Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants - Education (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants (1088855 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants Call 07037300634 / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources {fupre} 2015/16 Applicants / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (617) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Bhuumhite(f): 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
Seamione:
Whyne bi ti bawo cheesy. Hope you're doing good sha
yes jae,@ least...jacking has been suspended
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by MichoAfarad(m): 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
(yawn)...mehn,i was in UI for a week, spent most of my days in room 6... KUTI HALL. Only went out on wednesday to Igem campus fellowship and on thursday to check my exam hall- faculty of education f202/203 seat 48, later proceeded to faculty of art,LLT GALLERY to check my friend's exam hall,there i met a guy who out of exam tension asked me to "define law of faculty" instead of describe the faculty of law (lolz),i was initially scared coz i thought that was question to be asked in the exam until the guy asked again. The exam was Ok and i met with Upto 8 past questions but the timing na die. It was a pity i couldn't meet my guys; Proton, Trojan,TeeSoul, Tholu,Doyinsola,GT and many others. well,that wasn't painful coz em gonna meet you guys during MATRICULATION...it's ur guy MICHAEL O.T

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Anonymousartist(m): 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
Guys,did anyone write at clinical sciences nursing,conference room on saturday?Where the invigilators dey carry food whine us.Proton,i reach love garden that day i no see you,and my phone don die.I hear say results go comot today or tomorrow!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by MichoAfarad(m): 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
OBYNOFRANC,i visited your blog,guy,it really make sense but why isn't any google Adsense and konga affiliate,at least,you should be making some buc.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by dannyfillz(m): 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
MichoAfarad:
(yawn)...mehn,i was in UI for a week, spent most of my days in room 6... KUTI HALL. Only went out on wednesday to Igem campus fellowship and on thursday to check my exam hall- faculty of education f202/203 seat 48, later proceeded to faculty of art,LLT GALLERY to check my friend's exam hall,there i met a guy who out of exam tension asked me to "define law of faculty" instead of describe the faculty of law (lolz),i was initially scared coz i thought that was question to be asked in the exam until the guy asked again. The exam was Ok and i met with Upto 8 past questions but the timing na die. It was a pity i couldn't meet my guys; Proton, Trojan,TeeSoul, Tholu,Doyinsola,GT and many others. well,that wasn't painful coz em gonna meet you guys during MATRICULATION...it's ur guy MICHAEL O.T
Wetin do ur whatsapp bro....
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Oxytocin(m): 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
Wizdray:
Huh... I Wrote there also. Your seat number? Mine was Number 7...
48..one of the guyz who came late.. grin, black top, bluish black trousers...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Wizdray: 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
Oxytocin:
48..one of the guyz who came late.. grin, black top, bluish black trousers...
Huhhh.... Were you the one that didn't bring passport or you were the one that almost used "an hour" looking for documents....loll
If non, might be in spirit when you came in
How was the exam anyway
Me just did random selection for phy and maths..loll
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by MichoAfarad(m): 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
dannyfillz:
Wetin do ur whatsapp bro....
bro, i have been busy these days but gonna be online as from tomorrow.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by 11michael(m): 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
Lmao. Lord, help me urinate

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by kelechiug: 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
11michael:
Lmao. Lord, help me urinate
lmao, damn, just noticed....hehe
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Seamione(m): 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2015
Bhuumhite:
yes jae,@ least...jacking has been suspended
Correct! That's the standard. Wish you and everyone of us God's favor
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by princealexndre(m): 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
i need to see my result ASAP.... i just heard u.i is taking only 3000+ out of 27k.....i still get hope sha....
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Greatwonders(m): 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
Gmtolap:

what was ya seat number?...mine was 76
Gmtolap:

Gmtolap:

u shoulb be at my back am number 64
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Khan1993: 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
Omo c as d thread b lyk cemetry. People just dey watch. I sight u o hollyslim. Wishing us d best.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by princealexndre(m): 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
plsss has anybody seen deir results?....nd what is d cut off for nursing dis year
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by 11michael(m): 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
He be like say na pharmaceutical chemistry I go choose for pharmacy . I'm pretty ambivalent about it though. undecided
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by oluwaKStar(m): 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
princealexndre:
plsss has anybody seen deir results?....nd what is d cut off for nursing dis year
bros calm down na,no be yesterday we write exam
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by 11michael(m): 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
Wetin I dey talk sef. Shara mi Ya bayi grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by princealexndre(m): 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
oluwaKStar:
bros calm down na,no be yesterday we write exam
ok plls mention me when u see ur own
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by tolaxin(m): 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
I just had a dream so I rushed here to come and inform you guys here..

I scored 91
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by oluwaKStar(m): 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
tolaxin:
I just had a dream so I rushed here to come and inform you guys here..

