Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,708 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants - Education (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants (1090499 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants Call 07037300634 / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources {fupre} 2015/16 Applicants / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (617) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by GetOvaMe: 8:05am On Apr 06, 2015
olatunji21:

Goodmorning bro

pls can u tel me about Unilag's admission process.. I went through their site and i saw they do offer Sociology..How is their PUME question, is it d same as ur jamb combo or general questions and lastly what was last year cutoff ffor Sociology?

LOL.. Coursemate, why d'you wanna run from UI? What changed ya mind?...

They say students quake with fear at the mention of the name "University of Ibadan" ... I dunno.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 11:07am On Apr 06, 2015
Dunsin89:
. Francistony why now? UI is still the easiest uni to gain admission now. Stay glued to UI and you will surely be in this year by God's grace. Cos Unilag and its admission sturfs. Hmmmmmm,,,....

The guy won't just listen sad cry undecided
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Kingdomdaughter(f): 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
Who knw if the date for post ume has been announced. Kindly keep me posted.tnks
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ferowola: 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
plz when would the change of course form close
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ferowola: 12:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
plz I want to change my institution/course from futa/meteorology to U.I but i am still deliberatin on which coursr btw Civil engineering,phyics or mathematics.....(female)
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by DrHost: 1:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
ferowola:
plz I want to change my institution/course from futa/meteorology to U.I but i am still deliberatin on which coursr btw Civil engineering,phyics or mathematics.....(female)
seems you love calculation, base your conclusion on your jamb subjs performance civil to me would be d best sha
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Luukasz(m): 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
cheesy cheesy Is U.I post utme form out & when is the exam likely to hold??
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
add me to the whatsapp group 09032847461
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ERCROSS(m): 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
andrew151:
They say jamb upgrading of score is a scam am telling you today is not believe it or not is not scam... call Engr Andrew today for help 0.8.1.4.6.5.5.8.5.1.9

let us pray....

May thunder fire u if ur intentions were to scam innocent students

Can I hear u shout a big AMEN..!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by thankyouJesus(m): 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
ferowola:
likely course mate, go with your heart.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by dara319(f): 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
FrancisTony:

Yes, actually that has been my course from day1.
okay......chose d skul last yr for nursing....there pume is sumtin else...no tym, i was'nt able to solve most of dia maths cuz itz mostly f.maths.....40 questionz 30 minutes.....(mathz, eng and current affairs)...irrespective of ur course.....*wishing us all success..*
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
dara319:
okay......chose d skul last yr for nursing....there pume is sumtin else...no tym, i was'nt able to solve most of dia maths cuz itz mostly f.maths.....40 questionz 30 minutes.....(mathz, eng and current affairs)...irrespective of ur course.....*wishing us all success..*
Well, I don't have an averse for further mathematics and Mathematics except Integration and Differentiation aspects being an exception.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by tundeks: 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
FrancisTony:

Well, I don't have an averse for further mathematics and Mathematics except Integration and Differentiation aspects being an exception.
It's all about how u can manage dt 30minutes, solving maths question used to take time without calculator.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by dara319(f): 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
FrancisTony:

hmmmm.....gud for u den...love unilag too....if nt for d fact dat ma mind doesnt go wit d skul anymore....wuld av chosen it again..

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by horpeyemmi66(m): 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
Thread becoming funnier...*Just watching from Sidelines.

A more interesting thing is that it seems like we have Celebrities in the house—Fairy tale characters like GingerBreadman(saw the fellow on this thread don't know where exactly). We are expecting Hanzel and Gretel, Razpunzel, Shrek, Buzz light year, Fiona, Peter pan, Tinkerbell, Snow White and of course Pocahontas.

And Cartoon characters, I very much want to see these ones: Sponge Bob Square pants, Cow and Chicken, Johnny Bravo, Dexter, Maxsteel, Pinky and the Brain....hahahaha, these days!

Dr.Host, I will rip your femur out of your Cotyloid Cavity(Acetabulum) one of these days...why U missing on 2go.

Dr.Cassyrooy no more speaking of Igbo for me( I called someone Nkita today, and it wasn't funny *Shudders).

Sir.PrOton( Geologist cum Psychologist),

Sister Dunsin89/98 whichever( I prefer Oluwadunsinfunminikan—monopolising Jah!).

Sir.Ogunsinamayowa( do you know Alalubosa in IB? ),

Pope Francistony(BCHM Don, U.I or UniLag?),

Sister. Dara319(I can Identify with your post—very factual).

Bro.thankyoujesus—I like your monicker, with you here we can always say a big thankyoujesus.

Sir.Whales2020, wishfully I wish the wish for a 68/70 too...its all wishy wishy.

Pes13 feeling your comparing and contrasting BIG TIME!

ERCROSS do you attend Mountain of Fire or Flaming Swords Ministries...

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Love y'all, whether I spoke about you or not ain't a function of my love—God's love for you...gatta go; Ad hoc Wizard Meetings at our HQ in Cincinnati, Ohio, US and another at HQ liaison office at Bombay, India.

See you later...

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
tundeks:
It's all about how u can manage dt 30minutes, solving maths question used to take time without calculator.
No difference with UI own.
Solving 100questions for 90mins and without a calculator.
Cumbersome for people offering Maths and Physics together.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
horpeyemmi66:
Sister Dunsin89/98 whichever( I prefer Oluwadunsinfunminikan—monopolising Jah!).

Lol, Dunsin is a male.

