Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection (8218 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard / Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC / In Kano, Speaker Tambuwal Requests Amnesty For Boko Haram! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by pentagonal: 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
aljharem:

Faarrrrrr booooooo. Iddioots like you selling the entire yoruba race to tambuwal.

Your linage is cursed really. Maybe you think some of us are as stu.pid as you lots

sell Yoruba lineage how Mr federal character you are cursed, and I'm sure it's Ogun irandiran little wonder you epitomise all the negativity that pastors curse out every Sunday. please tell us what gej has done for the Yoruba's for the past six years vote in PDP as governor before he will do anything. in saner climes amuikumoeko like you will be used to appease the gods for rain.

3 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by pentagonal: 10:27pm On Nov 02, 2014
aljharem:

Is Egun not Yoruba ? Late idddiots like you and your boss will claim Lagos.

eguns are not Yoruba's!!! ebu ni tan ba pe omo Yoruba in egun. did I expect anything better from this cheap imposter ain't you the same masheafani that said fasola is from ekiti. you will be eaten by wild pigs gbeyingbeyin ni.

5 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 02, 2014
aljharem:

If you are not idle, how will you have time to be typing crap ?

So you can't decipher idle and idile? grin

3 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
Wow, wonderful news!!!!!

Thank you OPC

1 Like

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by aljharem(m): 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
pentagonal:

sell Yoruba lineage how Mr federal character you are cursed, and I'm sure it's Ogun irandiran little wonder you epitomise all the negativity that pastors curse out every Sunday. please tell us what gej has done for the Yoruba's for the past six years vote in PDP as governor before he will do anything. in saner climes amuikumoeko like you will be used to appease the gods for rain.

You like the rest have been brain washed with APC tribalism and power hungry tendency. You Atiku and Tinubu that were there in their various position, what did they do for yorubas ?

Your consultant now OBJ, What did he do for yorubas

The Tambuwal you elected against a yoruba candidate, what has he done for yorubas?

You see how messed up your brains are ? You believe Tambuwal (Hausa) will love you better than Akande (Yoruba) at the house because Tinubu said so.

You people need to check yourselves fast

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by OtunbaJega: 10:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
aljharem:

Your father is Igbo.

Oponu o lo po lo omi !

The rubbish that you typed is not Yoruba language.. If you wanna learn the language I can volunteer to teach you

I have taught many of my ibo friends how to speak and write in Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by aljharem(m): 10:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
pentagonal:

eguns are not Yoruba's!!! ebu ni tan ba pe omo Yoruba in egun. did I expect anything better from this cheap imposter ain't you the same masheafani that said fasola is from ekiti. you will be eaten by wild pigs gbeyingbeyin ni.

If that is the case, then get the fu.cvk out of Lagos state then. We Aworis and Ogus are together. Lagos was never part of the Oyo empire anyway. No one knew Osun, Oyo, etc before

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by aljharem(m): 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2014
ilugunboy:

So you can't decipher idle and idile? grin

Sorry, didn't know he was saying idile. grin grin grin

The mumu already knows my idile, I am from Lagos Island. That is all I can reveal online

4 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by aljharem(m): 10:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
GenScatter1:

Your senile father, mother and all your family are the most useless people on earth. May God punish you for that useless statement, oloriburuku omo ofo.

Ewo ati baba re ni oloriburuku aja ma je anifani.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by pentagonal: 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2014
aljharem:

You like the rest have been brain washed with APC tribalism and power hungry tendency. You Atiku and Tinubu that were there in their various position, what did they do for yorubas ?

Your consultant now OBJ, What did he do for yorubas

The Tambuwal you elected against a yoruba candidate, what has he done for yorubas?

You see how messed up your brains are ? You believe Tambuwal (Hausa) will love you better than Akande (Yoruba) at the house because Tinubu said so.

You people need to check yourselves fast

tribalism when gej your lord is championing it... like we forget how he was laughing sheepishly when Arthur eze was lampooning awolowo and the Yoruba race. unlike you and your fellow fools, we don't give two fvck about ethnicity and religion in ile ka aro ojire, little wonder we were the biggest critics of obasanjo unlike the our pikin simpletons. if the best man is from the moon we will vote the fellow. tinubu is the brain behind the success called fashola. and don't tell me nonsense I know Mrs akande very well and how she is a big time failure in ogbomosho north LGA ditto for her style of turning down donations by my alma mater mssn. talk another rubbish Mr federal character. least I forget your lord never deems it fit to appoint any Yoruba in the top position of his administration and only the demon, outcast and omo ale of ile ka aro ojire are his friends. little wonder Igbo's are the backbone of his government. Mr federal character your brain need to be exchange for a chewing stick cos that fat matter is useless inside your skull.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by pentagonal: 10:41pm On Nov 02, 2014
aljharem:

LOOOOOL good for you.

