Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants - Education (406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants (1090546 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants Call 07037300634 / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources {fupre} 2015/16 Applicants / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (617) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by enry54(m): 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
horpeyemmi66:

Thanks Henry, and where have you been?
Have always been around, But I usually Watch Behind Bars, I'm not the loquacious type cheesy...
How you doing..!

Ps: Kudos to those that have kept the Group alive, Ranging from the likes of Cassyrooy, GetOvaMe, to 11michael, Olatunji,

I hope to see you all @ UI

@SegunFlames, @LexxyBoy: @All Them Boss, Kindly link me with any Computer Science Student you might Know, Thanks!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by kelechiug: 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
thelma76:

February/March I guess.
febuary bro
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by kenaz: 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
Thanks Bhuumhite and 11michael...
Bosses,what do y'all advice I do.62..cut off 63
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ayokunlei(m): 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
Sir rkarang
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by GetOvaMe: 9:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
horpeyemmi66:
Reticent GetOvame...buy me Kilishi on your way down to IB. Congrats man!

Will do, Le Professeur...

Congrats to you too, mate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Abimloaded(m): 9:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
Who told you all that all those who meet the cut off will be on merit list ? undecided undecided ... see as dem dey happy like say d list don come out....

m not an Aspirant of UI before Una say na because I no meet cut off... just telling u, be happy wen ur name comes out on the merit list and don't be shocked to see names of those who didn't meet the cut off... those ones na long legs dem get... those wey sabi person wey sabi person wey sabi person. I don talk my own . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by 11michael(m): 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
Abimloaded:
Who told you all that all those who meet the cut off will be on merit list ? undecided undecided ... see as dem dey happy like say d list don come out....

m not an Aspirant of UI before Una say na because I no meet cut off... just telling u, be happy wen ur name comes out on the merit list and don't be shocked to see names of those who didn't meet the cut off... those ones na long legs dem get... those wey sabi person wey sabi person wey sabi person. I don talk my own . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by GetOvaMe: 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
geedot:
Welcome brother, hope you've started buying those "stuffs" sha?

Sure thing, bruv.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Teejay021: 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
Abimloaded:

Lolz
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by rkarang: 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
Abimloaded:

Bad belletonguetongue Your post is appalling tonguetongue
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by rkarang: 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
ayokunlei:
Sir rkarang
My boss!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
Lexxybooy:
Good evening peeps, pr0ton congrats too bro, not sure If I did earlier, to those that made the cut off point congrats to u all on this trend this is just the beginning, congrats to those that had above 50%and didn't meet up with their initial course cut off points as well, if you weren't good enough you won't be among those that still have the opportunity of gaining admission, there is still hope, just note that there is almost no course in UI that is not good enough, in fact some have more potentials than the so popular ones, it depends on u, how you take it and quickly fall in love with it when u finally resume. Not all things can be explained, that's how God wants somethings. Am sure soyemiayodeji is now enjoying is course, same ere. My advice is not all will still be admitted with this COC, but I pray everyone on this forum would be part of this success story when they release the supplementary list. Now how to stand a better chance is by having the right information and changing to the right course that won't be overloaded again, coz this is what caused some ppl admission last year, most science students changed to Vet medicine when they could easily get some courses in faculty of education, and some agric courses. Pls don't hesitate to seek advise from the ryt ppl for ur Change of course, we could be of help here, and I hope it works coz that's my Joy. C my bio 4 chat contacts if need be, And lastly for those who will still insist on a particular course of choice, abeg if u know you won't take anyoda course they give in COC, kindly take anoda jamb, am sure with determination you will someday get your DREAM course, pls don't do the change of course, so it won't be a waste.....so oda ppl can gain admission there. Thanks.

Those waiting for COC, hnmm...... Abeg don't try to be anxious about it, coz the wait for supplementary list is something else lipsrsealed. Just be calm, you will be admitted by God's grace, and don't hesitate to contact anyone close to you who works in UI, they could be of help here as well.

