Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

How To Avoid Being Banned By Antispambot? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Avoid Being Banned By Antispambot? (483 Views)

Why Is Cooldude62 Being Banned? / An Open Letter To Seun.I'm Tired Of Being Banned. / Ever Being Banned? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Being Banned By Antispambot? by seydam21(m): 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hello to you sir, the Founder of nairaland and the esteem&reliable moderators of nairaland i.e
seun
obinoscopy
mukina2
and others.

Please what are the things we shouldnt do or write on nairaland comment box to avoid been ban by antispambot??
I used to banned like three times in a week and i dont know what exactly that cause all this series of ban.

Enumerate all the things we should avoid being ban by antispambot. thanks!

Nairaland is the best!

(1) (Reply)

Myles Munroe & Wife Die In Tragic Plane Crash / USA Declared Free Of Ebola As New York Doctor Makes Full Recovery / Vote Vincent. Enyeama as African Goalkeeper Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.