Anyway I am not yoruba but Awori. I can't be part of a stu.pid set of people selling themselves to Tambuwal

you are a goat!!!! you don't even understand yourself. aworis are not Yoruba... nothing this animal no go talk today. you don't know who is Yoruba or not. abeg Mr federal character you need one bag of hemp for dinner.

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by pentagonal: 10:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
OtunbaJega:

The rubbish that you typed is not Yoruba language.. If you wanna learn the language I can volunteer to teach you

I have taught many of my ibo friends how to speak and write in Yoruba

let me school you for free didirin Nigeria limited... the aworis migrated to Lagos from ile ife and that is there origin. eguns are originally from Benin republic with there kins in badagry and they are not Yoruba's but gat some few lingo similarity. Mr federal character tell me why you should not euthanized this night with your gigantic ignorance.
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by aljharem(m): 10:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
pentagonal:

tribalism when gej your lord is championing it... like we forget how he was laughing sheepishly when Arthur eze was lampooning awolowo and the Yoruba race. unlike you and your fellow fools, we don't give two fvck about ethnicity and religion in ile ka aro ojire, little wonder we were the biggest critics of obasanjo unlike the our pikin simpletons. if the best man is from the moon we will vote the fellow. tinubu is the brain behind the success called fashola. and don't tell me nonsense I know Mrs akande very well and how she is a big time failure in ogbomosho north LGA ditto for her style of turning down donations by my alma mater mssn. talk another rubbish Mr federal character. least I forget your lord never deems it fit to appoint any Yoruba in the top position of his administration and only the demon, outcast and omo ale of ile ka aro ojire are his friends. little wonder Igbo's are the backbone of his government. Mr federal character your brain need to be exchange for a chewing stick cos that fat matter is useless inside your skull.

Please show us were GEJ laughed when Awolowo was insulted. The MAN THAT HAS INSULTED AWOLOWO THE MOST IS TINUBU. He insulted Awolowo and his family

If you know mrs akande well and you don't know tinubu well then you are wasting your time. Anyway to me all politicians are the same.

BTW If Igbos are the ones using their heads while yorubas keep selling themselves to Tinubu's ambition then a lot of US are not Yorubas then since we are referred to as omo ale.

Fayose and his supports are not yorubas

Obanikoro, Agbaje are not yorubas

etc

12 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2014
aljharem:

Sorry, didn't know he was saying idile. grin grin grin

The mumu already knows my idile, I am from Lagos Island. That is all I can reveal online

Are you sure? Brazilian returnee or local?

1 Like

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by aljharem(m): 10:48pm On Nov 02, 2014
pentagonal:

let me school you for free didirin Nigeria limited... the aworis migrated to Lagos from ile ife and that is there origin. eguns are originally from Benin republic with there kins in badagry and they are not Yoruba's but gat some few lingo similarity. Mr federal character tell me why you should not euthanized this night with your gigantic ignorance.

LOL CONFUSED FELLOW.

You think we believe that crap you people tell us about migration and a plate that sink ?

Please what does Awori mean in yoru language and I will tell you what it means in proper Awori language

Our name Awori is gotten from Awomire which is similar to Ijaws but we are not Ijaws

Awo =People

Miri = water lovers

It means water loving people. If it is Tinubu's ambition just like Afonja that will spilt Yoruba land SO BE IT !!! Already we are watching how things unfold.

Bunch of sellouts

8 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by aljharem(m): 10:49pm On Nov 02, 2014
ilugunboy:

Are you sure? Brazilian returnee or local?

Local

1 Like

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by omenka(m): 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2014
EdCure:

Exactly!
We cant risk betrayals and factions as common with those fraudsters!
I think you did this one deliberately as opposed to your signature.

These things you guys do is absolutely inappropriate. All the vices we have in this country cut across all ethnic and religious groups. I hardly find any sense in tagging any group with some form of criminal exclusivity.
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2014
aljharem:

Local

You are Awori and at the same time local to Lagos Island? Chaiiiii....you are a lair!

Iro lo ma pa' e. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by pentagonal: 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2014
aljharem:

Please show us were GEJ laughed when Awolowo was insulted. The MAN THAT HAS INSULTED AWOLOWO THE MOST IS TINUBU. He insulted Awolowo and his family

If you know mrs akande well and you don't know tinubu well then you are wasting your time. Anyway to me all politicians are the same.

BTW If Igbos are the ones using their heads while yorubas keep selling themselves to Tinubu's ambition then a lot of US are not Yorubas then since we are referred to as omo ale.

