Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants - Education (467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants (1089742 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants Call 07037300634 / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources {fupre} 2015/16 Applicants / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (617) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
treasuregr8:
What are the subjects combination one should take in jamb for nursing?
Use this link. www.ui.edu.ng/New-Regulations-and-JAMB-Revised-requirement

My first comment to open a new page in a long while but WTF! No medal.

Lemme say this, ThankyouJesus, abeg no post ya long epitaph on this new page, grin biko, your last was too long to scrol over. grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

Na play o. grin grin grin

Pr0ton whats up?

Horpeyemmi66 na so we go take roll?

Olatunji21, baba wetin dey happen and how preparations dey go nau?

Misspresident whats up love?

Bhuumhite i greet ya. grin grin grin

I'm really bored. Take no offence from all these ^^^. grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Khan1993: 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
cassyrooy:

Lemme say this, ThankyouJesus, abeg no post ya long epitaph on this new page, grin biko, your last was too long to scrol over. grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

Pr0ton whats up?

Is there anything new on your portal. I heared social science peepz are being cleared.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
Khan1993:
Is there anything new on your portal. I heared social science peepz are being cleared.
No change has been noticed
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Khan1993: 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
cassyrooy:
No change has been noticed
okay
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
cassyrooy:

grin grin grin grin

Pr0ton whats up?

yo yo yo yo misspresident is in da building or should i say thread lol smiley i'm just chillin, how are u doing? where is getovame,olatunji21,treasuregr8 happy new month to you guys smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
misspresident:

yo yo yo yo misspresident is in da building or should i say thread lol smiley i'm just chillin, how are u doing? where is ,olatunji21, happy new month to you guys smiley
How are u Nike? Hope you getting ready
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
[quote author=olatunji21 post=39684677]
How are u Nike? Hope you getting ready

i am fine and i am very very happy today, i really don't know why lol it's the lord doing smiley of course i am getting ready smiley how are you doing?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
[quote author=misspresident post=39685249][/quote] My Nike is happy...Wat's the gist na..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
[quote author=olatunji21 post=39685432]
My Nike is happy...Wat's the gist na..

lol not much oh. i was not really feeling well these past few days, but i am hale and hearty now smiley feel so good to move around again. (that's the gist lol)
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 10:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
misspresident:

yo yo yo yo misspresident is in da building or should i say thread lol smiley i'm just chillin, how are u doing? where is getovame,olatunji21,treasuregr8 happy new month to you guys smiley
Oh sorry, i had wanted to call you today but was busy althrough. I'm glad you're on ya fit again. grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
[quote author=misspresident post=39685950][/quote]
heya... pele dear... i hope u re good now? i would have called But I don't have ur digit
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Kcblunt(m): 7:49am On Nov 05, 2015
Good morning.... Any student here from teacher edu... Pols....
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Praizybb: 8:33am On Nov 05, 2015
pls add me to the group for UI med and dental 08084493884
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Praizybb: 8:43am On Nov 05, 2015
Vcojuro:
u have been added to ui medical and dental whatsapp group.
add me to the group 08084493884
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 05, 2015
olatunji21:

heya... pele dear... i hope u re good now? i would have called But I don't have ur digit

