Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Her Pastor Said I Was Not The Right Man For Her To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Pastor Said I Was Not The Right Man For Her To Marry (1952 Views)

Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) / Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) / Her Pastor Said She Should Not Marry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Pastor Said I Was Not The Right Man For Her To Marry by Nobody: 4:38am On Nov 03, 2014
this was discussed on royal fm ilorin.
Dear Helpline,
I have been dating the love of
my life for 5 years. I met her in
100 level in the university and
we have been dating ever
since. We can’t do without
each other; we can’t live
without each other. In fact I
can’t imagine her not being in
my life. I am her Romeo and
she is my Juliet. While we were
in school we were even
awarded the best couple of the
year. Now that we plan to get
married my heart has become
seriously heartbroken because
my girlfriend told me that her
pastor said I wasn't the right
man for her to marry, that if
she marries me it will be a
great mistake.
I was surprised I looked at
myself and I don’t understand
because I am not an evil man? I
would never do anything to
hurt my girlfriend. I am a
Christian too. I don’t
understand how it would be
great mistake to marry me.
Now my girlfriend is confused,
she is now afraid and hesitant
to marry me. Her parents like
me and they ok with me but
her pastor is the problem.
Please advise me because my
world has turned upside
down.
Re: Her Pastor Said I Was Not The Right Man For Her To Marry by nzeaji(m): 4:46am On Nov 03, 2014
OK. Sorry.
Re: Her Pastor Said I Was Not The Right Man For Her To Marry by Nobody: 4:49am On Nov 03, 2014
Pastor ke ehmmmmm fake man of god eya sori bro

2 Likes

Re: Her Pastor Said I Was Not The Right Man For Her To Marry by kilokeys(m): 5:32am On Nov 03, 2014
He that findeth a wife, findeth a good thing...
where pastor enter d matter?

i go advice d bros to move on..
cos any girl that succumbs to such deceit would
1. bathe ur kids with salt to prevent ebola
2. mix dried goat shit inside ur soup if told it boosts immunity

bros.. make i dey look una sha..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Pastor Said I Was Not The Right Man For Her To Marry by Omexonomy: 5:41am On Nov 03, 2014
samflexxy:
Pastor ke ehmmmmm fake man of god eya sori bro

what if the pastor is right? At least let us give the pastor the benefit of doubt.
Re: Her Pastor Said I Was Not The Right Man For Her To Marry by eightsin(m): 5:48am On Nov 03, 2014
Omexonomy:
what if the pastor is right? At least let us give the pastor the benefit of doubt.

Right as in how? Does he see into the future?

2 Likes

Re: Her Pastor Said I Was Not The Right Man For Her To Marry by Omexonomy: 5:51am On Nov 03, 2014
eightsin:

yes few and not all pastors are having that gift and it is called clairvoyance
Re: Her Pastor Said I Was Not The Right Man For Her To Marry by emperorchedda(m): 5:51am On Nov 03, 2014
GULLIBILITY

3 Likes

Re: Her Pastor Said I Was Not The Right Man For Her To Marry by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 03, 2014
Most pastors are prophet of doom,always seeing the bad things,its now left for you to use your brain to decipher the message.

You call yourself a christian,why can't you pray about it,and can't even the so called pastor pray about it,if the situation is bad? Some pastors sef.

If she insist on not marrying you,let her be,though its painful,but better than living with fear of prophesy of doom.

3 Likes

Re: Her Pastor Said I Was Not The Right Man For Her To Marry by eightsin(m): 6:00am On Nov 03, 2014
Omexonomy:
yes few and not all pastors are having that gift and it is called clairvoyance

But no one knows tomorrow and I think the bible says no one knows the plan of God for his children.

