Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,355 members, 7,864,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

Export Business Opportunties: Export Gold Mine 101 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Export Business Opportunties: Export Gold Mine 101 (613 Views)

Transforming A Mobile Money Network Into A Gold Mine / Affiliate Marketing - A Gold Mine Untapped / Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Export Business Opportunties: Export Gold Mine 101 by ExportConsult: 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
The Nigerian Export is one of the highly untapped business area in Nigeria, with over a hundred products to export from Nigeria, Export becomes an area of core interest to be looked at.

Attend our export training and learn the ways of not just becoming an exporter but a successful one.

• Are you unemployed? Stop killing yourself over a job that might not come, learn and become an exporter

• Are you a working professional, you can use export as your new income stream, we have mentored successfully bankers, ICT personnel, etc who keep their jobs and still perfectly handle their export transactions

• Are you a business man with some idle cash, then we can successful teach you how to make over half a million (500k) with just some few transaction

• Logistics Companies stand to benefit a lot as they can meet exporters, whom they will partner with

Highlights of the Training includes:

• Introduction to Export 101
• Understanding International Trade
• Export Market Entry
• Service Entry in Export
• Starting up an Export Firm
• Understanding Export Contracts
• Sourcing for Export Contracts
• Export Planning
• Product Sourcing, quality and packaging
• Export Documentation
• Export Logistics etc.
• Product Cases

Privileges you stand to gain in our Training:
• So far the cheapest in the market for the quality we are offering
• Access to our database of buyers, suppliers, forwarders, logistics team, Inspectors etc.
• Business assistance/mentoring in your first few transactions
• one on one consulting etc.

Trainings Fee: #30,000
Date: 8th November 2014.
Time: 9am
Training Venue: 8b Talabi Street, Off Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja.

Account Details:
Jolydex Multi services Ltd.
GTB: 0124883296
To confirm reservations payments are to be made on or before 6th of November.

Contact Details: exportconsult@jolydex.com.ng
Phone: 08039157350, 08099198282

(1) (Reply)

Millionaire Chinese Businessman Remembers People In His Root With Houses / If You Are An Economics Student Read This!!! / Land For Sale Along Airport Road In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.