Stats: 3,153,132 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. (6160 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys / The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
Good day!!

I just wanna thank those that gave meaningful advice on my quest of sarching for a tall guy on my last thread. Indeed your advice went a long way in helping me.

I met my tall new boo at the basketball court.. Oh common, you can't find shortie on the court playing.. But the problem is that short/average guys are still coming, and i have use my tallie to scare them away.

please i don't mean to insult the short and average guys, but they should leave me alone. Am just 5ft4, they should go for tall girls and stop fustrating my life. I don't know how short/average height people think, how can you be short and also want a short girl enh?

My advice to all guys below 6ft, pls go for a tall girl and the tall guy come for the short girls so that we can eradicate shortness in our society. Thank you.

Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by iceberylin(m): 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2014
[size=20pt] şāy ŋo ţo şhort gųyş grin [/size]

ŋā joķę o
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by major466(m): 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
Short people don suffer for Nairaland this year. grin grin grin

Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by CreamyBanana(m): 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2014

Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by rallymento(m): 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2014
What if your tall guy has a short something? And the short guy has a long something? Will you still keep to your tall guy?

Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by Mprex(f): 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
I love them tall dark and handsome tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by femi4: 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
Mprex:

Even if he's short downstairs and ugly inside

Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by Mprex(f): 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2014
femi4:
Even if he's ugly
cant you read?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by femi4: 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
Mprex:

cant you read?
You no allow me type finish......your hand is too fast

Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
Spreads mat....

Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by CreamyBanana(m): 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
Mprex:

But you aren't good looking yourself. Whatever happened to the saying, 'Beggars can't be...'?

Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by femi4: 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
CreamyBanana:

But you aren't good looking yourself. Whatever happened to the saying, 'Beggars can't be...'?
eh eh, you wan start wetin you no go finish
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by akinsadeez(m): 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
well, erm Congrats on achieving ur lifelong dream ...I guess undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by Rikidony(m): 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
Mprex:

THEN WE NEED TO HOOK UP WAT SAYETH THOU cool
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by Mprex(f): 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
CreamyBanana:

and whatever happened to the saying that "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by Mprex(f): 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
femi4:
eh eh, you wan start wetin you no go finish
dont mind him. I know his type. By the way, you said you never type finish but i got the mention na. cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by CreamyBanana(m): 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
Mprex:

and whatever happened to the saying that "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"?

Mmm...

ggrin, dis lady is going to...
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by Mprex(f): 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
CreamyBanana:

Mmm...

Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by dechandel(f): 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
Just be an inch taller than me.. And we are good to roll cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by ggrin(f): 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
CreamyBanana:

Mmm...

fat?undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by immortalvoices(m): 5:58pm On Nov 03, 2014
Mprex ?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by kenex4ever(m): 6:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
Mprex:

don't xpect what u can't give

Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by kenex4ever(m): 6:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
dechandel:

Just be an inch taller than me.. And we are good to roll cheesy

u wan born dwarf? Anoda Tyrion Lannister
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by depato88(m): 6:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
i pity ur boyfriend
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by Fraih(f): 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
praise4055:
I just wanna thank those that gave meaningful advice on my quest of sarching for a tall guy on my last thread. .

Ewwwwww!
Like u were really searching??
And u were really searching for the tall guys.... Are u dat desperate? Dats serious!

I don't think you should be the one doing the search, even if you really need to get married asap, you shouldn't be searching...
Be good and you'll be found, screen out 'short' men and cling to ur choice...

Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by goalburner(m): 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
with dat small asss
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by goalburner(m): 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
Fraih:

Ewwwwww!
Like u were really searching??
And u were really searching for the tall guys.... Are u dat desperate? Dats serious!

I don't think you should be the one doing the search, even if you really need to get married asap, you shouldn't be searching...
Be good and you'll be found, screen out 'short' men and cling to ur choice...
Am sure u really dont know much about naija guys. She knows about dem so well, daz y she quickly search nd found her best result
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by ceejay675(m): 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
My advice to all guys below 6ft, pls go for a tall girl and the tall guy come for the short girls so that we can eradicate shortness in our society. Thank you.[/quote]
Lolz....I Cnt stop laughing at dis post....really...u Tink tall guys dnt wnt tall gals too?? Well u said ur mind
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
Dem ugly girls looking for tall handsome guys na why Una go old for Una papa house.... sad

Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by femi4: 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
Mprex:

dont mind him. I know his type. By the way, you said you never type finish but i got the mention na. cheesy
I clicked on send button in error, I was trying to modify the post when you replied.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by Ariani: 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
All the short guyz una don hear am 4rm op mouth na no go area lol.....
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by nawtibownie: 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
There are many sense-making short guys. Majority of the short guys are intelligent ,smart and are usually good looking still.
Most tall guys usually have small,sometimes empty brain. They get carried away by the 'height' thingy most times.

Just saying tho'

Differences Between Men And Women (funny Pictures) / I Can't Date A Girl Who Does This. What Do You Think?? / Leaked Video: Boss Seriously Banging Secretary Inside His Office