Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Be Happy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Happy (2885 Views)

FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) / Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage / Can Men Be Happy Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Happy by temmyade11(f): 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
jcflex:

that is hw una dey carry una nite food give cat chop, latter una go dey cry out fool, men are wicked, men are dis, men are dat, una shakara shld av limit. imagine u saying u purposely dey ignore him, nw wat is ur gain by ignoring him

That's none of ur business nd besides,i never mentioned i intntionally ignored him 'hw possible is dat?'.....we had misunderstnding nd.....u are out of d game!
Re: Be Happy by femi4: 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
olatunji21:

it happened once.. bk in 2012(october) wen we had an issue.. a very minor issue..she deleted me frm all her social network and i never bothered adding her bk nor called her to ask Y she did... we got re-United bk in December last year.. Am worried dat if it could take her mre dan a year to reconcile with me for a case as minor as dat wat abt nw?
At times, a lady need space to review her relationship. Don't suffocate her. If you really matter to her, she ll come back to you.
Re: Be Happy by UjSizzle(f): 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
jaybee3:

That's a bad habit and you deserve some slap for that bro.
Restrict your abbreviation nonsense to your text messages.

So not cool
Easy boo sad
Re: Be Happy by oyomii(f): 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
olatunji21:
I offended her which i admitted i did... av bin apologizing for 30days nw bt she insisted its over btw us for "Ever"..it painful, i can't seems to live without her.. i av an awkward feeling dat she's irreplaceable...
I went to her aux 2day(against her wish) in a bid to beg her bt met her on d road with a frd of her's.. Though we exchanged pleasantries bt she ignored me immediately afta dat..i Felt embarrassed bt stil can't let go..

No one, I repeat no one is irreplaceable. Yes she's grt. Yes she has qualities u admire. Yes you'll miss her and mayb wish tins turned out different bt No one is irreplaceable.
Re: Be Happy by jaybee3(m): 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2014
UjSizzle:

Easy boo sad

olatunji21:
I offended her which i admitted i did... av bin apologizing for 30days nw bt she insisted its over btw us for "Ever"..it painful, i can't seems to live without her.. i av an awkward feeling dat she's irreplaceable...
I went to her aux 2day(against her wish) in a bid to beg her bt met her on d road with a frd of her's.. Though we exchanged pleasantries bt she ignored me immediately afta dat ..i Felt embarrassed bt stil can't let go..

angry angry angry angry
Re: Be Happy by Emmysteve(m): 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2014
olatunji21:

I kissed her @first forcefully bt she later gave in bt she wasn't happy..afta i left she sent me a message dat i spoilt her plan(she sed she promised to get married to whosoever kissed her first i. e her husband on her wedding day)
she sed "I swear to God i dnt love u" i only c u as a big brother, sum1 i could lean on...dat "i am disappointed in U"
Ever since den av bin begging
I am sorry to say you were never in a relationship with her. How can go stay in a relationship without even kiss? Nawaoh i am sure you never even bang her. No wonder she's still playing you. Just move on. How can you even stay in a relationship without kiss, romances, sex? How possible is that?
Re: Be Happy by oyomii(f): 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
olatunji21:

I kissed her @first forcefully bt she later gave in bt she wasn't happy..afta i left she sent me a message dat i spoilt her plan(she sed she promised to get married to whosoever kissed her first i. e her husband on her wedding day)
she sed "I swear to God i dnt love u" i only c u as a big brother, sum1 i could lean on...dat "i am disappointed in U"
Ever since den av bin begging

Olatunji ooooooo see ur lyf.
Lolzzzzz. Am nt laughing at u bt laffing wit u.
Roflmao
Re: Be Happy by UjSizzle(f): 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
jaybee3:

angry angry angry angry
grin grin

The guy and his story funny sha. I like this movie cheesy
Re: Be Happy by jcflex(m): 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
temmyade11:

That's none of ur business nd besides,i never mentioned i intntionally ignored him 'hw possible is dat?'.....we had misunderstnding nd.....u are out of d game!

e dey ur body
Re: Be Happy by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
oyomii:

Olatunji ooooooo see ur lyf.
Lolzzzzz. Am nt laughing at u bt laffing wit u.
Roflmao
There's a reason for "laughing at" or "With" Me..
Oya Tok Am
Re: Be Happy by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
UjSizzle:

grin grin

The guy and his story funny sha. I like this movie cheesy
its good you love d movie ma.. Enjoy#
Re: Be Happy by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
jcflex:

e dey ur body
Baba Free d babe naa.. she jst tok her own na.. i dy expect ur own..boss of life
Re: Be Happy by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
Emmysteve:
I am sorry to say you were never in a relationship with her. How can go stay in a relationship without even kiss? Nawaoh i am sure you never even bang her. No wonder she's still playing you. Just move on. How can you even stay in a relationship without kiss, romances, sex? How possible is that?

