Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants - Education (501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants (1089712 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants Call 07037300634 / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources {fupre} 2015/16 Applicants / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (617) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by TSoul(m): 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
Pr0ton:

You wanna join the league? grin Welcome!
lol.......badt guy, i quit grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
TSoul:
lol.......badt guy, i quit grin

You don't have to be afraid of anything grin It's a friendly dare...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
Pr0ton:

You don't have to be afraid of anything grin It's a friendly dare...
Na my sista u wan take play Kite.... behave oo
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 10:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
viickerz:
Wow. This group still dey?

Lol.. Shout out to everyone here.. Cassyrooy, protein, getovame, fembleez, e.t.c

I hope u peeps are prepping for resumption.. cry
Its unfortunate for me not to get admission..

Fembleez, ur story still inspires me

Cassyrooy, grin my nigger.. I miss u bro.. You are wat people in my area call ' omo aye'

Getovame.. U are a boss..

Proton ( protein ) grin

I love you all #no homo

U are part of the people that made my 2015 sweet

I love and miss all you guy.. I really do

Sobs

Gawd... It's really bad as I've suddenly evolved the laziness of going through previous threads so I could meet with great people who mentioned me but not as NL would notify me of.

I enjoyed being called the name of course, and sadly, no one ever calls me that after what UI did to you. I missed it.

So I felt this same heartbreak last year, and it was really terrible. It's always a nightmare thinking about surviving another whole year at home. I'll just say take heart bro, for there was actually no word that was able to significantly console my state but rather... myself.

I'll miss you and continue to hope to see you in UI.

Happy new year.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 10:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
olatunji21:

Na my sista u wan take play Kite.... behave oo

Haha.. She is your sister but my girlfriend, so I should be the one bothered most, or you think??

I just wanna proudly watch her pull these guys' ego down one by one... and they can finally keep off after the open defeat.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
Pr0ton:

Haha.. She is your sister but my girlfriend, so I should be the one bothered most, or you think??

I just wanna proudly watch her pull these guys' ego down one by one... and they can finally keep off after the open defeat.
See this one. undecided
The game Bhuumhite and I play secretly is unfathomable by anyone. tongue

E go shock you when Bunmi tells you that it's over and you find out that I am dating her. lipsrsealed grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by kenaz: 1:32am On Jan 02, 2016
embarassed
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by PrinceCEE(m): 6:18am On Jan 02, 2016
Pr0ton:

Wow.. It seems Bhuumhite is what every guy wanna have now.

I won't be mean.

I'm leaving a room for whoever can play it best wink and win grin

So let's see...... smiley

who's grappling a girl with u

I don't play no such game cheesy

I was just telling him so as not to take what belongs to a feeble. U know that u can't put up a fight...

In other words, am not interested in whatsoever
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by PrinceCEE(m): 6:25am On Jan 02, 2016
I had planned on opening the 500th page Buh I was all down yesterday and couldn't keep at par with the thread wink

Pr0ton, well done for stealing it from me...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by linconab(m): 7:56am On Jan 02, 2016
plx I need wie to stay for lik 8 months in ui or its environ....I gonna pay tho....
plx so urgent. ...wanna com ova for ui remedial program
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 02, 2016
linconab:
plx I need wie to stay for lik 8 months in ui or its environ....I gonna pay tho....
plx so urgent. ...wanna com ova for ui remedial program
Imoran hostel, St.Anne( females only),Agbowo
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by linconab(m): 9:17am On Jan 02, 2016
m a guy tho
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 02, 2016
happy saturday.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Cutebumzy(f): 1:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
cassyrooy:
Grabs the mic! grin grin

DJ Pr0ton - play me track 9 abeg.

Okay now playing - Oliver de Coque_Father Father.

Wow! What a year that just ran out, like yesterday it seem, and 2016 hangs on tonight like LASTMA(dunno if i'm right, rep ABJ*wink*) waiting for wrong parking.

Okay! It was good knowing y'all, but i'm keen on meeting you guys in 44days(didn't know i kept tab on the days left).

Yeah i know i write nonsense, but 2016 in UI i'll address that. grin grin

Awesomeness i'd say was this thread, but the BEST remains everyone i met on this thread and in UI.

To y'all we bantered together, to y'all i met and will still meet, you rock.

You got admitted in '15, Thank God, you failed, Thank God, '16 will be better.

I cant mention anybody(feeling clumsy 'bout that) but know that i love you, you, you and you, and i appreciate your contributions in making this year, unforgettable.

Nattygeneral, thanks man, Jossyluv1 for the thread, Geedot(weyrey) my respects, Zezeny that was a wrong way to know your moniker, Horpeyemmi666 grin i greet you, Olatunji21, Treasuregr8, Misspresident, ajosegabriel and my fellow coursemates, see you, when i see you.

Bhunmhite(i cant forget those expensive plays we had grin ).

Chai! PrinceCEE, Polymath, Estijaz, Holamarcy, Ogunsinamayowa, Cutebumzy*grin*, Mhizfranca, Mhizdeedy(though you deactivated), IamLucy, Fembleez1, Mistytohcute, Tushwitch, Vibra, Cleverj01, Taylor184, Bobolizm, Anonymousartist(thanks bro, for your invaluable support all through), Augster, Vcojoro*, Tommybob, FrancisTony(hope your wifes and kids according to Pr0ton are fine?) Colluzzuz, Becborn, Viickerz(TaoBalinga sounds berra*in Mancunan accent) Kelechiug, Sexykaycee, Oluwakstar(bro i no kill myself lol), and all the Whatsapp crew.

