Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

An Open Letter To Seun.I'm Tired Of Being Banned. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Open Letter To Seun.I'm Tired Of Being Banned. (1487 Views)

Poll: should seun grant this request

yes: 76% (19 votes)
No: 24% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything / Why Is Cooldude62 Being Banned? / Ever Being Banned? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Seun.I'm Tired Of Being Banned. by osisi7: 3:32am On Jun 16, 2008
Seun,

Since you ignored all my mails 2 months ago, I decided to wipe my shame and come here openly to beg you to release me from this holloway prison.
I'm hoping the good people of nairaland can beg on my behalf and cause you to unban +osisi, my preferred name. wink
I promise to be a good girl
I promise to love the moderators, even kobojunkie and mukina
No matter how much I want to strangle them, I'll hug them instead.
It's getting harder to pick out new names and attempt to operate undercover.
Infact I can't even remember my password sometimes, they're too numerous.
I ask all the good people of nairaland to tell Seun how much they love me and want me here.

babyosisi/+osisi/nwando/nwandolina for 2 days/sheniqua/@osisi
Re: An Open Letter To Seun.I'm Tired Of Being Banned. by Antidote1(f): 3:35am On Jun 16, 2008
I am behind you 101%,  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

He refused to unban me as well, but it's fine.  And he chooses to ban this one, I WILL be BACK jor cheesy cheesy cheesy,

PS. I somehow like Sheniqua though, Just the thought of knowing the name doesnt befit you makes it all fun, Well for me cheesy cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To Seun.I'm Tired Of Being Banned. by Nobody: 3:37am On Jun 16, 2008
hahhahahaha. . .see you ppl. . .maybe if y'all behave like me, you'll never get ban cool cheesy grin
Re: An Open Letter To Seun.I'm Tired Of Being Banned. by osisi7: 3:38am On Jun 16, 2008
I like sheniqua too.
You know I was banned after our last conversation for "persecuting a moderator"
I felt like St Paul before his Damascus experience.
Look at me
How can I persecute anyone ?
Re: An Open Letter To Seun.I'm Tired Of Being Banned. by osisi7: 3:39am On Jun 16, 2008
morenike09:

hahhahahaha. . .see you people. . .maybe if y'all behave like me, you'll never get ban cool cheesy grin

You need to join in this plea, your names are more than mine.
Re: An Open Letter To Seun.I'm Tired Of Being Banned. by Nobody: 3:40am On Jun 16, 2008
@osisi:

You need to join in this plea, your names are more than mine.
abeg, dnt try to get me in trouble. , never been banned and never will. . .ok, maybe once cool
Re: An Open Letter To Seun.I'm Tired Of Being Banned. by Antidote1(f): 3:41am On Jun 16, 2008
I kind of figured that out, I received a mail regarding that as well, Subject to correction, but when did speaking one's mind become persecution? Nonsense!!

Seun! lighten up bro, Live a little,, laugh a little, I know Tim Russert thought he was going to have a dawn great Fathers' Day,  Life is too short, Chillax, It's just a forum, We cannot all get along.

@osisi:

I like sheniqua too.
You know I was banned after our last conversation for "persecuting a moderator"
I felt like St Paul before his Damascus experience.
Look at me
How can I persecute anyone ?

Re: An Open Letter To Seun.I'm Tired Of Being Banned. by osisi7: 3:42am On Jun 16, 2008
I'm begging him to unban +osisi,I don't even know if I remember the email ,email password and nairaland password to that name.
Chei,my own don kpafuka!
Re: An Open Letter To Seun.I'm Tired Of Being Banned. by osisi7: 3:43am On Jun 16, 2008
oya Seun take your pick what name to unban.
They are all my names and I love them all equally.
Re: An Open Letter To Seun.I'm Tired Of Being Banned. by Nobody: 3:44am On Jun 16, 2008
But as a good member of NL. . .I'll beg seun to ban some NLers . . .Cadet/ toyinrayo . . . cool
Those two made just a tiny mistake, plz unban them. They'll never misbehave again.
They told me to request a letter of unban for them. . thanks you cool cool
Re: An Open Letter To Seun.I'm Tired Of Being Banned. by osisi7: 3:45am On Jun 16, 2008
morenike you should be pleading for me here not those other people wink
Re: An Open Letter To Seun.I'm Tired Of Being Banned. by acidrop(f): 3:46am On Jun 16, 2008
if u dont wanna be banned follw the rules now undecided
Re: An Open Letter To Seun.I'm Tired Of Being Banned. by Nobody: 3:48am On Jun 16, 2008
Three more names :
Nwando, ThiefOfHearts, and Davidylan coolabeg, plz unban them b4 they kill me embarassed
Re: An Open Letter To Seun.I'm Tired Of Being Banned. by osisi7: 3:48am On Jun 16, 2008
acidrop:

if u don't want to be banned follw the rules now undecided

This is a thread to beg on my behalf not to punch me while I'm down

don't tempt me
Re: An Open Letter To Seun.I'm Tired Of Being Banned. by acidrop(f): 3:56am On Jun 16, 2008
@osisi:

