Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants - Education (500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants (1087075 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants Call 07037300634 / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources {fupre} 2015/16 Applicants / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (617) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
along01:
May this new year bring many opportunities to your way,
to explore every joy of life
&
may your resolutions for the days ahead stay firm,
turning all your dreams into reality
and all your efforts into great achievements.
Happy New Year to you!

Resumption is soon but am so scared cuz there re some couple of people that threatened of beating me in school in the whatsapp group come feb13.

Firstly I ran away from the whatsapp group now am also thinking of forfeiting my admission..... LOL

TAYOOR

lol happy new year.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by along01(m): 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
PrinceCEE:

u've nothing to worry cos am behind u...

at least my muscular fitness will scare them away grin

and Mathefaro's voice can keep on reverberating on their ears till perpetuity thereby keeping them off ur way grin

if I don't care for u bro, who'll

At last, Have got someone by my side.... I hope those guyz will backoff now grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by along01(m): 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
misspresident:

lol happy new year.
Same to you Dear.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by GetOvaMe: 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
viickerz:
Wow. This group still dey?

Lol.. Shout out to everyone here.. Cassyrooy, protein, getovame, fembleez, e.t.c

I hope u peeps are prepping for resumption.. cry
Its unfortunate for me not to get admission..

Fembleez, ur story still inspires me

Cassyrooy, grin my nigger.. I miss u bro.. You are wat people in my area call ' omo aye'

Getovame.. U are a boss..

Proton ( protein ) grin

I love you all #no homo

U are part of the people that made my 2015 sweet

I love and miss all you guy.. I really do

Sobs

Oh man! Words fail me.

Meeting you was Epic, I'm gonna miss you brother...

#KeepYaHeadUP man..

@Cassyrooy Thanks, Boss!

Happy New Year!! to every single person this thread (I mean, not just single, including those who are dating or engaged lol)
...meeting you guys was an honour! It's my pleasure coming into your circles. Daalu nu!

Wishing y'all all the good things life has to offer and more.

Welcome to 2016!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by PrinceCEE(m): 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
along01:

At last, Have got someone by my side.... I hope those guyz will backoff now grin

if they don't back of, then they're deliberately digging their grave

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by gcsllc: 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
All Nigerian Schools (Pry-Univ) have now been officially rated and ranked. See how your current/former school ranks!

All Nigerian Schools (Nursery/Primary, Secondary, Universities) have now been rated, ranked and reviewed in Nigeria’s first national independent schools rating system. Check to see how your current or former school rates/ranks and don’t forget to leave your comments!

To view the rating of over 25,000 schools in Nigeria-
[url]www.schoolcheck.com.ng [/url]

The official Top 100 Nigerian Secondary schools list –
[url]http://www.schoolcheck.com.ng/secondary-schools-ranking/ [/url]

The official Top 100 Nigerian Universities list –
[url]http://www.schoolcheck.com.ng/universities-ranking/ [/url]

The official Top 100 Nigerian Polytechnics list –
http://www.schoolcheck.com.ng/polytechnicsmonotechnics-ranking/
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Bhuumhite(f): 3:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
misspresident:

lol show off...
aha,favour,what i do?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Bhuumhite(f): 3:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year guyz......and . . . . . .happy resumption in adv cheesy

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
Bhuumhite:
aha,favour,what i do?

i dey greet u ni, u have forgotten us here already, welcome back ma. happy new year.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Bhuumhite(f): 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
misspresident:

i dey greet u ni, u have forgotten us here already, welcome back ma. happy new year.
lolz,i no forget una o,bt u sef forget us for FB
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by TSoul(m): 4:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
along01:
&
Happy New Year to you!

Resumption is soon but am so scared cuz there re some couple of people that threatened of beating me in school in the whatsapp group come feb13.

Firstly I ran away from the whatsapp group now am also thinking of forfeiting my admission..... LOL

TAYOOR
Common,it's 2016, Lolz........dude, never knew u are dis scared

Nothing will happen to you, it's just a mere threat but we will never do dat,

but u self dey fuckup sometimes sad

just drop ur whatsapp contact nd join us back.........Happy new year!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
along01:
&
Happy New Year to you!