Sister Kingdomdaughter and Brother ThankyouJESUS, Okay grin

My brother and partner GetOvaMe.

Happy New Year.
happy new year dear
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by olamybabz(m): 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
Good pm here. I'm a civil engineering aspirant. I want to know how UI conducts her post-UTME. Is it CBT or PPT? How many questions? What is the duration? And how can I get their past questions? Lest I forget, I was told that calculator isn't allowed, is this true? Thanks @ y'all
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
So along01 is tayoor
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Damyoung(m): 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
olamybabz:
Good pm here. I'm a civil engineering aspirant. I want to know how UI conducts her post-UTME. Is it CBT or PPT? How many questions? What is the duration? And how can I get their past questions? Lest I forget, I was told that calculator isn't allowed, is this true? Thanks @ y'all

1.THE EXAM IS PPT
2.DURATION:1HR30MINS
3.100 QUESTIONS IN TOTAL. 25 QUESTION FROM UR MATH PHY ENG CHEM RESPECTIVELY.
4.TRY AND SOLVE JAMB PAST QUESTIONS
5.CALCULATOR IS NOT ALLOWED
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
PrinceCEE:

who's grappling a girl with u

I don't play no such game cheesy

I was just telling him so as not to take what belongs to a feeble.

The feeble aint the only victims of such, let's say you are right about what you painted me as.

U know that u can't put up a fight...

Of course. I can't... can't put up a fight because of a girl, it's crazy too.

And you don't all have to go into a fight to win a girl; you'll end up as a jerk. So change your style this time. And maybe by then you'd get a babe as you've always wanted. wink

In other words, am not interested in whatsoever

Let's also say you are right about this, even when the truth is glaring.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
PrinceCEE:
I had planned on opening the 500th page Buh I was all down yesterday and couldn't keep at par with the thread wink

Pr0ton, well done for stealing it from me...

Surely I'll always do that bro.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by PrinceCEE(m): 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
Pr0ton:

The feeble aint the only victims of such, let's say you are right about what you painted me as.

Of course. I can't... can't put up a fight because of a girl, it's crazy too.

And you don't all have to go into a fight to win a girl; you'll end up as a jerk. So change your style this time. And maybe by then you'd get a babe as you've always wanted. wink

Let's also say you are right about this, even when the truth is glaring.

Case closed!

U know we've a case...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by olamybabz(m): 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
Damyoung:

1.THE EXAM IS PPT 2.DURATION:1HR30MINS 3.100 QUESTIONS IN TOTAL. 25 QUESTION FROM UR MATH PHY ENG CHEM RESPECTIVELY. 4.TRY AND SOLVE JAMB PAST QUESTIONS 5.CALCULATOR IS NOT ALLOWED
thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Damyoung(m): 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
olamybabz:
thanks
anytime bro
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by along01(m): 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
mistytohcute:
So along01 is tayoor
Yes Ma'am... Hope m safe? grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Akejuolusegun(m): 5:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hello guys
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
PrinceCEE:

Case closed!

U know we've a case...

Yh.. I don't like coming up with excuses everytime that is why I haven't gotten the boldness to call you and explain things. I know I really disappointed.. Abeg no vex
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
Akejuolusegun:
Hello guys
hello, were u admitted?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
PrinceCEE:

@the bolded, I can't do any better than correcting the monicker.
Thanks man.

for u to know about Oliver de Coque's hit "father father" means that u're well grounded in Igbo's High Life"
Nah! Dad got cassettes and sometimes we play 'em you know.

But that was then, now Steve Clowñ Crown, and Marshal Mathers, J. Cole and co rock my boat.

Buh thumbs up on those monickers u pulled up there. U really archived them... My head is really rusty on those monickers but na only u waka carry them come grin
Lol! How can i forget my comrades, it was good to compete with some, and meet some, Pr0ton for example i tot* was one bouncer-looking dude but... Lol. grin you know the rest.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Bhuumhite(f): 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
And i'm seeing bhuumhite everywhere......chai.....ejoor o.. . . Cassyrooy,na for ur dreams u dey play ni?....or who bears bhunhite sef?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
viickerz:
Wow. This group still dey?

Lol.. Shout out to everyone here.. Cassyrooy, protein, getovame, fembleez, e.t.c

I hope u peeps are prepping for resumption.. cry
Its unfortunate for me not to get admission..

Fembleez, ur story still inspires me

Cassyrooy, grin my nigger.. I miss u bro.. You are wat people in my area call ' omo aye'

Getovame.. U are a boss..

Proton ( protein ) grin

I love you all #no homo

U are part of the people that made my 2015 sweet

I love and miss all you guy.. I really do

Sobs
OMO AYE? Lol, only wished i know what it means, but i like it.

It is as it seems, quite unsettling when these kinda things happen, to folks you know, but brother, i'd like for you to make a comeback, guys like you don't quit and that depicts a mindset, an achiever.

I feel you bro.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
IamLucy:
cassyrooy happy new year.
you were of great help to me during the clearance.so for that am grateful cheesy
K. cheesy grin
misspresident:

na only cassyrooy u see here lol happy new yr to u.
Fixed. Lol cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by PrinceCEE(m): 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
Pr0ton:

Yh.. I don't like coming up with excuses everytime that is why I haven't gotten the boldness to call you and explain things. I know I really disappointed.. Abeg no vex

I ain't such dude and that's why I speak up mind so as to free myself cool

Anyway I refused to vex grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (617) (Reply)

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.