Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection (8216 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard / Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC / In Kano, Speaker Tambuwal Requests Amnesty For Boko Haram! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by pentagonal: 10:59pm On Nov 02, 2014
ilugunboy:

I always knew he lies for free....the reason I set him up with the simple question....

How can you be Awori and still come from Lagos Island? grin grin

the idiot no sabi lie self. that guy should be use to appease the gods during famine. shofodanu omo irankiran. Mr federal character is from all LGAs in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by aljharem(m): 11:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
collynzo82:

You call a whole tribe useless people cos of politics. Bro, you have no shame at all, must every people support GEJ? We have many Yorubas in PDP/APC, we have many yorubas supporting this government and also many in the opposition. Yet, you claim to be from SW and still call them most useless on earth cos of politics. Shame on you.

I call them useless for selling themselves

I can imagine a Tambuwal in the middle and 60 omo oduduwa tokan tokan ti ko se omo ale surrounding him like body guards.

Again if true, It shows this Tinubu and your APC party are the most useless people on earth since you people are the REAL Yorubas and likes of us are not

4 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by abokikhalifa: 11:02pm On Nov 02, 2014
aljharem:
Please and please lets be careful about all this APC propaganda

The 60 du.mb members serving as protection for Tambuwal are APC rep members not OPC.

Please correct your topic.
please what ar you saying? Explain
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by collynzo82: 11:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
[quote author=aljharem post=27674894]

I call them useless for selling themselves

I can imagine a Tambuwal in the middle and 60 omo oduduwa tokan tokan ti ko se omo ale surrounding him like body guards.

Again if true, It shows this Tinubu and your APC party are the most useless people on earth since you people are the REAL Yorubas and likes of us are not[
/quote]

So Tinubu represent the whole Yoruba tribe? You are really dumb, you must be smiling in your one bed room now for calling a whole tribe useless. Ride on.....

3 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by aljharem(m): 11:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
abokikhalifa:
please what ar you saying? Explain

I am saying not true Yoruba son in OPC will serve as a body guard to Tambuwal !

I will not accept that yorubas are that stu.pid

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by Pataki: 11:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
ilugunboy:

So you can't decipher idle and idile? grin

LOL and the certified arindin claims to be Yoruba.

Eni ti aye fe di si, ni oro omo yen.

6 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by aljharem(m): 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
collynzo82:
So Tinubu represent the whole Yoruba tribe? You are really dumb, you must be smiling in your one bed room now for calling a whole tribe useless. Ride on.....

I thought Tinubu and his supporters are the yorubas and we are not. If that is the case then YORUBA IS THE MOST USELESS ETHNIC GROUP EVER. !

HID AWOLOWO AND FAMILY ARE NOT YORUBA

I AM NOT YORUBA

AGBAJE, OBANIKORO, FAYOSE ETC ARE NOT YORUBAS

APC MEMBERS ARE YORUBAS

3 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by collynzo82: 11:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
aljharem:

I thought Tinubu and his supporters are the yorubas and we are not. If that is the case then YORUBA IS THE MOST USELESS ETHNIC GROUP EVER. !

HID AWOLOWO AND FAMILY ARE NOT YORUBA

I AM NOT YORUBA

AGBAJE, OBANIKORO, FAYOSE ETC ARE NOT YORUBAS

APC MEMBERS ARE YORUBAS

OKAY, NO PROBLEM.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by aljharem(m): 11:11pm On Nov 02, 2014
I don't think you APC members know how much you have disgraced the yoruba ethnic group.

Useless sell outs

7 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by Pataki: 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2014
aljharem:
I don't think you APC members know how much you have disgraced the yoruba ethnic group.

Useless sell outs
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by Pataki: 11:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
aljharem:

Useless sell outs
Gbenu oshi sohun. Iwo omo jati jati akudaya eranko.

Useless pig. Your cup is full on this board.

One minute, you are Yoruba, next minute you are not Yoruba but egun, but awori, but kanuri and whatever else. Are you not suffering multiple personality disorder?

The only thing you have yet to claim is that you are a certified 'werey' alaso!

Apoda olofo.

