Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. (25311 Views)

B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G: Late Balewa’s Son, ‘returns’, Wants To Rule Nigeria / CONFIRMED NEWS: Tafawa Balewa’s Son set to become >>>Presidential Candidate 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by paveinc(m): 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
grin grin.I love this country.
Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by Amanwulu1(m): 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
ff
Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
The next story will be; No one wants to even buy form to contest primaries against GEJ, meaning every person in PDP have gave unanimous approval for the son of a fisherman, from the family of canoe makers, the one who had no shoes to be the sole candidate for the Valentine day, love-making votes.

I love my PDP, she is the best female on my bed of cedar.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by lacasa: 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
Wat a confuused party!

1 Like

Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
Politicians and their games!

Check my signature guys.

Vote jennimma
Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by Franceska(f): 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
NICE ONE PDP...maybe i shud even go pick my own nomination form. Afterall its a way of tellin Mr President to appoint me for a national office as a way of compensatiin. SHIKENA.
Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by sulmeza(m): 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
Princecalm:
and this something they know they can't win so why contesting.They should know that they can't get past the primaries.
ofcuz they knw they cant win...dia primary objective is to create awareness 4 demselves..wich is very valuable
Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by nationwide24: 9:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
I think it's a fair deal. It will reflect transparency. At least no one will cry foul.
Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by mployer(m): 9:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
Pay at your own risk.
Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
omenka:
What a confused bunch of people.

PDP: Flip flopping since "Edet went to school". (I don't. expect kids to understand).

You should welcome this bro. It is a blessing in disguise.

Expect that after the primary, PDP would split to many faction. It will be a smooth ride for GMB for the house of PDP has divided and fallen apart

2 Likes

Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by festivity123: 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
waste of money
Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by mazzi: 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
Imagine giving my peeps in onitsha and Aba this amount of money?i tell u withing two months,they will make times two of that money.

1 Like

Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
bunmioguns:
they will only waster their money
...and worse still, wastest their time.
Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
Princecalm:
and this something they know they can't win so why contesting.They should know that they can't get past the primaries .
Not even nurseries
Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by priscaoge(f): 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
They actually wanna throw their money around. Let's watch and see How it's gonna end.
Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
The politicians that will purchase the forms will be purchasing it to use as a portrait in their sitting room because PDP already know their flag bearer. Make una no waste money buy forms when una know the outcome, send those monies to some rural areas for development, sponsor some brilliant kid's education, do something philanthropic, anything but buy the forms.

1 Like

Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by mazzi: 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

You should welcome this bro. It is a blessing in disguise.

Expect that after the primary, PDP would split to many faction. It will be a smooth ride for GMB for the house of PDP has divided and fallen apart
if wishes were horses...

1 Like

Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by eleko1: 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
sad sad sad sad grin grin :DGreek gift.Thanks to the following Prophets/prophetess like TAYOxx,MONEYBAG100,SADEMOLA,MROFFICIAL,JOJOMARIO and others that see the deceptive tendency.Last week,Innoson donated 26 vehicles*yimu*let wait and see as the drama unfold. grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
Franceska:
NICE ONE PDP...maybe i shud even go pick my own nomination form. Afterall its a way of tellin Mr President to appoint me for a national office as a way of compensatiin. SHIKENA.
Just tell me what position you wanna contest and your form 'll right on your laps. You have it all. BTW, that's a posture you got there! I love red and orange colours, especially looking at the back.
Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by kingzjay(m): 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
I wish God will touch their hearts so they could donate these millions to the less privileged and Internally. Displaced persons instead of wasting it on PDP...

Whatever is making PDP to change their mind, may not be straightforward!

#Just my candid opinion though!
Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by akiOYIBO: 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
cramjones:
While the PDP continue to sell their forms to their "aspirants" We have some questions for them:
[b]
1. Who is to gain politically if the entire North-West is ravaged, and declared insecure for voting? Who really gains politically?