100% possible but don't ask me how.

but in this case , the op is just a teenager that probably just fell in love , he'll grow up soon.
Re: Be Happy by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
olatunji21:

What other proof do you need to know its time to move on? She already said she doesn't love you, possibly she never did. Or is someone who doesn't love you irreplaceable? Fight if you must, but it should be for someone who loves you too.
Re: Be Happy by UjSizzle(f): 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
olatunji21:

its good you love d movie ma.. Enjoy#
Awww I'm sorry I laughed embarassed

You should move on though. She's made herself mighty clear.
Re: Be Happy by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
UjSizzle:

Awww I'm sorry I laughed embarassed

You should move on though. She's made herself mighty clear.
Ohh..
i never find any offense with that. Am actually glad that i gave you a reason to Smile..
And Thanks for the advice
Re: Be Happy by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
MzPreshie:
What other proof do you need to know its time to move on? She already said she doesn't love you, possibly she never did. Or is someone who doesn't love you irreplaceable? Fight if you must, but it should be for someone who loves you too.
i felt she said that in the heat of d moment..i never believed she meant it.. but now days is turning to week, weeks to Month, Month to possibly years..
Re: Be Happy by Cholls(m): 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
temmyade11:
Dnt mind thse dat are insulting u nd telling u to leave her.u just keep trying by calling nd texting her.Do dat late @ night wen she'd be on bed(dat's d cool hour)let her knw hw much u stil care abou her.............it's happening btw myslf nd ma bf rght nw.though,stil love nd want hm bt ignoring him.(jst wnt to knw hw mch u care abt us)
my sister I comment my reserve sad
Re: Be Happy by Cholls(m): 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
olatunji21:

i felt she said that in the heat of d moment..i never believed she meant it.. but now days is turning to week, weeks to Month, Month to possibly years..
my brother it's good 2 know that babe never did loved you just pass her
Re: Be Happy by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
Cholls:
my brother it's good 2 know that babe never did loved you just pass her
lolz bro.. How crude love is..
had a crush on her since 2007...was able to tell her in 2010..She partially accepted late 2013..And nw d r/ship is shattered...
Very Crude i must Say
Re: Be Happy by akachi999: 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
My only suprise here is why people are wasting their mb on this op, even me
Re: Be Happy by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
temmyade11:
Dnt mind thse dat are insulting u nd telling u to leave her.u just keep trying by calling nd texting her.Do dat late @ night wen she'd be on bed(dat's d cool hour)let her knw hw much u stil care abou her.............it's happening btw myslf nd ma bf rght nw.though,stil love nd want hm bt ignoring him.(jst wnt to knw hw mch u care abt us)
Sallam.
Thanks Sista.. i Take Solace in this..
Re: Be Happy by Cholls(m): 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
olatunji21:

lolz bro.. How crude love is..
had a crush on her since 2007...was able to tell her in 2010..She partially accepted late 2013..And nw d r/ship is shattered...
Very Crude i must Say
my brother ahh I know her type cool
Re: Be Happy by 100Cents: 6:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
Nobody is asking what he did to offend her ?

Did you cheat on her with her friend ?
Re: Be Happy by kNarcissus(m): 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
Dude.. no one on this earth is "irreplaceable".. save your parents. You spent two months+ begging another human to accept you into her miserable life? ..Where is your self-worth?
Re: Be Happy by oyomii(f): 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
olatunji21:

There's a reason for "laughing at" or "With" Me..
Oya Tok Am

U knw na. Ola ola.
Re: Be Happy by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
olatunji21:

You should be able to tell by now, if she loves you or not. And just so you know, some secrets are revealed in 'the heat of the moment'.
Re: Be Happy by chimerase2: 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
olatunji21:
I went to her aux 2day(against her wish) in a bid to beg her bt met her on d road with a frd of her's.. Though we exchanged pleasantries bt she ignored me immediately afta dat..i Felt embarrassed bt stil can't let go..
boi I understand ur feelings but hey life has to move on
Just try and forget abt her and dnt wish her bad
Just try and grab one or 2 morale frm dat ua relationship so u will be equipped in the next one
Re: Be Happy by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 13, 2014
Wow and it is a month 2day since i stopped calling, texting or chatting her..And Yes neither did she..Its was very tough initially, i eventually got used to it... But stil, i miss her alot.. The flashback really hurt...Am sure its gonna make me a stronger and better person..Thanks for all your grt response..
Re: Be Happy by AJ01(m): 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
olatunji21:
Grab ur balls and Man up..thou is hard ..but Man up..hit the street again..daz how we roll..u will definitely find a lover

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have Women Of Today Lost Their Usefulness? / The Warning!!!!! / I Am NOT A Virgin By Choice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.