6 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
aljharem:

Useless sell outs
so because you are a pro-GEJ means you should call your people "useless"? Pro-GEJ's like Onatisi,Jmaine and Tomakint can never utter such insult just because you don't agree politically. That's just to bad of you o!

Too bad!

5 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by Desola(f): 11:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
aljharem:

Sorry, didn't know he was saying idile. grin grin grin

The mumu already knows my idile, I am from Lagos Island. That is all I can reveal online

Ofo lomisanwo nse, ofo lo ma se! O ma ge'kaje kehin aye e ni! Radarada ni ipin e nile aye e! Ko de ni ye e! Ko ni ragba fun e!

Lagos Island my foot! We don't raise oloriburuku in isale Eko oloriibu eranko lasan lasan!!!

6 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by aljharem(m): 11:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
Perhaps what annoyed the Awolowo family is the paragraph where the writer stated that: “I wrote once that this woman whom Awo once described as the jewel of inestimable value has lost value to his cause. If he came back to life, he would have committed the extraordinary act of divorce after death. Even his newspaper, The Tribune, has so stumbled and fallen that it swims in Awo’s vomit.” And they have been quick to give it back to the perceived sponsor and the writer of the offending article.
In her own reaction, Mama HID Awolowo stated: “At 95, I have lived long enough to expect common civility from younger ones, assuming that they received and imbibed proper home training. Having just lost my daughter less than two months ago, I also expect that normal people would spare me the kind of vitriolic attack that was unleashed on my person and my family; particularly as such an attack was entirely unprovoked.”
The matriarch of the Awolowo family went further to say that the abject insult that was heaped on her person by Omatseye, for daring to rise above partisanship and pursue the common good, has caused her the kind of pain that can only be dealt with by offering it to God, whose wheel of justice may grind slowly but is guaranteed to grind exceedingly fine.
Global News further learnt that the Awolowos felt so bitter that because of political gains and position, someone like Tinubu could go to the extent of mocking the family even with the death of the first son of the family Segun who died in tragic motor accident years back.
The matriarch, according to those who are very close to the family, has placed a curse on Tinubu that no matter how much money in his possession, he would never be comfortable and happy all his life and would not happy at his old age, just as he is making her to be unhappy at her old age.
Also Oluwole Awolowo, the son of HID, doesn’t spare a word against those who are rubbishing his family and mother. In his own response he stated that: “Eni to maa dagba kii gba opa lowo arugbo,” meaning: anyone who wishes to live to his full age will avoid disparaging the elderly ones. I hope you understand this as an African man.
Meanwhile, controversial man of God, Pastor Tunde Bakare of Latter Rain Assembly, recently in one of his Sunday sermons said that a bastard will never be Yoruba leader. Though he didn’t mention Tinubu’s name specifically, everybody including the deaf and dumb got the message about the person he is referring to.
Bakare in his sermon said, “Look at the madness going on in Yoruba land. slowpoke, nincompoop, people without family background causing problem because of money, ill-gotten wealth. If a town or settlement is at peace, the bastard there is yet to grow up.
“If you are a bastard, there is nothing you can do to cover up with money. Where is your father’s compound? A bastard pretending to be a patriot. We are proud of our heritage because we have goodly heritage. There are those who call themselves nobles who are under the influence of Jezebel. Until they drink kainkain (local gin), they cannot function. They pretend to be larger than life,” he added.
He likened the person angling to take over the leadership of the Yoruba to the Biblical Abimelech who forcefully took over a kingdom that did not belong to him and was eventually destroyed. He also declared that: “If you are trusting the son of a concubine to deliver you, you are in trouble.”

Tinubu insulting Awolowo's family

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by Desola(f): 11:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
berem:
so because you are a pro-GEJ means you should call your people "useless"? Pro-GEJ's like Onatisi,Jmaine and Tomakint can never utter such insult just because you don't agree politically. That's just to bad of you o!

Too bad!

That mofo is not Yoruba, abeg!

4 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by Desola(f): 11:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
aljharem:

Tinubu insulting Awolowo's family

Were awujo!