2. Why did the late Azazi claim that PDP was behind Boko Haram? And why did his Helicopter crash mysteriously?

3. Why is the President romancing Ali Madu Sherrif? Why has there been no formal investigation launched since the Australian who accused Ali Madu Sherrif of funding Boko Haram spoke out?

4. Despite the killings, bombing and kidnappings, why haven't the Federal Government done anything to Senator Ndume? Why is he still holding a position at the senate, despite the overwhelming evidence? If I may add, why is he being tried secretly?

5. Where is the John guy that DSS caught trying to blow up radio house 2 years ago. He said he worked for the DSS, why haven't we heard anythinng about him since then?

6. Why is Orisejiafor involved arms smuggling and why is Pastor Adeboye defending him, what link does Adeboye have with Orisejiafor? On what basis as regards evidence is Pastor Adeboye defending Orisejiafor? Or is it because both pastors are good friends to the PDP and the President?

7. Why did the Federal Government debunk claims that girls were kidnapped?

8. Why is the United States not sharing intelligence with the Nigerian Government?

9. Why did Boko Haram try to kill General Mohammadu Buhari?

10. Why did the Federal Government lie about negotiating the release of the girls with Boko Haram, when in actual fact, only yesterday, the third Shekau stated clearly that the girls were married off and no talks went on? Since then 3 bombs have gone off killing over 100 people (Remember they "killed" Shekau twice, now we have a 3rd Shekau clone)

11. Why Borno? Could their be any links to the rich uranium deposits and oil discovered in Borno? Could it be that there are covert foreigners involved without any control of the Federal Government? Could it be that they are using the violent political rift to perpetuate their own evil?

12. Why has the Federal government failed to win the war against an ill-trained army of not more than 10,000, despite having an army, airforce and navy numbering over 100,000 with fighter jets and high grade military hardware?

13. Why are the army chiefs all fat?

14. How did Ihejirika have accounts with ten of millions of dollars? What was his salary as a chief of army staff?

15. Why is President Jonathan wanting to collect a $1billion loan when our defense spending during the period Boko Haram murdered the most hit $8billion?

16. Why are APC members labelled as Boko Haram sponsors? We are the opposotion, wouldn't the government score a huge political point and turn the public and the world against us if they can provide some evidence to their claim?

17. Back to Ali Madou Sherrif, why did he move on to join the PDP? Is he trying to escape from something? Recall, we had a party meeting while he was still in our party, and Bola Tinubu told him speficially that we had all the evidence on him as one of the sponsors of Boko Haram.

18. Did $20 billion get missing? Would Sanusi Lamido Sanusi make such grave allegation against a whole president? If it did get missing? Where is money, who and who has spent it? That is a lot of money!

19. Why has president Jonathan failed to fish out those he said where Boko Haram members in his government? He specifically said they were in his cabinet? Who exactly do we have as a Boko Haram minister?

20. Finally, why the president's men pressure Henry Okah to blame the very first bombing in Nigeria in 2010 on Northern elites? Why did the President refute MEND's claim of bombing, whilst pressuring Henry Okah through Oroto Douglas (presidential aide) to deny the bombing and blame it on Northerners? [/b]

-CramJones

1.why have u not provided any concrete or documented evidence for the 20 allegations....do u think your speaking to slaves

8 Likes

Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by eleko1: 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
sad sad sad sadMake dem nor sell substandard cement for us.Shey Elephant cement still dey?If not,make persin berra wait till after election nd buy am @ actual price.
Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
akiOYIBO:

1.why have u not provided any concrete or documented evidence for the 20 allegations....do u think your speaking to slaves

You are not just a slave, you are an imbecilic m.oron. Bugger off you slimy rotten nitwit!

-CramJones

7 Likes

Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by j4sure(m): 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
Why the change of plan? GEJ will definitely emerge as d winner
Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by Ekenev2(m): 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by Franzeez(m): 10:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
cramjones:
While the PDP continue to sell their forms to their "aspirants" We have some questions for them:
[b]
1. Who is to gain politically if the entire North-West is ravaged, and declared insecure for voting? Who really gains politically?