This is a thread to beg on my behalf not to punch me while I'm down

don't tempt me
ok ok okok.

seun pls listen to her plea oooo
Re: An Open Letter To Seun.I'm Tired Of Being Banned. by osisi7: 3:58am On Jun 16, 2008
Thanks dear,looks like the girls are in support of my freedom.
I wonder what the boys say?
Re: An Open Letter To Seun.I'm Tired Of Being Banned. by debosky(m): 4:02am On Jun 16, 2008
I will put in a good word with Seun for you osisi wink
Re: An Open Letter To Seun.I'm Tired Of Being Banned. by osisi7: 4:07am On Jun 16, 2008
Thanks debo you know we go way back.Like you I joined nairaland in '06
see how I've been reduced to a JJC.
Please put in a word .
I'm hoping to log in as me
Re: An Open Letter To Seun.I'm Tired Of Being Banned. by shakira: 4:12am On Jun 16, 2008
this is pathetic, so u guys still whine about this banning thingy?, get a life yall
Re: An Open Letter To Seun.I'm Tired Of Being Banned. by acidrop(f): 4:17am On Jun 16, 2008
shakira:

this is pathetic, so u guys still whine about this banning thingy?, get a life yall
there is no fucking way u on
Re: An Open Letter To Seun.I'm Tired Of Being Banned. by maree7(f): 4:23am On Jun 16, 2008
lol
Re: An Open Letter To Seun.I'm Tired Of Being Banned. by osisi7: 4:45am On Jun 16, 2008
who voted no?
You better own up now before you start itching in strange orifices grin
Re: An Open Letter To Seun.I'm Tired Of Being Banned. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2008
please seun release our nwando for us nawwww undecided undecided i prefer nwando because its d first name i knew her with wink

oga seun you're a yoruba man,d yorubas will say e'joo lipsrsealed igbos will say biko,d germans will say bitte,all of them joined together please release nwando for us sad sad
Re: An Open Letter To Seun.I'm Tired Of Being Banned. by holythug(m): 12:43pm On Jun 16, 2008
wetin nwando do sef
Re: An Open Letter To Seun.I'm Tired Of Being Banned. by Pataki: 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2008
Sheniqua banned shocked again? grin grin grin

You like trouble no be small matter. grin sad

I do not pity you though. tongue

If you are running out of names for nairaland, try: trouble-madam. grin grin Or Xiomarra2 Or **Tshenasa tongue

All the same, I do not see banning as a punitive punishment at all, moreso when he who is banning, deserves a ban himself. undecided I was sent an email that if I ever address his moderators any how I will be banned. Na today? grin Journalists criticizes our leaders, I guess they should be banned for their effrontery.

All the best. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To Seun.I'm Tired Of Being Banned. by JeSoul(f): 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2008
Oga Seun you have heard her pleas grin please unban her kiss
Its people like Nwando that make NL the fun crazy place that it is, so if it be just for that reason alone allow whatever sins she may have committed against you or any of the other untouchable moderators to slide cool
She promises to be a good girl, right @osisi? grin
Re: An Open Letter To Seun.I'm Tired Of Being Banned. by Mustay(m): 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2008
babyosisi sad cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To Seun.I'm Tired Of Being Banned. by Mustay(m): 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2008
ha!

is this not the osisi on the Religion board??

that section na craze section
Re: An Open Letter To Seun.I'm Tired Of Being Banned. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2008
@Osisi,
As much as I do enjoy reading through some of your posts, I'd suggest that you should try and be more patient with others . . . maybe,  wink I'm sure there are ways you could get your points across to others without necessarily insulting. A case study was that of kobojunkie, I was surprised at your use of adjectives on her. i feel it doesn't worth it.
Just ma view anyway.
May your request be granted. Amen  kiss

(1)

Nairalander Wins 2012 CNN African Journalist Award (Tourism Category) / Lol. Pastor Orders Female Members To Come To Church without Pants / Nairalanders, Which Of These Hurt Most ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.