Fayose and his supports are not yorubas

Obanikoro, Agbaje are not yorubas

etc

may amadioha fire you with lifetime madness. tinubu is not ruling anywhere, so why the obsession Mr oloriburuku... you must be in coma during the anambra election campaign when Arthur eze was spewing trash. how did tinubu abuse awo?? by not kowtowing to hid awolowo the new face of agba onijekuje. you are a clinical certified m0ron even sensible igbos know they are on political suicide by supporting gej and bashing other tribes, while we remain neutral and observing the trend. Mr federal character is stupidity the only common patrimony in your lineage, the level of stupidity and ignorance you displaying here only reaffirms my claims that you belong to the phylum of the brainless apes. your brain is block and harder than the space between a rock and a hard place.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by aljharem(m): 10:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
ilugunboy:

You are Awori amd at the same time local to Lagos Island? Chaiiiii....you are a lair!

Dude call me anything you wish. I am awori from Lagos Island

4 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2014
aljharem:

Dude call me anything you wish. I am awori from Lagos Island

Nobody should take your words on this forum again for a penny... wink

Work starts again tomorrow..gudnyte

1 Like

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by pentagonal: 10:53pm On Nov 02, 2014
aljharem:

LOL CONFUSED FELLOW.

You think we believe that crap you people tell us about migration and a plate that sink ?

Please what does Awori mean in yoru language and I will tell you what it means in proper Awori language

Our name Awori is gotten from Awomire which is similar to Ijaws but we are not Ijaws

Awo =People

Miri = water lovers

It means water loving people. If it is Tinubu's ambition just like Afonja that will spilt Yoruba land SO BE IT !!! Already we are watching how things unfold.

Bunch of sellouts

this guy is a village retarrd ooo. please tell us why oba of iba and osolo gat coronated at ife olofo just shut up and stop disturbing lies and idiocy.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by Ayus34(m): 10:54pm On Nov 02, 2014
aljharem:
BTW if true (which is not) it means u fool is the most USELESS on the surface of the earth. Once again Tinubu just like Afonja have sold u for their own selfish gains.
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by pentagonal: 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2014
ilugunboy:

Nobody should take your words on this forum again for a penny... wink

Work starts again tomorrow..gudnyte

I wonder aworis are mainland guys..why the ijebus are the indigenous island guys. Mr federal character makes liar chino look like a saint.
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by collynzo82: 10:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
aljharem:
BTW if true (which is not) it means we[b] Yorubas are the most USELESS people on the surface of the earth[/b]. Once again Tinubu just like Afonja have sold us for their own selfish gains.

You call a whole tribe useless people cos of politics. Bro, you have no shame at all, must every people support GEJ? We have many Yorubas in PDP/APC, we have many yorubas supporting this government and also many in the opposition. Yet, you claim to be from SW and still call them most useless on earth cos of politics. Shame on you.

4 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
There was no where it was said that OPC are protecting Tambuwal on TVC. Infact,I just finished watching TVC prime time news and nothing of such was said. Unless the Op is referring to the Iya Oloja General one year in office celebration where Tambuwal was a guest and some yorubas were sorrounding him.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
pentagonal:

I wonder aworis are mainland guys..why the ijebus are the indigenous island guys. Mr federal character makes liar chino look like a saint.

I always knew he lies for free....the reason I set him up with the simple question....

How can you be Awori and still come from Lagos Island? grin grin

The dude obviously though speaks scanty yoruba...he is surely not yoruba.

6 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by aljharem(m): 10:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
For the speaker to have defected to an opposition party before he runs for the Governor of another State or other position without an amicable departure from the party that honored him with a speakership position for years, tells how indecent Nigerian politician are to the electorate and lack of ideology or to say the least, void of principle, whereby, the electorate have never been respected due to their medieval disposition to affairs of modern state; the scenario is best described as a wholesome disposition to a "cash and carry" dimensional politics.

The self centered move by the Speaker, is an invitation of crises to the Nigerian polity that is already in boiling point. The interest of Nigeria ought to guide an intelligent person in leadership.Unfortunately, I did not see that in Tamibuwal.

His action is short of a vagabond if I may insinuate with little reservation. The media, must continue to be the 4th estate and not provide a 5th column leverages by inflating the notion that there's uproar in terminating the security attaché to the renegade speaker. What did he the speaker expects? He must have plan B for his security. If not, he must be dumb. If I am PDP or the President, I will do more than that as long is it would be within the confine of the law of the Party and the land. PDP do not need to impeach Tambuwal in the House, the later is in majority and by simple majority follow parliamentary procedure to change leader in their house caucus. Tambuwal is a speaker at the mercy of the party that brought him there. One must not bite the finger that feeds him.

Not resigning before defection is a brazen affront to Nigeria democracy and any Media that say otherwise, is aiding 5th column agenda of a rebel.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Lacks Power To Declare Civilians ‘Wanted’ – Femi Falana / Kogi 2019: I’m Not Contesting – Faleke Restates / Will Nigeria Ever Be More Than A "mere Geographical Expression"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.