Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants - Education (407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants (1090595 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants Call 07037300634 / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources {fupre} 2015/16 Applicants / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (617) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Lexxybooy(m): 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
Kingdomdaughter:

U go follow me go church? U r welcome....
lol

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by carlosta: 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
Kondoboy:
Bosses....the cut off for mbbs is 74 and I had 73 please what are my Chances in the supplementary list. Does ui consider Jamb score in supplementary list

That score is too close for comfort. I'll tell you what. Keep your hopes high. If the number of MBBS students on the merit list does not exceed 100. Just go pack ur bags. And go pray for one slot out of the remaining 20. I'm 99% on this. You'll laugh at last. But God's grace is the cut off mark now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by rkarang: 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
ayokunlei:

Big boss! You must av been prepared well enough for resumption, I guess?
Bro, I'm slowly preparing oooo! How about you? You probably can't wait wink
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Kondoboy(m): 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
carlosta:

That score is too close for comfort. I'll tell you what. Keep your hopes high. If the number of MBBS students on the merit list does not exceed 100. Just go pack ur bags. And go pray for one slot out of the remaining 20. I'm 99% on this. You'll laugh at last. But God's grace is the cut off mark now
Thanks boss
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ayokunlei(m): 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
rkarang:

smiley
rkarang:

okay, cool. Yes o, very ready!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Whaylecs: 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
Let's keep waiting for the list guys
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
Pr0ton:
Augster how far?
Cassyrooy congrats.
Horpeyemmi66 yet to hear from you.
P0lymath and dara319 hope you're good.
Anumide hope she made it.
Thanks boss.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
Pr0ton:
Augster how far?
Cassyrooy congrats.
Horpeyemmi66 yet to hear from you.
P0lymath and dara319 hope you're good.
Anumide hope she made it.
Thanks boss.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
Khan1993:
Nt even a coursemate on nairaland(talkin2myself). Is it that bad?
wch course
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by horpeyemmi66(m): 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
Abimloaded:
Who told you all that all those who meet the cut off will be on merit list ? undecided undecided ... see as dem dey happy like say d list don come out....

m not an Aspirant of UI before Una say na because I no meet cut off... just telling u, be happy wen ur name comes out on the merit list and don't be shocked to see names of those who didn't meet the cut off... those ones na long legs dem get... those wey sabi person wey sabi person wey sabi person. I don talk my own . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
ReDonkeylous. ..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Khan1993: 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
bayino:
wch course
dentistry
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 10:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
enry54:
Have always been around, But I usually Watch Behind Bars, I'm not the loquacious type cheesy...
How you doing..!

Ps: Kudos to those that have kept the Group alive, Ranging from the likes of Cassyrooy, GetOvaMe, to 11michael, Olatunji,

I hope to see you all @ UI

@SegunFlames, @LexxyBoy: @All Them Boss, Kindly link me with any Computer Science Student you might Know, Thanks!
It was quite an experience, looking forward ni.

But wait o, if u ain't loud, then definately you're the opposite of us u mentioned abi? Loquacious gini?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
horpeyemmi66:

...and I will appreciate it, if you bring along a less bohemic Cassyrooy.
I don't know which dictionary you use but abeg gentle with the grammar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Fembleez1(m): 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
Story so far,......

It is with tears of joy I am writing this. It all began in 2011 with unilag; nothing!

I took UI to heart the following year and I've consistently written her Post-UTME twice before this without hitting my bull's eye. But now, I have a reason to say Thank you LORD.

And to tell you, I've been battling WAEC/GCE since 2010. I could say I have written WAEC/GCE almost 8 times before now!

Mehn, I have the reason to say Thank you Lord

I wanted to give up last year. I cursed and blamed God. Decided I wasn't going to go at it anymore. I was going to end my life. But you made me see that,..........

"A man who keeps trying(to get at his goals) is never a Failure. But a man who gives up - is the one labelled with that downgrading tag/name 'FAILURE'.”

Finnian A. George.

Yap, no one ever calls a man who keeps trying, a failure - but the man who gives up is a total Failure, a whitewashed one.

To those of you who want to give up or kill yourself or; are renting your angers at UI that "I prepared so hard" “I don't deserve that score” and lot more.

Let me tell you, I over-read last year that, my Library and all its members knew me.

My reading pals were so full of my praise and had the believe I could get 100/100 in UI's post-UTME but when the result came out, I had 60; LOL,........after all my reading.

