Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Love Washing My Girl's Pant* (+18 True Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Washing My Girl's Pant* (+18 True Story) (3697 Views)

My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant / 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady / One Wrong Turn......true Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Washing My Girl's Pant* (+18 True Story) by sanyablaze(m): 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
It was a monday morning, there was heavy rain the night before, so the morning was so cool and cold. It has been a part of me anyway to wake up late being a jobless naija boy. After apllying for jobs for years and nothing, I decided to just chill and hoping on Gods miracle. My parents are quite OK, so am not so much bothered , at least I get my daily stipends , though not so much.

I have decided to do away with all my girlfriends, No they all did away with me. Since am not really performing my manly responsibilities, they seem to perceive me as a slowpoke as I find excuses for all their demands. The other day Simi asked me to buy her perfume. I just told her my prophet asked me not to touch perfumes for 6months, knowing she would ask me to bring the monetary value of the stuff, I immediately told her the prophet asked not to give anyone money to get the perfume. She just hissed. Since then she never picked my call.

I remember going to Tayos house and she asked me to help her buy Pringles, I simply bought Coaster biscuit and giving the excuse that Pringles don finish. Although am not so smart, I know fully well. I remember one day when I was trying to plug an iron into the socket, I took a metal fork and used to pin down the 3rd hole in the socket. I got the shock of my life. But I was so happy it happened and I always tell everyone that cares to listen and will always tell them to try it too..Its fun getting electrical shock.

Of all these girls, one will not just leave me, I woudnt know why. She seems to like me so much. Maybe its because I do help in washing her clothes and pants, Am so sure its because of that. She always tells me I wash better than her and am so delighted to be showered with such accolades, so anytime I get to her place, its always a pleasure to wash her clothes.

I think Dayo is dating one guy, I can't really say sha, but she has more than 30 of the guys fotos on her phone. They can't be dating, she is my girlfriend. There was a day I saw him at her place. They were both on bed. But I guess they were discussing something about their school work, am so sure of that.

The guy simply said Hi and I waved, I took my sit and asked Dayo if she would like to have her clothes pressed. She said yes and I set to work. She later asked me to help her get noodles, which I went downstairs to get. Getting back the guy was just in his singlets and boxer shorts, I guess the heat was so much, I asked if I cud help Dayo draw down the curtain so air will flow in.

They guy then went to the bathroom to take his bath. After 5minutes, he asked Dayo to help. Bring soap, she took it to him and didn't come back, maybe the guy needed help to scrub his back, its always a pain washing your back while you bath. They both came in later.

The guy dressed up and left. I was so happy it would be me and Dayo only, so I could ask her if the guy could be my friend too so at least I will have a mutual friend with her.

Dayo asked me if I sense anything going on beyween them two. I just know you guys must be good friends and you being a Kind girl, you helped him to do his back in the bathroom. Girls like you are hard to find. She just smiled and patted my head. This made me giggle and I guess my day was made.

Continues Tomorrow.

Meanwhile Read More Stories Here www.86wiz.com

4 Likes

Re: Love Washing My Girl's Pant* (+18 True Story) by zeepatoprick(m): 7:46pm On Nov 02, 2014
If dis guy is 4 real den.. He is a complete oloshi...

2 Likes

Re: Love Washing My Girl's Pant* (+18 True Story) by FLAWLES(f): 7:47pm On Nov 02, 2014
hahahah ANDYBLAZE my guy

1 Like

Re: Love Washing My Girl's Pant* (+18 True Story) by bigtt76(f): 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ok.
Re: Love Washing My Girl's Pant* (+18 True Story) by evanscheck(m): 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
Wait if dis is real, den even mumu go slap u [color=#000000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Love Washing My Girl's Pant* (+18 True Story) by Truth24(m): 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
Lol.....
Luvly story though.... Abeg come continue na cos me dey enjoy am
Re: Love Washing My Girl's Pant* (+18 True Story) by Truth24(m): 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
Lol.....
Luvly story though.... Abeg come continue na cos me dey enjoy am...

1 Like

Re: Love Washing My Girl's Pant* (+18 True Story) by Andyblaze: 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2014
FLAWLES:
hahahah ANDYBLAZE my guy

grin
Re: Love Washing My Girl's Pant* (+18 True Story) by FLAWLES(f): 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2014
Andyblaze:

grin
shey na ur Handiwork b dz?no lie
Re: Love Washing My Girl's Pant* (+18 True Story) by sanyablaze(m): 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
FLAWLES:
hahahah ANDYBLAZE my guy
Andyblaze Ko AndyTrain ni
Re: Love Washing My Girl's Pant* (+18 True Story) by FLAWLES(f): 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
sanyablaze:
Andyblaze Ko AndyTrain ni
ok oooooo
Re: Love Washing My Girl's Pant* (+18 True Story) by Kelvin0(m): 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
sanyablaze:
It was a monday morning, there was heavy rain the night before, so the morning was so cool and cold. It has been a part of me anyway to wake up late being a jobless naija boy. After apllying for jobs for years and nothing, I decided to just chill and hoping on Gods miracle. My parents are quite OK, so am not so much bothered , at least I get my daily stipends , though not so much.

