interest of the people at heart? Can you pls list them. Tinubu was a former governor, same as Peter Obi, Is it the same PDP that have been ruling since 1999 that love the people, or the Mr Stealing is not corruption. You have no point bro, stick to your PDP till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by collynzo82: 3:27am On Nov 03, 2014
Remarkable:
Okay, GEJ till 2019!

So you can't list them? lmaoooo. Anyway, You have 1 vote and thats your opinion. Take care.

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by melvin0004(m): 5:08am On Nov 03, 2014
EdCure:

Exactly!
We cant risk betrayals and factions as common with those fraudsters!
wots dis 1 saying.
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by hayzed2: 5:13am On Nov 03, 2014
melvin0004:
wots dis 1 saying.

Na Oga Jona give the guy ogogoro drink grin
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by aljharem(m): 5:34am On Nov 03, 2014
Why is arewa not protecting their own, why Yorubas

were we protected during Abiola's era

were we protected during Awolowo's era ?

All I can say is APC has sold us out again like Afonja like Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by hayzed2: 5:44am On Nov 03, 2014
aljharem:
Why is arewa not protecting their own, why Yorubas

were we protected during Abiola's era

were we protected during Awolowo's era ?

All I can say is APC has sold us out again like Afonja like Tinubu

I believe we are One Nigerians, you have to change your mentality because from your post I can deduce that if you become the President (which is impossible smiley )you will marginalised some tribe because they're not from your village...
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 03, 2014
Aderostock:

You are lost!
lost but free n with an identity. Am not an extremely stuppid buttlickin' n'hopeless slave. Once again,till yall amend up,yall suck like crazy

3 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by aljharem(m): 6:33am On Nov 03, 2014
hayzed2:

I believe we are One Nigerians, you have to change your mentality because from your post I can deduce that if you become the President (which is impossible smiley )you will marginalised some tribe because they're not from your village...

So because we are one Nigeria, OPC (Oodua people's congress) which represent all Yorubas from Togo, benin, Nigeria etc should be protecting Tambuwal a Hausa from Sokoto ?

When has Arewa Youth protected a single Yoruba soul ? Is it Abiola or Awolowo or even Dele Giwa.

Yes we are one Nigeria but OPC which is our ethnic representative should not be used as a political tool by APC.

Let politics be politics and should be separated from ethnicity

4 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by henroe2k2(m): 6:54am On Nov 03, 2014
I recommend unconventional JTF comprising of Bakassi, OPC and MEND to secure tambuwal.
this Na morning for am...
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 03, 2014
aljharem:

LOL CONFUSED FELLOW.

You think we believe that crap you people tell us about migration and a plate that sink ?

Please what does Awori mean in yoru language and I will tell you what it means in proper Awori language

Our name Awori is gotten from Awomire which is similar to Ijaws but we are not Ijaws

Awo =People

Miri = water lovers

It means water loving people. If it is Tinubu's ambition just like Afonja that will spilt Yoruba land SO BE IT !!! Already we are watching how things unfold.

Bunch of sellouts

Bruh, as much as I admire your love for, zeal and energy to stand for Yoruba interest, I must say your knowledge of your history needs positive tweaking here and there.

Awori migrated, awori means 'dish (has) sunk'

Attributing awori as a word to a group outside Yoruba by saying it is a derivative of awomire when it is actually 'aromire' is complete dishonesty. Going further to state the meaning of aromire to mean what you typed is fraud.

Aromire means person who befriends water on sight or just lover of water (stream, river, sea).

You should desist from commenting on matters bordering on history to avoid distortion of it and by implication pulling suspicion of your Awori/Yoruba/Lagos descent originality upon yourself or you at least do verifiable research first.

Politics is a game of interests, selfish ones at that. So let the politicians politic and cross-carpet all they want as long as cohesion of the ethnic group is not tampered with.

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 03, 2014
ilugunboy:

You are Awori and at the same time local to Lagos Island? Chaiiiii....you are a lair!

Iro lo ma pa' e. grin grin

Egbon, I thought Idumota was part of 'Lagos Island'.

If my thought is right then Awori are also indigenous to Lagos Island (Idumota).

Just a thought, do not hesitate to enlighten me.

3 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 03, 2014
9jacrip:

Egbon, I thought Idumota was part of 'Lagos Island'.

If my thought is right then Awori are also indigenous to Lagos Island (Idumota).

Just a thought, do not hesitate to enlighten me.

Awo-ri ( where the plate sank)

Yup you are very right correct.....the olofin ( who the Aworis are direct descendant of) actually settled in Idumota.

But they are mostly known to be from Isheri, Igbesa, Ota and Tigbo

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 03, 2014
9jacrip:

Bruh, as much as I admire your love for, zeal and energy to stand for Yoruba interest, I must say your knowledge of your history needs positive tweaking here and there.

Awori migrated, awori means 'dish (has) sunk'

Attributing awori as a word to a group outside Yoruba by saying it is a derivative of awomire when it is actually 'aromire' is complete dishonesty. Going further to state the meaning of aromire to mean what you typed is fraud.

Aromire means person who befriends water on sight or just lover of water (stream, river, sea).

You should desist from commenting on matters bordering on history to avoid distortion of it and by implication pulling suspicion of your Awori/Yoruba/Lagos descent originality upon yourself or you at least do verifiable research first.

Politics is a game of interests, selfish ones at that. So let the politicians politic and cross-carpet all they want as long as cohesion of the ethnic group is not tampered with.

You actually know a lot....

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 03, 2014
It is natural for slaves to serve and guard their masters

3 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 03, 2014
Apc, showing us what they will metamorphose Nigeria into.
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 03, 2014
Omimah:
As long as it is not MASSOB.
stop tribalism
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 03, 2014
Desola:

Awon ponrinpongba merindinlogun oloriibu ebi e ni atohunrinwa! Bata ofo lo ma bo senu ona yin leyi Todun yi ma fi pari! Ekun ipayinkeke le ma sun nidile yin lodun yi ateyi tonbo.

O de ni se next week!

Bloody PDP paid hack!

see as this girl dey insult I can imagine how u look,probably ugly with lots of razor cutz on ur oyo face eew,yoruba women hate em like Bleep!
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by simpleseyi: 12:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
aljharem:
BTW if true (which is not) it means we Yorubas are the most USELESS people on the surface of the earth. Once again Tinubu just like Afonja have sold us for their own selfish gains.

How do we classify your forefathers now including the Ojukwu that ran to Ivory Coast while Yorubas and Hausas were using over 3 million Ibos for pepper soup and suya. I think I should ask Obasanjo how Ibo flesh taste inside pepper soup. I am not a humanitarian, so I don't eat humans grin, but I think Obasanjo, Benjamin Adekunle, Muritala Mohammed, T.Y. Danjuma, Jeremiah Oseni and others are humanitarians who enjoyed Ibos flesh inside pepper soup and suya washed down with burukutu and palmwine.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by Omimah: 12:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
menabadoo:
stop tribalism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Has Paid October Salary / Presidency: Bode George Says Tambuwal Is Ready As Ondo, Oyo PDP Vows To Deliver / Army Lacks Power To Declare Civilians ‘Wanted’ – Femi Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.