And all me friends got in leaving me behind. Even with less score than my 60 to other schools on merit.

Yet, this year that I didn't even prepare hard as I did last year, see where me God has landed me.

Laughing+crying.

So I want to ask you some questions,

“What are your fears?”

I say, you can have fears but don't surrender. Don't let your fears have you.

The people that are running at their dreams are finding winners to attach themselves to.

Get out there and look for those who have scaled through and you'll hear how much they had to go through to get to where they are! Mehn, I'm thankful to God for Taylor184 for meself.

"No one ever beats those who never gives up."

“Every champion was once a contender who refused to give up.”

I will just leave this here until after a successful clearance,..........

LORD, complete that miracle you promised in my life. I stand in awe of you!!!

A big thanks to Taylor184. And estijaz(Estijaz)

SegunFlames
Shoyemiayodeji
Lexxybooy
FrancisTony
Carlosta
Kumpharm
Dopeyomi
PrinceCEE
Labodinho
geedot
Olatunji21
Marc9

And others that I couldn't now remember.

I'm grateful to God and to you all.

Cc: Mistytohcute

And others who are planning to give up after just one try or two tries!!!

My success story has just begun!!! My story has just begun. smiley

18 Likes 9 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by funkyaye(f): 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
cassyrooy:
what course can I change to. With 57. Subect combo are lit in eng, govt. Crk. English
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
funkyaye:
what course can I change to. With 57. Subect combo are lit in eng, govt. Crk. English
Ma'am i honestly don't know, please wait a little for available courses to be publicised.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Whaylecs: 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
Fembleez1:
Story so far,......

It is with tears of joy I am writing this. It all began in 2011 with unilag; nothing!

I took UI to heart the following year and I've consistently written her Post-UTME twice before this without hitting my bull's eye. But now, I have a reason to say Thank you LORD.

And to tell you, I've been battling WAEC/GCE since 2010. I could say I have written WAEC/GCE almost 8 times before now!

I wanted to give up last you. I cursed and blamed God. Decided I wasn't going to go at it anymore. I was going to end my life. But you made me see that,..........

"A man who keeps trying(to get at his goals) is never a Failure. But a man who gives up - is the one labelled with that downgrading tag/name 'FAILURE'.”

Finnian A. George.

Yap, no one ever calls a man who keeps trying, a failure - but the man who gives up is a total Failure, a whitewashed one.

To those of you who want to give up or kill yourself or; are renting your angers at UI that "I prepared so hard" “I don't deserve that score” and lot more.

Let me tell you, I over-read last year that, my Library and all its members knew me.

My reading pals were so full of my praise and had the believe I could get 100/100 in UI's post-UTME but when the result came out, I had 60; LOL,........after all my reading.

And all me friends got in leaving me behind. Even with less score than my 60 to other schools on merit.

Yet, this year that I didn't even prepare hard as I did last year, see where me God has landed me.

Laughing+crying.

“What are your fears?”

The people that are running at their dreams are finding winners to attach themselves to.

Get out there and look for those who have scaled through and you'll hear how much they had to go through to get to where they are! Mehn, I'm thankful to God for Taylor184 for meself.

"No one ever beats those who never gave up."

A big thanks to Taylor184.

SegunFlames
Shoyemiayodeji
Lexxybooy
FrancisTony
Carlosta
Kumpharm
Dopeyomi
PrincEE
Labodinho
geedot
Olatunji21
Marc9

hmmmmmmmmm......to God be the glory..gimme your contact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Fembleez1(m): 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
FrancisTony:

Fembleez1! Congratulations. (Hons;LLB)

Victory at last... cool

Yap bro! Victory at last! cry grin

Thanks much bro!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Fembleez1(m): 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
Whaylecs:
hmmmmmmmmm......to God be the glory..gimme your contact

08189811807. BBM: 332346E6.

McFinnian Adefemi George on FB.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Fembleez1(m): 11:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
shoyemiayodeji:
Fembleez1 .......if they born you well no take me go tantaz or spices

Lol bro, sure na!

Thanks to you and all the occupants of room A71 Zik hall. smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Fembleez1(m): 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
Taylor184:
To fembleez1 and mesopotamia...

Congratulations buddies!It has been not easy,after three years of not giving up on UI!I celebrate you guys!

Congratulations to others who made it...

