Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants - Education (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants (1090454 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants Call 07037300634 / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources {fupre} 2015/16 Applicants / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (617) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ogunsinamayowa(m): 8:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
cassyrooy:
I dont get it? Is there massive defection from RepSociology?

Whats up bro? Like you got some infos i might need.

just kidding. i think a lot of candidates pass jamb with high mark, so most of them think they are capable to fight for a space in a more competative course like Politi SCIEN. But its a pity that they do not awear that ui post utme will not be easy like the the questions dibu set this year in jamb. anyway sha, all is well.

unedited.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by pweetydayo16(f): 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
I did Eng,Fine art, Lit-in-eng,and government in jamb... pls can it be used to study communication and language arts in UI... I want to get the coc form next week ..awaiting result.. I need an answer urgently pleaseI did Eng,Fine art, Lit-in-eng,and government in jamb... pls can it be used to study communication and language arts in UI... I want to get the coc form next week ..awaiting result.. I need an answer urgently pleaseI did Eng,Fine art, Lit-in-eng,and government in jamb... pls can it be used to study communication and language arts in UI... I want to get the coc form next week ..awaiting result.. I need an answer urgently please
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by augster(m): 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
Switsunshyn:
Adegbayi
oh yeah...around that new ife road i guess
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
ogunsinamayowa:

just kidding. i think a lot of candidates pass jamb with high mark, so most of them think they are capable to fight for a space in a more competative course like Politi SCIEN. But its a pity that they do not awear that ui post utme will not be easy like the the questions dibu set this year in jamb. anyway sha, all is well.

unedited.
So what you are saying is the competition in Sociology is that between GMB and GEJ?

If i didn't miss a thing, Political Science is a sure win for applicants?

Huh! Okay but i'm ready to slog it out, competition is good even though sometimes i seemed unconnected to Sociology but hey, *in ALICIA KEYS voice 'GO IS THE ONLY "word" I KNOW*
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ogunsinamayowa(m): 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
augster:

eyin odi ( suburb ) ibadan leyin mejeji n gbe! u are really match. i rep oke bola, close to odeon cinema.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by augster(m): 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
ogunsinamayowa:

eyin odi ( suburb ) ibadan leyin mejeji n gbe! u are really match. i rep oke bola, close to odeon cinema.
see this bros...oke bola wey be like village...i rep ojoo close to odogbo barracks grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hi , scored 250 in jamb, my jamb subjects are english, literature, crs and government, am i good to go?

i want to study c.l.a
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by GetOvaMe: 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
cassyrooy:
...heading to the church

GetOvaMe: So you're gonna seal this up? I'm proud of you

Pr0ton: Dudes' got eyes

I nodded happily, scoring such a girl is a massive thing to happen to anybody and i was sure damn lucky she choosed to be mine.

Priest(ThankyouJESUS): Do you Cassyrooy take this woman, Cutebumzy to hold and to cherish.... Bla bla bla....

I quickly reminised about my last two girlfriends, Treasuregr8t and Bhuumhite, glancing through the crowd i saw their faces, i loved them but my life was standing infront of me, awaiting on me to answer my matrimonial JAMB CBT question, in seconds i looked in her eyes and passionately i said;

Me: I do with my Life

There was murmurs in the congregation but i was uninterested

Priest(ThankyouJESUS): Do you Cutebumzy, take Cassyrooy as your husband, to respect and to obey, to be loyal and faithful until death do you...(in my mind*so even priest dey change questions*)

Cutebumzy gazing at the crowd also, i read her gaze, she searched for her ex-es and suitors, Kingjay18, T33jay007, Olatunji21, turning to me with watery eyes and cutest of smiles

Cutebumzy: I do

Priest(ThankyouJesus): I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride.

Removing her vail to reveal her immaculate lips, i made to kiss my seconds-old wife but the chanting of 'Sai Baba! Sai Baba!! Sai Baba!!!' was everywhere.

...Cassyrooy wake up, Buhari is giving a speech, Ogunsinamayowa and Horpeyemmi66 jerked me awake.

Which kind people surround me like this? I was asking myself when President Jonathan announced that the just declared winner of the 2015 Presidential Elections, Rtd. Gen. Buhari of the APC was #AprilFool by #INEC to #NIGERIANS.

grin grin grin grin grin

Disclaimer

I Cassyrooy is not responsible for any misconcieved thoughts or ideas.

Copyrights Warning!
This post was intended to be humourous and to induce pranks of the #AprilFool day, copying and reproducing is an offence which attracts the attention of the new GCFR-elect.

Ogbeni.. That wasn't funny at all o..

I am not particularly tolerant with people who toy/make humourous posts/play pranks with a hidden intent to flirt with what's mine.

You have 2 options;

1. Try to focus on your P.UTME and purge your silly brains off any silly thoughts about ¤Mi Corazon¤ Bunmi, to aviod things from getting irrefutably awkward..

Or

2. ... I'm not sure u're gonna like 2 very much.