i am doing good now thanks smiley i have sent my num to ur email smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by thankyouJesus(m): 11:01am On Nov 05, 2015
Read for today.
Nigeria is a country in West Africa having boundaries with Niger and Chad Republic in the north, Cameroon on the eastern part,
Benin Republic on the western border and the Atlantic ocean at the southern end.
Nigeria is the most populous country in Africa with more than 160 million people living there. What this means is that one in every 7 Africans is a Nigerian. Geographically, Nigerian terrain changes from the high savanna-covered plateaus in the north to
the oil-rich Niger Delta in the southern part down to the rain forest belt region towards
the coast. Despite the insecurity and some slight political instabilities facing the country, there are some interesting facts
about Nigeria that are worth noting.
10. Most Populous Country in Africa; Nigeria is the most populous country in Africa and the 8th most populous in the world with a population of more than 160 million people. The next African country to come close is Ethiopia with a population
count of 84 million. That is just about half of Nigerian population.
9. More Than 250 Ethnic Groups;
Nigeria has more than 250 ethnic groups however, there are 3 dominant tribes: the Ibo (Igbo), Hausa- Fulani and Yoruba
which make up 18%, 29% and 21% respectively.
8. Christianity and Islam Are The 2 Major Religions; The major religion in Nigeria are Christianity
and Islam. About half of the Yorubas are Christians and half Muslim, though many maintain traditional beliefs. The Igbos in the southeast are mostly Christian; The Hausa/Fulani in the northern Nigeria are mostly Islamic and dominated by the Hausa-Fulani
ethnic group. Southern Nigeria is more westernized and urbanized than the north, with the Yoruba in the southwest and the Igbo in the southeast.
7. Niger River is West Africa’s Largest River; The longest and largest river in West Africa
is the river Niger from where Nigeria derives her name. River Niger spans about 4,180 km
(2,600 mi) from its source in the
Highlands of Guinea in southeastern Guinea. It courses in a crescent through Mali, Niger,
on the border with Benin and then through Nigeria, and eventually emptying into the
Gulf of Guinea in the Atlantic Ocean after passing through a massive delta, known as
the Niger Delta or the Oil Rivers.
6. One of the Oldest Locations of Human Existence; Evidence from archaeological discoveries
have shown that there was a history of human existence in Nigeria which has been dated to as far back as 9000 BC. The Nok
civilization (around 500 BC-200 AD) is the earliest known civilization here.
5. Home Of Nollywood; Nollywood is the name given to the Nigerian
movie industry and it has recently been ranked the second largest producers of movies in the world; just trailing behind Bollywood; the Indian film industry and
ahead of America’s Hollywood. Nollywood produces up to 200 movies every single week and her movies has won half of the
yearly awards for best picture since 2005.
4. Largest Diversity of Butterfly;
Nigeria boasts in being the most suitable habitat for the worlds largest diversity of the most colorful creatures – the butterflies. It is widely believed that the areas surrounding Calabar, Cross River State in the southern part of the country harbors the world’s
largest diversity of butterflies.
3. Ogun State Has The Highest Number of Universities in Nigeria; Ogun State is one of the states in the western part of the country and it has a total of nine registered universities, making
it the state with the highest number of Universities in Nigeria
2. The Longest Bridge in Africa; The Third Mainland Bridge (in Lagos State) connecting Lagos Island to the mainland is
the longest bridge in Africa—it measures about 11.8km. The bridge starts from Oworonshoki which is linked to the Apapa-
Oshodi express way and Lagos-Ibadan express way, and ends at the Adeniji Adele Interchange on Lagos Island. There is also a
link midway through the bridge that leads to the Herbert Macaulay Way, Yaba. The bridge was built by Julius Berger Nigeria PLC
and opened by President Ibrahim
Babangida in 1990
1. Largest Producers of Crude Oil;
Nigeria is the 12th largest producer of crude oil in the world (averaging 2,525,000 barrels
per day) and the 8th largest exporter.
Nigeria has the 10th largest proven reserves of petroleum worldwide. Petroleum plays an
important role in the country’s economy and contributes to more than 85% of the total government’s revenue.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by along01(m): 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2015
The Supplementary list will be released tomorrow.... #GetReady
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by PeculIARNation(m): 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
along01:
The Supplementary list will be released tomorrow.... #GetReady
lols... Like what makes u feel so?... Well... We'll go with what u just said
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Wamjo96: 2:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
Greetings from Makerere University, Kampala, Uganda.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by thankyouJesus(m): 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
3 months and 1 week left.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
thankyouJesus:
3 months and 1 week left.
Or a Centurion days away. grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ogunsinamayowa(m): 4:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
cassyrooy:

grin grin grin grin

Pr0ton whats up?

its good to be high. it's good for your health sah. grin

longest time everybuddy! aar you filling fyne?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2015
ogunsinamayowa:

its good to be high. it's good for your health sah. grin

longest time everybuddy! aar you filling fyne?
It would've been a good thing if not that it was supplied and delivered by pr0ton. That guy knows how to mix Warri weed eh. grin grin

Long time bro, how are you doing?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ogunsinamayowa(m): 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2015
cassyrooy:
It would've been a good thing if not that it was supplied and delivered by pr0ton. That guy knows how to mix Warri weed eh. grin grin

Long time bro, how are you doing?

doing fine as usual.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 6:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
ogunsinamayowa:

doing fine as usual.
Thats good to hear. How is IB doing na?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Haryanfe7(m): 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
Do you know any full-time, 100 and 200 Level Undergraduate Students from any State of the Federation studying Medicine/Surgery, Dentistry, Pharmacy or Engineering in a Nigerian University?
If yes; then ask them to apply for the 2015 Agbami Scholarship offered by Star Deepwater, a Chevron Company, through www.scholastica.ng/schemes/Agbami.

Application closes midnight on 6 November 2015!