I have decided to do away with all my girlfriends, No they all did away with me. Since am not really performing my manly responsibilities, they seem to perceive me as a slowpoke as I find excuses for all their demands. The other day Simi asked me to buy her perfume. I just told her my prophet asked me not to touch perfumes for 6months, knowing she would ask me to bring the monetary value of the stuff, I immediately told her the prophet asked not to give anyone money to get the perfume. She just hissed. Since then she never picked my call.

I remember going to Tayos house and she asked me to help her buy Pringles, I simply bought Coaster biscuit and giving the excuse that Pringles don finish. Although am not so smart, I know fully well. I remember one day when I was trying to plug an iron into the socket, I took a metal fork and used to pin down the 3rd hole in the socket. I got the shock of my life. But I was so happy it happened and I always tell everyone that cares to listen and will always tell them to try it too..Its fun getting electrical shock.

Of all these girls, one will not just leave me, I woudnt know why. She seems to like me so much. Maybe its because I do help in washing her clothes and pants, Am so sure its because of that. She always tells me I wash better than her and am so delighted to be showered with such accolades, so anytime I get to her place, its always a pleasure to wash her clothes.

I think Dayo is dating one guy, I can't really say sha, but she has more than 30 of the guys fotos on her phone. They can't be dating, she is my girlfriend. There was a day I saw him at her place. They were both on bed. But I guess they were discussing something about their school work, am so sure of that.

The guy simply said Hi and I waved, I took my sit and asked Dayo if she would like to have her clothes pressed. She said yes and I set to work. She later asked me to help her get noodles, which I went downstairs to get. Getting back the guy was just in his singlets and boxer shorts, I guess the heat was so much, I asked if I cud help Dayo draw down the curtain so air will flow in.

They guy then went to the bathroom to take his bath. After 5minutes, he asked Dayo to help. Bring soap, she took it to him and didn't come back, maybe the guy needed help to scrub his back, its always a pain washing your back while you bath. They both came in later.

The guy dressed up and left. I was so happy it would be me and Dayo only, so I could ask her if the guy could be my friend too so at least I will have a mutual friend with her.

Dayo asked me if I sense anything going on beyween them two. I just know you guys must be good friends and you being a Kind girl, you helped him to do his back in the bathroom. Girls like you are hard to find. She just smiled and patted my head. This made me giggle and I guess my day was made.

Continues Tomorrow.

Seriously i wish all guys could be as understanding as u were, the world would have been a better place...I also wish i was that guy grin
Re: Love Washing My Girl's Pant* (+18 True Story) by Andyblaze: 10:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
FLAWLES:
shey na ur Handiwork b dz?no lie
lips sealed
Re: Love Washing My Girl's Pant* (+18 True Story) by Superstar007(m): 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
Kelvin0:

Seriously i wish all guys could be as understanding as u were, the world would have been a better place...I also wish i was that guy grin

You wash your girl's pants

Kindly Vote[url=nairaland.com/nabsprada]Nabsprada[/url] for miss Nairaland 2014. She really needs your support. Thanks as you do so

1 Like

Re: Love Washing My Girl's Pant* (+18 True Story) by MadCow1: 11:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
sanyablaze:

Continues Tomorrow.

I had a good laff..

1 Like

Re: Love Washing My Girl's Pant* (+18 True Story) by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 03, 2014
Op i swear yu dn craze
Re: Love Washing My Girl's Pant* (+18 True Story) by boboLIL(m): 12:14am On Nov 03, 2014
Yhu bi toy...
Re: Love Washing My Girl's Pant* (+18 True Story) by KizzyyRae(f): 12:37am On Nov 03, 2014
What a CLASSIC TALE cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Love Washing My Girl's Pant* (+18 True Story) by Nobody: 3:06am On Nov 03, 2014
*clears throat* story story....to be continue grin grin grin
Re: Love Washing My Girl's Pant* (+18 True Story) by FLAWLES(f): 6:13am On Nov 03, 2014
Andyblaze:
lips sealed
tok na,u know u can tell me anything:p
Re: Love Washing My Girl's Pant* (+18 True Story) by Samskales(m): 11:30am On Nov 03, 2014
C waityn weed do dis guy nw
Re: Love Washing My Girl's Pant* (+18 True Story) by Andyblaze: 1:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
Even the size of my 'boomba'?

FLAWLES:
tok na,u know u can tell me anything:p
Re: Love Washing My Girl's Pant* (+18 True Story) by Emmysmith63(m): 8:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
Lolz....even a dull kwns dat ds story is nt real nd its purely fabricated....anyway u can continue wif it cus u tried...kudos to ur farbu
Re: Love Washing My Girl's Pant* (+18 True Story) by FLAWLES(f): 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
Andyblaze:
Even the size of my 'boomba'?

chai,LOL
Re: Love Washing My Girl's Pant* (+18 True Story) by PrincessB1(f): 6:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
grin cheesy grin
Re: Love Washing My Girl's Pant* (+18 True Story) by shalomtemmy(f): 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
hahahahhahahahahhaha...weldone OP bt if na true,u be MUMU

(1) (Reply)

Guys, What Do You Think Is Wrong with This Woman? / She Went To Native Doctor in order to marry me / DOES MY BOYFRIEND DESERVE ME??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.