Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. (25285 Views)

B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G: Late Balewa’s Son, ‘returns’, Wants To Rule Nigeria / CONFIRMED NEWS: Tafawa Balewa’s Son set to become >>>Presidential Candidate 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by Olamitisoji(m): 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
ABUJA- AHEAD of December 6 National Convention of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP where President Goodluck Jonathan, the sole presidential candidate of the party would be ratified, the National leadership of the party, yesterday made a U- Turn, saying the Presidential forms were now available for all.

According to a two paragraph statement Monday night by PDP National Publicity Secretary, Chief Olisa Metuh, the party urged all those who have paid for the Expression of Interest and nomination forms which include that of the president should visit the party’s National Secretariat to pick the forms.

Metuh who insisted that sale of forms for aspirants closes on Thursday this week , said, “The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) wishes to inform all aspirants to all positions for the 2015 general elections that the deadline for the purchase and collection of all nomination forms has been extended to Thursday, 6th November 2014.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/2015-u-turn-pdp-opens-sale-presidential-forms-tafawa-balewas-son-mko-abiolas-wife-others/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by Princecalm(m): 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2014
Those guys just want to waste money

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by Olong(m): 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
I just posted this topic.the mods should remove mine I guess....

4 Likes

Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by dunkem21(m): 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
Princecalm:
Those guys just want to waste money

The leadership of the party wants to save their money but they insisted on contributing their money to the PDP pool and give the impression of undemocratic principles.

They would have used the money to repay the borrowed bank funds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by Princecalm(m): 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
dunkem21:

The leadership of the party wants to save their money but they insisted on contributing their money to the PDP pool and give the impression of undemocratic principles.

They would have used the money to repay the borrowed bank funds.
and this something they know they can't win so why contesting.They should know that they can't get past the primaries.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by gtrust: 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
Some people like cheap publicity.

Now, it's open to all man and woman: go and pay!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by iceberylin(m): 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
Its GEJ or Nobody angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
This is why I hate politricks

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by Geenet: 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
ok
Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by eleko1: 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
M
Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by bunmioguns(m): 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
they will only waste their money

2 Likes

Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by omenka(m): 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
What a confused bunch of people.

PDP: Flip flopping since "Edet went to school". (I don't. expect kids to understand).

25 Likes

Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
omenka:
What a confused bunch of people.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
Laughing in 3D....if I tell them to bring that money for manufacturing /importation purposes them no go gree

7 Likes

Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by superior494(m): 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ok
Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by lilprinze: 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
Only a fool who does not know what to do with his or her money would buy that form. I don't need a suit Sayer to come and tell me that GEJ is going to be the flag bearer of PDP .

4 Likes

Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by Sunnycliff(m): 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
Money scamming! who wan deceive who

2 Likes

Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by eleko1: 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
Film trick.When we all already knw the PDP flag bearer.Sai buhari for president

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Photos: Soundcity TV producer, Lamide Adedeji, weds in Lagos
www.5t6frgdgqfr

1 Like

Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by msmon(m): 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
What's the point in selling form when it has been well documented that GEJ has been unanimously adopted? Well, one fool will still go ahead to purchase the form.

1 Like

Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by itsIYKE(m): 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
but..

9 Likes

Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by mcdokwe(m): 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
Waste of money

1 Like

Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
While the PDP continue to sell their forms to their "aspirants" We have some questions for them:
[b]
1. Who is to gain politically if the entire North-West is ravaged, and declared insecure for voting? Who really gains politically?

2. Why did the late Azazi claim that PDP was behind Boko Haram? And why did his Helicopter crash mysteriously?

3. Why is the President romancing Ali Madu Sherrif? Why has there been no formal investigation launched since the Australian who accused Ali Madu Sherrif of funding Boko Haram spoke out?

4. Despite the killings, bombing and kidnappings, why haven't the Federal Government done anything to Senator Ndume? Why is he still holding a position at the senate, despite the overwhelming evidence? If I may add, why is he being tried secretly?