Hmm, Pope ke? tongue Well, it's UNILAG.
Born readers should click on the blog link on my signature. Thanks smiley A/Some comment(s) would be appreciated...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ayox1(m): 11:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
FrancisTony:

Lol, Dunsin is a male.

Born readers should click on the blog link on my signature. Thanks smiley A/Some comment(s) would be appreciated...
when I told my big bro I would like to choose unilag this year his response was "u want to stay at home abi" lol
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
ayox1:
when I told my big bro I would like to choose unilag this year his response was "u want to stay at home abi" lol
I repeat once again, "people have a wrong notion about UNILAG".
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ayox1(m): 11:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
FrancisTony:

I repeat once again, "people have a wrong notion about UNILAG".
Is this ur first tym of applying 2 UNILAG? if yes, I will advice u 2 attend a tutorial like Aje taiwo tutorial.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 1:22am On Apr 07, 2015
horpeyemmi66:
Thread becoming funnier...*Just watching from Sidelines.

A more interesting thing is that it seems like we have Celebrities in the house—Fairy tale characters like GingerBreadman(saw the fellow on this thread don't know where exactly). We are expecting Hanzel and Gretel, Razpunzel, Shrek, Buzz light year, Fiona, Peter pan, Tinkerbell, Snow White and of course Pocahontas.

And Cartoon characters, I very much want to see these ones: Sponge Bob Square pants, Cow and Chicken, Johnny Bravo, Dexter, Maxsteel, Pinky and the Brain....hahahaha, these days!

Dr.Host, I will rip your femur out of your Cotyloid Cavity(Acetabulum) one of these days...why U missing on 2go.

Dr. Cassyrooy no more speaking of Igbo for me( I called someone Nkita today, and it wasn't funny *Shudders).

Sir.PrOton( Geologist cum Psychologist),

Sir.Ogunsinamayowa( do you know Alalubosa in IB? ),

Sister. Dara319(I can Identify with your post—very factual).

Bro.thankyoujesus—I like your monicker, with you here we can always say a big thankyoujesus.

Sir.Whales2020, wishfully I wish the wish for a 68/70 too...its all wishy wishy.

Pes13 feeling your comparing and contrasting BIG TIME!

ERCROSS do you attend Mountain of Fire or Flaming Swords Ministries...

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Love y'all, whether I spoke about you or not ain't a function of my love—God's love for you...gatta go; Ad hoc Wizard Meetings at our HQ in Cincinnati, Ohio, US and another at HQ liaison office at Bombay, India.

See you later...

It is akward quoting all of this post, but what i really find crazily akward is posting a comment here.

Well i aspire to go study here, why wont i post?

^ ^ ^ ^
I think i just did.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by trigar12(m): 6:42am On Apr 07, 2015
I'll just like to know how fast the academic calendar is plz ..... Can sumone just gimme the summary of the academic calendar ƒσя this year. Abeg
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by emmyw(m): 8:06am On Apr 07, 2015
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by thankyouJesus(m): 10:06am On Apr 07, 2015
horpeyemmi66:
thankyouJesus, but why the bro?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by horpeyemmi66(m): 10:53am On Apr 07, 2015
FrancisTony:

Lol, Dunsin is a male.

Oh my bad...Sorry for Christianing you a She @Dunsin; all the best Biga Bro, Francistony.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by porter147: 10:54am On Apr 07, 2015
add me to whatsapp group 08103185003
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by horpeyemmi66(m): 10:57am On Apr 07, 2015
cassyrooy:
It is akward quoting all of this post, but what i really find crazily akward is posting a comment here.

Well i aspire to go study here, why wont i post?

^ ^ ^ ^
I think i just did.

This Sociology man...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by horpeyemmi66(m): 11:08am On Apr 07, 2015
thankyouJesus:
thankyouJesus, but why the bro?

You sound Churchy...abi?

And Bro. Is a Church parlance...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 1:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
horpeyemmi66:

This Sociology man...
How far?
Was that much? No fear next time i'll buy a page.

Goodafternoon peeps. Cleverj01 i hail,
horpeyemi66, &
Pr0ton una weldone.
Olatunji21 decamping to Unilag?
Ogunsinawayowa porting to Po. Science? *i think i know why*
Treasuregr8,
Funkysilver
Bhuumhite and
Cutebumzy? I don forget why i call una*scratch head to remember*

And to the ever loving GhostModers, continue until una gain admission from unmerited and spy-gotten tips.

If I didn't mention you? No vex i no dey everywhere or know everybody.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
cassyrooy:
How far?
Was that much? No fear next time i'll buy a page.

Goodafternoon peeps. Cleverj01 i hail,
horpeyemi66, &
Pr0ton una weldone.
Olatunji21 decamping to Unilag?
Ogunsinawayowa porting to Po. Science? *i think i know why*
Treasuregr8,
Funkysilver
Bhuumhite and
Cutebumzy? I don forget why i call una*scratch head to remember*

And to the ever loving GhostModers, continue until una gain admission from unmerited and spy-gotten tips.

If I didn't mention you? No vex i no dey everywhere or know everybody.
Am weighing up my options bro, i gave Unilag a thought but then i had to retreat for fear of Mathematics..That subject is a No-No for me...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
GetOvaMe:

LOL.. Coursemate, why d'you wanna run from UI? What changed ya mind?...

They say students quake with fear at the mention of the name "University of Ibadan" ... I dunno.
Nothing to be scared about U.I,..

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (617) (Reply)

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.