Please share for the benefit of our young students. Thanks!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by thankyouJesus(m): 6:10am On Nov 06, 2015
Read for today.
Sahara desert is among the world’s most expansive deserts and located in northern Africa. Between Mediterranean to the north and the red sea to the east, a huge chunk of the area has been swallowed by the Sahara desert. One interesting thing is that Sahara is an Arabic word that means a desert.
There are lots of misconceptions about Sahara desert that needs to be clarified to so many people. Here are 10 lesser known
Sahara desert facts.
1. It is not always hot; Most people consider Sahara to be a hot
oven, but between December and February, temperatures plunge due to lack of humidity. Some sand dunes in the Sahara
desert may even be covered with snow, but there is no skating. However, Sahara is in
history for generating the highest
temperature in the world of 136 degrees in 1993.
2. Sahara is not the world’s biggest desert; What most people learn in elementary school is that Sahara is indeed the world’s
biggest desert. However, this is not the case.
Antarctica remains the biggest desert in the world. However, by all standards, it still remains one of the biggest deserts the world has and it’s growing bigger everyday.
It now covers about 3.8 million square-miles. The area covered by Sahara is 8% the total surface area covered by the world and
eleven countries which are part of it include: Libya, Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco, Chad, Niger, Eritrea, Mali, Mauritania, Sudan and Mali.
3. Sahara has a small population; The number of people who call the Sahara home is just 2 million people, regardless of the fact that it is spread across eleven countries.
4. It used to be a very fertile farmland; Many years ago, Sahara was a fertile farmland with reasonable population. It
wasn’t also as big as it is today. At around 6000 BC, millet and grains were grown in most parts of the desert. In some parts of Sahara, prehistoric paintings have been
discovered which shows that green flora was thriving in the area.
5. Even now, some parts of Sahara desert are very fertile; There are several oases that are available in
many parts of the Sahara and which the area residents use for irrigation. About 80,000 square miles are available in the
entire Sahara. There are several spots that are pretty fertile and productive, thanks to irrigation. In Egypt, places that border the
Sahara desert have been transformed into green havens, thanks to irrigation.
6. Sahara desert is home to many tree species; What comes to the minds of many people when the name Sahara is mentioned is a
completely dry patch of land that cannot support any vegetation. However, this is far from the truth as more than a thousand tree
species are available there. But very few of these plant species are found in the driest parts of the country. Many of the plant
species are located in places that have oasis.
7. Only 30% of its soil is sandy;
Although quite a huge chunk of the desert is composed of sand, the truth is that the amount of sand there is less than 50
percent. But in most of the places, sand just comprise the thin outer layer of the soil surface because it’s mainly carried away by
the whirl winds which are mostly seen there. But as a matter of fact, the composition is 30% sand and 70% gravel.
8. Dung beetles are a common occurrence; The Sahara has enough of dung beetles
who get attracted by the smell of dung and who make rolls out of any cow dung they
come across. However, it is said that most of the beetles that are located in the Sahara
lack the power of smell.
9. Its home to the toughest marathon ever; Most people don’t imagine running a
marathon in a desert, but the truth is that a marathon by the name Marathon Des Sables
is run in the southern parts of morocco every year. It’s a race for the most courageous as well as for the masochistic.
This race is run on several stages and runners are supposed to carry all the supplies that they need for the race.
10. Sahara has various climatic conditions; There are various climatic conditions which
are experienced in various parts of the Sahara. The Northern part has subtropical climate while the southern area has a
complete tropical climate. However, over the
years, the desert has undergone
tremendous changes.
Conclusion;
For those who didn’t know much about Sahara, the above 10 lesser known Sahara
desert facts can help provide some
information about the vast desert that spreads across eleven countries in northern
Africa.

4 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Haryanfe7(m): 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
[i][/i]

y evrywrey dry lyk diz??.....ehnnn

pple don hibernate oooo

cc cobwebs and dust evrywrey.......#make i take brum dust am#....................whii whhii whiii

# whistle away#
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by beejayodus(m): 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
Evening, everyone. Please, I need pieces of information on programmes run by the University of Ibadan. Does the school run diploma programmes? Or pre-degree programme? If yes, are the forms still available?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by 11michael(m): 12:17am On Nov 07, 2015
Been going for jamb tutorial classes, acting like I'm finna write jamb again grin. Students there see sey I too dey play dem no sabi sey man Don get admission already grin. Ui can't like resume already. I'm seriously bored.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ogunsinamayowa(m): 3:24am On Nov 07, 2015
cassyrooy:
Thats good to hear. How is IB doing na?

ib dey cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (617) (Reply)

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.