5. Where is the John guy that DSS caught trying to blow up radio house 2 years ago. He said he worked for the DSS, why haven't we heard anythinng about him since then?

6. Why is Orisejiafor involved arms smuggling and why is Pastor Adeboye defending him, what link does Adeboye have with Orisejiafor? On what basis as regards evidence is Pastor Adeboye defending Orisejiafor? Or is it because both pastors are good friends to the PDP and the President?

7. Why did the Federal Government debunk claims that girls were kidnapped?

8. Why is the United States not sharing intelligence with the Nigerian Government?

9. Why did Boko Haram try to kill General Mohammadu Buhari?

10. Why did the Federal Government lie about negotiating the release of the girls with Boko Haram, when in actual fact, only yesterday, the third Shekau stated clearly that the girls were married off and no talks went on? Since then 3 bombs have gone off killing over 100 people (Remember they "killed" Shekau twice, now we have a 3rd Shekau clone)

11. Why Borno? Could their be any links to the rich uranium deposits and oil discovered in Borno? Could it be that there are covert foreigners involved without any control of the Federal Government? Could it be that they are using the violent political rift to perpetuate their own evil?

12. Why has the Federal government failed to win the war against an ill-trained army of not more than 10,000, despite having an army, airforce and navy numbering over 100,000 with fighter jets and high grade military hardware?

13. Why are the army chiefs all fat?

14. How did Ihejirika have accounts with ten of millions of dollars? What was his salary as a chief of army staff?

15. Why is President Jonathan wanting to collect a $1billion loan when our defense spending during the period Boko Haram murdered the most hit $8billion?

16. Why are APC members labelled as Boko Haram sponsors? We are the opposotion, wouldn't the government score a huge political point and turn the public and the world against us if they can provide some evidence to their claim?

17. Back to Ali Madou Sherrif, why did he move on to join the PDP? Is he trying to escape from something? Recall, we had a party meeting while he was still in our party, and Bola Tinubu told him speficially that we had all the evidence on him as one of the sponsors of Boko Haram.

18. Did $20 billion get missing? Would Sanusi Lamido Sanusi make such grave allegation against a whole president? If it did get missing? Where is money, who and who has spent it? That is a lot of money!

19. Why has president Jonathan failed to fish out those he said where Boko Haram members in his government? He specifically said they were in his cabinet? Who exactly do we have as a Boko Haram minister?

20. Finally, why the president's men pressure Henry Okah to blame the very first bombing in Nigeria in 2010 on Northern elites? Why did the President refute MEND's claim of bombing, whilst pressuring Henry Okah through Oroto Douglas (presidential aide) to deny the bombing and blame it on Northerners? [/b]

-CramJones

108 Likes 15 Shares

Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by Superstar007(m): 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
But didn't they choose GEJ as the sole candidate, why sell the form again when they have chosen their flag bearer? Politics in Nigeria is one big comedy and anyone that will buy the form is a ... .

Kindly Vote[url=nairaland.com/nabsprada]NABSPRADA[/url] for miss Nairaland 2014. The competition will be starting on the 5th of this month (i.e from Wednesday). She really needs your support. Thanks as you do so

1 Like

Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by mrphysics(m): 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
Nigerian politics self. its just like women, u cant understand it. tnk God i made front page today, let me ask Prophet T.B Joshua wen next i will make front page.

oh i remember prophesy z on hold for now, still tackling colapsed building issue

of to prophet johnson Suleiman

1 Like

Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by LoungeCEO(m): 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
Policy somersault, like father like son, like pdp like federal government

2 Likes

Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
Waste of money.....simple

Dats if dose pple knws dis is a trap
Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by ola512: 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
Kk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo, Husband & Children Celebrate Her 50th Birthday / Chinua Achebe - What Nigeria Means To Me / Buhari Initiates Moves For Domestic Weapons Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.