TAYOOR
Why do you always go 'bout abusing people? grin

It was both of us in 2014/2015 thread. lipsrsealed
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
Bhuumhite:
lolz,i no forget una o,bt u sef forget us for FB

lol i"ll be back on fb soon.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
Bhuumhite:
Happy new year guyz......and . . . . . .happy resumption in adv cheesy
Happy New Year Miss.....
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Bhuumhite(f): 6:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
olatunji21:
Happy New Year Miss.....
teejay ov life!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Damyoung(m): 7:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
grin BANGER TINZ
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by samzy66: 7:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
pls how much does a fresher's school fees in ui cost for a physics student
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Damyoung(m): 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
samzy66:
pls how much does a fresher's school fees in ui cost for a physics student

dont knw precisely but i learnt last year own was arnd 36k plus accomodation
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
Bhuumhite:
teejay ov life!
Iyawo mi of Life,
Sister mi of Life,
Baby Mi of Life,
Where we dy go on Sunday nah??
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
along01:
&
Happy New Year to you!

TAYOOR
lol, fear not brother. you might be shocked when you see these people threatening you grin. saw a guy on campus sometimes back, I laughed to myself,greeted him and walked away. He was the exact opposite of what I expected : taller than I am though but looks too fragile for someone who was typing like a badoo on NL.people can be different from what they portray themselves to be on NL. I guess he's a cool guy in person. saw one "witch" like that during orientation too, make I no laugh. good evening!

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by thankyouJesus(m): 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
H
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by thankyouJesus(m): 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
E
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by thankyouJesus(m): 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
L
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by along01(m): 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
TSoul:
Common,it's 2016, Lolz........dude, never knew u are dis scared

Nothing will happen to you, it's just a mere threat but we will never do dat,

but u self dey fuckup sometimes sad

just drop ur whatsapp contact nd join us back.........Happy new year!

LOL, Okay bro.. Hoping to meet u when registration starts... #WeGood
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by along01(m): 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
FrancisTony:

Why do you always go 'bout abusing people? grin

It was both of us in 2014/2015 thread. lipsrsealed

LOL, Francis the BadMan grin, It amazes me that u still remember about that very day tho... Well that was then jur.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by along01(m): 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
FredBloggs:
lol, fear not brother. you might be shocked when you see these people threatening you grin. saw a guy on campus sometimes back, I laughed to myself,greeted him and walked away. He was the exact opposite of what I expected : taller than I am though but looks too fragile for someone who was typing like a badoo on NL.people can be different from what they portray themselves to be on NL. I guess he's a cool guy in person. saw one "witch" like that during orientation too, make I no laugh. good evening!

LOL, I know right... Evening!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
PrinceCEE:

not really at the bolded…

he's given geology in the supplementary list of 2014/2015 set. So he's entering his sophomore year in UI

Alright.. Bobolizim, now I almost understand undecided smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 9:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
cassyrooy:
Grabs the mic! grin grin

DJ Pr0ton - play me track 9 abeg.

Okay now playing - Oliver de Coque_Father Father.

Wow! What a year that just ran out, like yesterday it seem, and 2016 hangs on tonight like LASTMA(dunno if i'm right, rep ABJ*wink*) waiting for wrong parking.

Okay! It was good knowing y'all, but i'm keen on meeting you guys in 44days(didn't know i kept tab on the days left).

Yeah i know i write nonsense, but 2016 in UI i'll address that. grin grin

Awesomeness i'd say was this thread, but the BEST remains everyone i met on this thread and in UI.

To y'all we bantered together, to y'all i met and will still meet, you rock.

You got admitted in '15, Thank God, you failed, Thank God, '16 will be better.

I cant mention anybody(feeling clumsy 'bout that) but know that i love you, you, you and you, and i appreciate your contributions in making this year, unforgettable.

You grabbing a mic and calling me a DJ made me rap all those. I didn't read them. And it was cool, and a cool writeup, too.