1 Like

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by aljharem(m): 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2014
Desola:

Ofo lomisanwo nse, ofo lo ma se! O ma ge'kaje kehin aye e ni! Radarada ni ipin e nile aye e! Ko de ni ye e! Ko ni ragba fun e!

Lagos Island my foot! We don't raise oloriburuku in isale Eko oloriibu eranko lasan lasan!!!

Desola baby, you are still as du.mb as I expect you to be. Anyway you migrated here just like your boss Tinubu and many others so I can't blame you

5 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by Desola(f): 11:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
aljharem:

Desola baby, you are still as du.mb as I expect you to be. Anyway you migrated here just like your boss Tinubu and many others so I can't blame you

Awon ponrinpongba merindinlogun oloriibu ebi e ni atohunrinwa! Bata ofo lo ma bo senu ona yin leyi Todun yi ma fi pari! Ekun ipayinkeke le ma sun nidile yin lodun yi ateyi tonbo.

O de ni se next week!

Bloody PDP paid hack!

6 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by collynzo82: 11:41pm On Nov 02, 2014
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by collynzo82: 11:43pm On Nov 02, 2014
collynzo82:
by aljharem11(m): 1:32am On Dec 31, 2010

i can not translate because i do not really know the language undecided

just because stayed in lagos for some year,,,does that mean i can read yoruba undecided undecided

even kanuri is difficult for me not to talk of igbo and my father is kanuri undecided undecided

onlytruth,,u know my father don't you angry angry angry

This fool is not yoruba, I hate chameleon like this. Pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by Pataki: 11:43pm On Nov 02, 2014
aljharem:

Sorry, didn't know he was saying idile. grin grin grin

The mumu already knows my idile, I am from Lagos Island. That is all I can reveal online

Your idile defines and is a clear example of generational madness.

Certified werey of Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by GuyFawkes: 11:46pm On Nov 02, 2014
Aljharem nibo ni agbo-ile baba babe e ni isale eko? Oloriburuku omo ale to ye ki won fi rubo danu.

5 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by OAUTemitayo: 11:54pm On Nov 02, 2014
Desola:

Awon ponrinpongba merindinlogun oloriibu ebi e ni atohunrinwa! Bata ofo lo ma bo senu ona yin leyi Todun yi ma fi pari! Ekun ipayinkeke le ma sun nidile yin lodun yi ateyi tonbo.

O de ni se next week!

Bloody PDP paid hack!

Ase wa

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by abokikhalifa: 11:54pm On Nov 02, 2014
[quote author=aljharem post=27674992]

I am saying not true Yoruba son in OPC will serve as a body guard to Tambuwal !

I will not accept that yorubas are that stu.pid[/quote no body needs you to accept anything... I think u ar just saying what you ar saying out of ignorance.... Let me put it dat way....
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by coolscott(m): 11:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
[size=18pt]Interesting post to read. Non-Igbos calling for Biafra https://www.nairaland.com/1978353/non-igbos-calling-biafra[/size]

1 Like

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by ntyce(m): 12:25am On Nov 03, 2014
aljharem:

Se ri !, e fe gbo otito oro. Keep deceiving yourselves

E ti Agba ri, omode o le ri to ma gun apata.

You can see all the causes you have brought to urself.
in the name of the most high, one of the causes will come to fruition in ur life.
So easy to know the kind of training you had while you were young.
I don't blame you, can only blame those who refuse to give you a good moral training.

A dog is more worthy than you are.

5 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 03, 2014
I don't believe buh if itz true then smh for we yoruba

1 Like

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by hayzed2: 12:46am On Nov 03, 2014
hizroyalflynes:
I don't believe buh if itz true then smh for we yoruba

What are your reasons dear
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:52am On Nov 03, 2014
aljharem:

Se ri !, e fe gbo otito oro. Keep deceiving yourselves

E ti Agba ri, omode o le ri to ma gun apata.
u don fucck up bros grin u dey talk like gambari..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don’t Take The Law Into Your Hands, Buhari Tells Supporters / States’ Cash Cruch: Governors Beg FG To Postpone $2.1bn Support Repayment / The Work Has Not Even Started, Yet This 'Boy' Is Already Tired ( Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.