#My2cent doe. Goodluck all will be well at last. Sorry 4d long story doe

THANKS, Lexxy.

Yh.. COC is a game of wisdom and smartness. Having 50 or even 60 plus... and you want to go for vet medicine? Think twice. There are more with 70s that'll be going for it too, and the quota remaining to be filled in vet medicine may not be more than ten. Same applies to other department.

Thanks man once again.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by opinchinoo(m): 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
Congrats to those admitted in2 d prestigous faculty of pharmacy, wlc 2 d noble line....holla me if u nid any info abt ui pharm...congrats again, enjoy urselves yl u can...lol
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
FrancisTony:

Oya, time to start those naughty things with her. tongue

My My! Now I believe you're crazily crazy grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
cassyrooy:
I meant it, but not for me, for those with deficient P-UTME scores.

A complete struggle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by horpeyemmi66(m): 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
GetOvaMe:

Will do, Le Professeur...

Congrats to you too, mate.
...and I will appreciate it, if you bring along a less bohemic Cassyrooy.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by aaamos(m): 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
Abimloaded:

U wan spoil our joy for here Pls get out of this trend
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by horpeyemmi66(m): 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
enry54:
Have always been around, But I usually Watch Behind Bars, I'm not the loquacious type cheesy...
How you doing..!

Ps: Kudos to those that have kept the Group alive, Ranging from the likes of Cassyrooy, GetOvaMe, to 11michael, Olatunji,

@SegunFlames, @LexxyBoy: @All Them Boss, Kindly link me with any Computer Science Student you might Know, Thanks!
Quite laudable sir...enjoy yourself. We kinda deserve it.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by keVeeeN: 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
enry54:
How you doing..!

I fail that question for the post jamb sha grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Abimloaded(m): 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
Teejay021:
UI is not Unilorin bro... Wake up

God sparing our lives... I'll be back here and remind u of the similarities between all Nigerian schools.
thank you.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by 11michael(m): 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
keVeeeN:
Lmfao. You still remember the thing grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by horpeyemmi66(m): 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hey Thaotech Wats up with you?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Abimloaded(m): 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
rkarang:

Bad belletonguetongue Your post is appalling tonguetongue
u trailme reach here undecided
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ayokunlei(m): 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
rkarang:

My boss!
Big boss! You must av been prepared well enough for resumption, I guess?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by hollyslim(f): 9:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
Khan1993:
aint mocking anybody. Na tears of joy dear
Alihamdulilah!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by enry54(m): 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
horpeyemmi66:

Quite laudable sir...enjoy yourself. We kinda deserve it.
To God Be the Glory!
keVeeeN:
Me, I learnt it after the exam ni sha cool...

I just created a What'sApp Group For us to interact,
Kindly Holla @ 08166337736

Or, Better still, Reply With Your Number to be Added!

CC. All Successful Aspirants!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Whaylecs: 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
Abimloaded:

bro ui have already shortlisted candidates by that cut off system...na if your o'level no complete dem go komot you
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by morgang(m): 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
Damn!

Political science cutoff - 68 ; 6 marks behind medicine!

we were lucky during our set tho...

However, to all the prospective political scientists, welcome on board to the prestigious dept..... We await for your arrival (s)..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Khan1993: 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
hollyslim:
Alihamdulilah!
thanks dear. I wil tinkle u 2moro.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Khan1993: 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
Nt even a coursemate on nairaland(talkin2myself). Is it that bad?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Lexxybooy(m): 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
Kingdomdaughter:

Glory to God!
Tnks lexxy! Really appreciate u 4 being der, u r real.
I didnt call d woman oo, i knw God wil perfect it
#total trust.
Who is prof bandura!
ain't.... Sure, he has. U are welcome. Bandura is his nickname doe, he will take u GCE -101, you would enjoy it. Just prepare for big Grammar when going for his class. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (617) (Reply)

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.