I scored 91
But you sure say no be 19 you see? grin..or maybe na my name they that result grin

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by hollyslim(f): 11:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
Khan1993:
Omo c as d thread b lyk cemetry. People just dey watch. I sight u o hollyslim. Wishing us d best.
Amen! I sight you too bro.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by tolaxin(m): 11:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
oluwaKStar:
But you sure say no be 19 you see? grin..or maybe na my name they that result grin
19 keh shocked ok, I will sleep back and reconfirme
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by oluwaKStar(m): 11:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
tolaxin:
19 keh shocked ok, I will sleep back and reconfirme
mehn my guy the struggle is real,the combination of that physics and maths just made me cry...I even had a former classmate right by my side..mahn..chai
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 14, 2015
wanna use this medium to congratulate u guys on the successful examination... Wishing u a "cut off exceeding " score... lol... couldn't meet anyone .... maybe during clearance though if i ain't occupied with school works. ... i like meeting females mostly though xo i wnt break d Nigeria no-gay law.... lol...

all d best... lots of love plus success ...

scores, cut offs, admission lists , clearance, allocation of halls nd matric no, resumption, registration, classes nd matriculation nd classes contd....

u still ve lots

4 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by tolaxin(m): 6:44am On Sep 14, 2015
oluwaKStar:
mehn my guy the struggle is real,the combination of that physics and maths just made me cry...I even had a former classmate right by my side..mahn..chai
I was really smiling when I started, little did I know the smile is not gonna last for a long time in the hall there..

After the english I moved to maths.. I was still smiling with the first and second questions_log n ratio.. The third was cool too_triangle.. The fourth was a question in the sample questions which has option C as the correct answer.. I was still smiling.. Then I jumped the next four questions. The smile started reducing. I got to a simultaneous equation which I solved like three times and my answer wasn't in the options oh it wasted my time angry I just picked option D grin

I was in the middle of chemistry when the invigilator said 30 mins to go!! I b won cry cry

I rushed through the chemistry picking option D mostly grin sad

I got to physics and scanned through then begin dey swear for anybody wey set those questions angry I looked for those that do not require calculation and picked the 'seemingly original' answers.. I saw like two questions from the sample questions_ travelling wave and photons. I wanted to calculate number 100 when the man reached my side to collect the answer sheet.. I just quickly pick option D.. That was the electrolysis question with option D as 0.67F

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Seamione(m): 6:47am On Sep 14, 2015
tolaxin:
I was really smiling when I started, little did I know the smile is not gonna last for a long time in the hall there..

After the english I moved to maths.. I was still smiling with the first and second questions_log n ratio.. The third was cool too_triangle.. The fourth was a question in the sample questions which has option C as the correct answer.. I was still smiling.. Then I jumped the next four questions. The smile started reducing. I got to a simultaneous equation which I solved like three times and my answer wasn't in the options oh it wasted my time angry I just picked option D grin

I was in the middle of chemistry when the invigilator said 30 mins to go!! I b won cry cry

I got to physics and scanned through then begin dey swear for anybody wey set those questions angry I looked for those that do not require calculation and picked the 'seemingly original' answers.. I saw like two questions from the sample questions_ travelling wave and photons. I wanted to calculate number 100 when the man reached my side to collect the answer sheet.. I just quickly pick option D.. That was the electrolysis question with option D as 0.67F
lol
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 14, 2015
MichoAfarad:
OBYNOFRANC,i visited your blog,guy,it really make sense but why isn't any google Adsense and konga affiliate,at least,you should be making some buc.
I am busy & lazy...No time to blog again. embarassed
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by augster(m): 7:57am On Sep 14, 2015
tolaxin:

lol...same with me....i got one eqn like that wasted my time...and i couldn't find the answer in the options
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 8:02am On Sep 14, 2015
FrancisTony:
With the awry experiences peeps are sharing unlike last year when there was utmost jubilation by almost all aspirants; I see Medicine, Pharmacy & Dentistry cutoff mark going back to 70, 60 & 59, respectively taking cue from 2013/2014 own.

Success to y'all!! wink
Pr0ton, I'd have introduced you to Aysuccess99 had I known. undecided
Or Geology staylites and Ex(?)-Nairalanders Kinkessy & Divads..

The Physics was badT. I dunno those guys o. Never got to meet them.

FrancisTony:

I hope you have reduced ya' height sha..

How short lipsrsealed tall is Pr0ton?

Think about Segunflames. Not exactly the same height, I'm a bit taller tongue More or less like Cassyrooy wink

TaoBalinga:

eeya , dem tell me say you be church boy cheesy , HOW TRUE Z THAT

Yh, I was sharing tracts and handbills all through. Even got to evangelize in three halls. I said the opening prayer in my center and rebuked every question coming from Physics. WHY YOU DEY DOUBT

SexyKaycee:

Omo na tedder food bad pass oh

even tho I saw some staylites whining some jambites(really terrible if you ask me)
I stayed at Kuti sha and for a week I became a kutite cool

Gonna become a card carrying member come february tho

@cassyrooy na bad gee joor, nice meeting you

Them food bad as in? If you mean terrible I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by larryperry: 9:16am On Sep 14, 2015
proton pls add me to whatsapp group.... MBBS 08064846905
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 14, 2015
Pr0ton:

The Physics was badT. I dunno those guys o. Never got to meet them.

Think about Segunflames. Not exactly the same height, I'm a bit taller tongue More or less like Cassyrooy wink

Yh, I was sharing tracts and handbills all through. Even got to evangelize in three halls. I said the opening prayer in my center and rebuked every question coming from Physics. WHY YOU DEY DOUBT

Them food bad as in? If you mean terrible I agree with you.

I Actually liked their food
They had an array to select from

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (617) (Reply)

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.