2 Likes

Re: Her Pastor Said I Was Not The Right Man For Her To Marry by Princecalm(m): 6:56am On Nov 03, 2014
What will be the consequences of marrying her?Did the pastor state that or only said it will be a great mistake.But not withstanding he might be also right because no body can tell where the problems might start coming from.Moreover there have been situations like yours where perfect love pilot courtship but after getting married it only mirrored at their inability to compact eachother.
Re: Her Pastor Said I Was Not The Right Man For Her To Marry by dammy336(f): 7:01am On Nov 03, 2014
I fink u shld pray about dis urself.Since u say ua a christian,d bible makes me 2undastand that we are all children of God(equal rights to God,let no pastor tell u wat to do,u can hear from God too)Ask for God's mind concerning ur relationship and keep an open mind.Am sure God will reply u

1 Like

Re: Her Pastor Said I Was Not The Right Man For Her To Marry by iceberylin(m): 7:52am On Nov 03, 2014
kilokeys:
He that findeth a wife, findeth a good thing...

bros.. make i dey look una sha..

ƒāçţ

3 Likes

Re: Her Pastor Said I Was Not The Right Man For Her To Marry by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 03, 2014
Omexonomy:
bro nevrr let a sekf proclaim man of God conf ;Duse you they are all fake (tb.joshua) embarassed
Re: Her Pastor Said I Was Not The Right Man For Her To Marry by 100Cents: 8:11am On Nov 03, 2014
Hahaha.

Tell her to change pastor.

The next one will say something different.

Joy killers. Nonsense..

Go ahead and marry her unless she doesn't have a brain of her own.

If it was sweet during long courtship, it can only get sweeter after marriage.
Re: Her Pastor Said I Was Not The Right Man For Her To Marry by adepiero: 8:24am On Nov 03, 2014
To hell with the pastor! #KillJoy oshi and the lady is really gullible to believe such nonsense. angry
Re: Her Pastor Said I Was Not The Right Man For Her To Marry by Liability(m): 8:29am On Nov 03, 2014
the pastor could be fvcking ur lady.
Re: Her Pastor Said I Was Not The Right Man For Her To Marry by Omexonomy: 8:57am On Nov 03, 2014
samflexxy:
bro nevrr let a sekf proclaim man of God conf ;Duse you they are all fake (tb.joshua) embarassed
some are not fake while most are fake. Now most of the fake ones have turn celebrity while those that are not fake are not celebrity and have nothing to gain or loose if you are told the truth.
Re: Her Pastor Said I Was Not The Right Man For Her To Marry by dotna(m): 10:19am On Nov 03, 2014
Ask the girl again and again, if you can go ahead with the marriage and if she insist on saying NO then the guy should know what to do next
Re: Her Pastor Said I Was Not The Right Man For Her To Marry by Drilla(m): 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
|Hmm...I'd say you take your time to study your fiancee,pastor and her parents closely from now on...and some other guy wooing your babe
Re: Her Pastor Said I Was Not The Right Man For Her To Marry by sirfarouk(m): 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
kilokeys:
[size=20]He that findeth a wife, findeth a good thing...

bros.. make i dey look una sha.. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Her Pastor Said I Was Not The Right Man For Her To Marry by airminem(f): 8:14am On Sep 15, 2020
smiley
eightsin:

Thanks for that
Re: Her Pastor Said I Was Not The Right Man For Her To Marry by mosdii(m): 8:32am On Sep 15, 2020
Pastor this pastor that everytime.

The pastor should as well marry her or she should marry the pastor nau, what rubbish.

if someone you have known for 5 years is not good for marriage when you are convinced that she's what you want, then who is good?

These days, 95% of marital issues are caused by so called pastors.
Someone wants to get married, they say he or she is not the right one, infact is there a right one for anybody?
If she's adamant and believed what the pastor said, LEAVE HER to her belief and find your way despite how hard the pill is to swallow.
Re: Her Pastor Said I Was Not The Right Man For Her To Marry by hollarunji08(m): 8:44am On Sep 15, 2020
Fine her pastor said you're not a rite person for her!!
Why can't u also go to ur pastor for confirmation??, I think we are serving the same God, you'll kwn what to do base on your pastor feedback
Simple as A B C
Re: Her Pastor Said I Was Not The Right Man For Her To Marry by Lamanii22(f): 9:36am On Sep 15, 2020
Lol... See how the pastor wants to ruin your girlfriend's life... The only thing the Bible said about marriage is that "marry, but marry only in the lord".. Your girlfriend is one of those " my pastor says" kinda lady...

(1) (Reply)

If You Don't Want Him To Have Another Girl Friend What Should You Do? / Ladies,,,can You Marry A Single Father ? / Have You??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.