I know say you no like ya life..
Meanwhile,

wetin una dey discuss reach almost 150 pages

The thread don tire me and this guy wey dey solve Maths here just dey make matters worse.

Babes no even gree show, weda na the calculations dey pursue 'em, who knows ...

E be like say na Old women with Igebu marks and a bunch of ugly ass *OVERSABI* boys, na'im we wan go dey see for class...

Kai!

This UniIbadan don tire me sef...

#Disappointed
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ogunsinamayowa(m): 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
cassyrooy:
So what you are saying is the competition in Sociology is that between GMB and GEJ?

If i didn't miss a thing, Political Science is a sure win for applicants?

Huh! Okay but i'm ready to slog it out, competition is good even though sometimes i seemed unconnected to Sociology but hey, *in ALICIA KEYS voice 'GO IS THE ONLY "word" I KNOW*

you didnt get my proposition. i give up!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ogunsinamayowa(m): 11:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
GetOvaMe:

I am not particularly tolerant with people who toy/make humourous posts/play pranks with a hidden intent to flirt with what's mine.

You have 2 options;

1. Try to focus on your P.UTME and purge your silly brains off any silly thoughts about ¤Mi Corazon¤ Bunmi, to aviod things from getting irrefutably awkward..

Or

Meanwhile,

The thread don tire me and this guy wey dey solve Maths here just dey make matters worse.

E be like say na Old women with Igebu marks and a bunch of ugly ass *OVERSABI* boys, na'im we wan go dey see for class...

Kai!

#Disappointed

i tire o. is it possible to block that guy from posting those obscure workings! i hate maths in the manner i hate hell.

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 03, 2015
hoyinkansola:
Thanks..yes...do u mind giving me ur contact?
that's it.
sorry I sent it late
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 03, 2015
GetOvaMe:

You have 2 options;

Or

Meanwhile,

Kai!

#Disappointed

MY GUY, I TIRE O, THAT GUY WEY DEY WORK MATHS SHOULD BE BANNED, THAI S..HIT IS SENDING THE BABES AWAY, ALSO I HAVE NOTICED THAT THERE ARE. NOT A LOT OF FINE GIRLS HERE, IN FACT I HAVE ONLY SEEN 2 SO FAR ON THIS THREAD,,,, IS THIS HOW UNIBADAN BE, WE GO DEY SCHOOL WITH UGLY PEOPLE,(ABEG NO VEX IF U ARE AFFECTED BY THE WORD UGLY, JUST TRYING TO SPEAK MY MIND)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by gingerbeb: 8:18am On Apr 03, 2015
gud a.m tutor,pls,wot d cut off mark 4 mbbs at u.i
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 03, 2015
gingerbeb:
gud a.m tutor,pls,wot d cut off mark 4 mbbs at u.i
2012 - 64

2013 - 70

2014 - 80
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Vcojuro: 9:54am On Apr 03, 2015
DrVickChuks:
08130681455...pls add me to d group on WhatsApp
hi drvickchuks u have been added to ui whatsapp group
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Vcojuro: 9:58am On Apr 03, 2015
Tiimih:
hi Tiimih u have been added to ui whatsapp group
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Vcojuro: 9:59am On Apr 03, 2015
Abdullahi4u7:
u have been added to ui whatsapp group
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Vcojuro: 10:13am On Apr 03, 2015
augster:
make una add me to the whatsapp group...08100041548
hi augster u have been added to ui whatsapp group
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 10:28am On Apr 03, 2015
Switsunshyn:
I'm so sowie pls...wud change n also contribute,I want u all to change ur impression towards me
.I'm sowie for my actions hia.

No P.. We just hope you change...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 10:30am On Apr 03, 2015
Bhuumhite:
@pr0ton....wassup?

The sky cheesy Why you no dey post again na
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 10:31am On Apr 03, 2015
Holamarncy:

lol d guy na demon

and wizard.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 10:32am On Apr 03, 2015
cassyrooy:
I'm really sorry for posting this, but i don laugh reach everest level. grin

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 10:41am On Apr 03, 2015
fredalicious:

its still kindof possible for u...bt uve gonna get veryy high in pume lyk 90%..nd its kindoff imposible only by God tho..so to b in d safer side change ur course to a smaller course nd make sure u still score highh to

Haha.. Another ghostobserver.. How far?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 10:44am On Apr 03, 2015
becborn:
evening guys nd all my bosses in d house happy new month

Your own no pass greetings fah
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by whales2020(m): 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
becborn:
evening guys nd all my bosses in d house happy new month

Y don't u borrow Time to check ur mail my dear sister,by d way,where av u bn??...library alreadyI fear oooo
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by abdulquadri(m): 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
add me to d group pls 08185026117add me to d group pls 08185026117add me to d group pls 08185026117
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Switsunshyn(f): 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
Abeg add me too 07069636842
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Switsunshyn(f): 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
augster:
Yeah

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (617) (Reply)

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)