Nattygeneral, thanks man, Jossyluv1 for the thread, Geedot(weyrey) my respects, Zezeny that was a wrong way to know your moniker, Horpeyemmi666 grin i greet you, Olatunji21, Treasuregr8, Misspresident, ajosegabriel and my fellow coursemates, see you, when i see you.

Bhunmhite(i cant forget those expensive plays we had grin ).

Chai! PrinceCEE, Polymath, Estijaz, Holamarcy, Ogunsinamayowa, Cutebumzy*grin*, Mhizfranca, Mhizdeedy(though you deactivated), IamLucy, Fembleez1, Mistytohcute, Tushwitch, Vibra, Cleverj01, Taylor184, Bobolizm, Anonymousartist(thanks bro, for your invaluable support all through), Augster, Vcojoro*, Tommybob, FrancisTony(hope your wifes and kids according to Pr0ton are fine?) (He later divorced and told me personally that he wanted to start from scratch again. I was shocked and shuned him. He told me he was used to it and was not new in it as there were more he had been doing, even tho he has been trying to descretly reveal this to me by always calling me his son) Colluzzuz, Becborn, Viickerz(TaoBalinga sounds berra*in Mancunan accent) Kelechiug, Sexykaycee, Oluwakstar(bro i no kill myself lol), and all the Whatsapp crew.

Sister Kingdomdaughter and Brother ThankyouJESUS, Okay grin

My brother and partner GetOvaMe. (still can't believe I almost met this guy)

Happy New Year.

Since you've done so much mentioning, I'd take this as an opportunity to wish NLers a happy new year just as I did on WhatsApp. Cc - Davien Segunflames Johnydon22 Plaetton Menesah

Only one thing seems spectacular to me about every New Year celebration. It's a natural phenomenon that doesn't include the inventions of man (religious thanks giving and cross over and, generally, new ways of doing things) It's the wonder that the earth is revolving again round the arc it previously rovolved round. After about 8,760 hours journey round the Sun, it is here again to repeat the whole revolution. It is not the only one doing this. There about billions billions of other planets moving round their star in space, too. And this is the only wonder, that of a continuous revolution round a fierce burning sun, that seems spectacular to me in every New Year celebration..

And never discarding our human system, it's also the beginning of a year to reflect on our past and plan a more meaningful future. I hope you turn out right and fulfilled in everything you do this year and always ever stay positive like a proton, no matter what. Pr(+)ton greets you a Happy New Year...

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
PrinceCEE:

as for bhuumhite, she's been taken already by Pr0ton.
treasuregr8 was my deaconness in the ministry I once had. As for misspresident, e be like say cassyrooy dey eye am somehow.

so make u and I continue our ultimate search for our own babes. Buh u can't be alone all these while in UI smiley

so am the only one left out to continue the search grin

at the bolded, I mean, since we're meant to resume by Feb 13, can anything alter the resumption date by shifting it forward a bit

Tommybob:
search ke? Bhuumhite na my personal padi already.. na to snatch the others asap .. at least dem never give em ring *shines teeth*

Yh! ASUU strike can... thank God there's none surfacing yet... make una start to dey park your load ooo... those chemistry lecturers no dey joke with lectures, before u know watsup dey would ve started coming to class.

HAPPY 2016.... grin

PrinceCEE:

For u to take bhuumhite, U'll need to take care of that lanky kid by breaking his ribs... Pr0ton grin

so SSANU can't cause a strike grin

*runs outta thread** grin

Wow.. It seems Bhuumhite is what every guy wanna have now.

I won't be mean.

I'm leaving a room for whoever can play it best wink and win grin

So let's see...... smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by TSoul(m): 9:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
FredBloggs:
lolz, anyway u are right man..... grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by TSoul(m): 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
along01:

LOL, Okay bro.. Hoping to meet u when registration starts... #WeGood
Sure bro
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by TSoul(m): 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
[/b]
Pr0ton:

I won't be mean.

[b]
Pr0ton:

I won't be mean.

Pr0ton:

I won't be mean.

Are u sure abt diz?

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (617) (Reply)

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.