Thanks so much bro! Mehn, I'm grateful you told me your story and now mine is playing out! cool

The success story has just begun! smiley

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by GetOvaMe: 11:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
horpeyemmi66:

...and I will appreciate it, if you bring along a less bohemic Cassyrooy.

grin

Quite the observer, aren't you?

Well, I cannot excuse his behaviour, but... In all my years of association and keen observation of homo sapiens, I have, finaly, been granted the serenity of accepting that some things cannot be changed.

When one's crooked, he's crooked

grin grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Fembleez1(m): 11:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
olatunji21:
Fembleez1, Congrats to the Man of the Moment

Mehn bro! I must admit, I'M THE MAN OF THE MOMENT but I refuse to let it get in me head grin

Thanks much bro! smiley

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by horpeyemmi66(m): 11:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
cassyrooy:
I Don hear baba, buy me Kilishi ooo
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by zezeny: 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
Fembleez1:
Story so far,......

I wanted to give up last you. I cursed and blamed God. Decided I wasn't going to go at it anymore. I was going to end my life. But you made me see that,..........

Finnian A. George.

Laughing+crying.

“What are your fears?”

"No one ever beats those who never gave up."

A big thanks to Taylor184.

SegunFlames
Shoyemiayodeji
Lexxybooy
FrancisTony
Carlosta
Kumpharm
Dopeyomi
PrincEE
Labodinho
geedot
Olatunji21
Marc9

Congrats dear... Wots ur course and score ?

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Fembleez1(m): 11:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
SegunFlames:
To those that didnt meet up. My boss Lexxybooy and every other person have quite said it all.

I'd refer you to Fembleez1 success story. I dont know how he did it. But he never gave up. And now he's smiling to the bank.

Some of you are still gonna be admitted in the supplementary list.

This is not the time for the "if I had known"s and the "I wish I didn't" rather the time for you reflect and fix whatever you think is wrong and the time for the right decision concerning the COC list and maybe working on next year. I wish you all the very best. smiley

Yap, that's my story! grin This is just the beginning,.......

1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Fembleez1(m): 11:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
zezeny:

Congrats dear... Wots ur course and score ?

Law bro! I had a pitch above 75. But the score doesn't matter for now, nor will it ever be!

Cc: 76.

Thanks.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Fembleez1(m): 11:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
Tell my success story all over the world cause I have reasons to say Thank you God and give testimonies,......

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by horpeyemmi66(m): 11:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
GetOvaMe:

grin

Quite the observer, aren't you?

Well, I cannot excuse his behaviour, but... In all my years of association and keen observation of homo sapiens, I have, finaly, been granted the serenity of accepting that some things cannot be changed.

When one's crooked, he's crooked

grin grin
Oh dear, now that's something. You must be a student of Yoga to put up with such a Cassie.

Perhaps I get me a wrench and a Vice...hey Cassyrooy ain't your eye twitching at the thought of what am gonna, well you know the rest....
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Mesopotamia(f): 11:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
Fembleez1:

Thanks so much bro! Mehn, I'm grateful you told me your story and now mine is playing out! cool

The success story has just begun! smiley
Mc Finian....diz z Maestro frm whatsapp....congrats bro.....after 3 solid years,we made it....thanks to Taylor too....he was solidly behind me wif words of encouragement.... dnt jst knw wah to say....can't laught nor cry....mixed feelings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Fembleez1(m): 11:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
carlosta:
Fembleezy!!!! I remember last year when you were disappointed after being let down by UI. You remained a man and never gave up or took what the world was handing out to you. As a 'go getter' you went out there and took what you wanted like a boss. I tell you man it's an orgasmic feeling to see you make it. Started from the bottom now you here. Congrats to you, proton, treasuregr8t and others here. It just got started. Sh** just got real!

Mehn, boss! You seem to know my story than I do. I bet you can tell it better! grin

Thanks much bro! smiley

Cc: mistytohcute

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Fembleez1(m): 11:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mesopotamia:

Mc Finian....diz z Maestro frm whatsapp....congrats bro.....after 3 solid years,we made it....thanks to Taylor too....he was solidly behind me wif words of encouragement.... dnt jst knw wah to say....can't laught nor cry....mixed feelings

Bros, I know you because we've been through it together since then!

Can't tell you how much taylor184 did for me too! I must confess, he spurred me on!

Congratulations to you too bro! I'm happy for you and others who scaled through.

Some peepz need learn from your determination. Share it to them and let them know no one achieves his or her aims when they give up! smiley

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (617) (Reply)

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.