2. Why did the late Azazi claim that PDP was behind Boko Haram? And why did his Helicopter crash mysteriously?

3. Why is the President romancing Ali Madu Sherrif? Why has there been no formal investigation launched since the Australian who accused Ali Madu Sherrif of funding Boko Haram spoke out?

4. Despite the killings, bombing and kidnappings, why haven't the Federal Government done anything to Senator Ndume? Why is he still holding a position at the senate, despite the overwhelming evidence? If I may add, why is he being tried secretly?

5. Where is the John guy that DSS caught trying to blow up radio house 2 years ago. He said he worked for the DSS, why haven't we heard anythinng about him since then?

6. Why is Orisejiafor involved arms smuggling and why is Pastor Adeboye defending him, what link does Adeboye have with Orisejiafor? On what basis as regards evidence is Pastor Adeboye defending Orisejiafor? Or is it because both pastors are good friends to the PDP and the President?

7. Why did the Federal Government debunk claims that girls were kidnapped?

8. Why is the United States not sharing intelligence with the Nigerian Government?

9. Why did Boko Haram try to kill General Mohammadu Buhari?

10. Why did the Federal Government lie about negotiating the release of the girls with Boko Haram, when in actual fact, only yesterday, the third Shekau stated clearly that the girls were married off and no talks went on? Since then 3 bombs have gone off killing over 100 people (Remember they "killed" Shekau twice, now we have a 3rd Shekau clone)

11. Why Borno? Could their be any links to the rich uranium deposits and oil discovered in Borno? Could it be that there are covert foreigners involved without any control of the Federal Government? Could it be that they are using the violent political rift to perpetuate their own evil?

12. Why has the Federal government failed to win the war against an ill-trained army of not more than 10,000, despite having an army, airforce and navy numbering over 100,000 with fighter jets and high grade military hardware?

13. Why are the army chiefs all fat?

14. How did Ihejirika have accounts with ten of millions of dollars? What was his salary as a chief of army staff?

15. Why is President Jonathan wanting to collect a $1billion loan when our defense spending during the period Boko Haram murdered the most hit $8billion?

16. Why are APC members labelled as Boko Haram sponsors? We are the opposotion, wouldn't the government score a huge political point and turn the public and the world against us if they can provide some evidence to their claim?

17. Back to Ali Madou Sherrif, why did he move on to join the PDP? Is he trying to escape from something? Recall, we had a party meeting while he was still in our party, and Bola Tinubu told him speficially that we had all the evidence on him as one of the sponsors of Boko Haram.

18. Did $20 billion get missing? Would Sanusi Lamido Sanusi make such grave allegation against a whole president? If it did get missing? Where is money, who and who has spent it? That is a lot of money!

19. Why has president Jonathan failed to fish out those he said where Boko Haram members in his government? He specifically said they were in his cabinet? Who exactly do we have as a Boko Haram minister?

20. Finally, why the president's men pressure Henry Okah to blame the very first bombing in Nigeria in 2010 on Northern elites? Why did the President refute MEND's claim of bombing, whilst pressuring Henry Okah through Oroto Douglas (presidential aide) to deny the bombing and blame it on Northerners? [/b]

-CramJones

I have no doubt that its fake sperm that made you, ur father straphed ur mother from the wrong side dts y u will foolishly come and be asking your father stupid 20 questions dt will never get answered. Don't u know the way to Aso Rock? Idiot, later u will complain u don't have Job. After spending d whole day typing rubbish

3 Likes

Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by orobs93(m): 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
Olamitisoji:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/2015-

u-turn-pdp-opens-sale-presidential-forms-tafawa-balewas-son-mko-abiolas-wife-others/

Please change topic to PDP to chop some magas money.
Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by BruzMoney(m): 10:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
K
Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by bunmioguns(m): 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
Fit2Rule:

...and worse still, wastest their time.

grin grin

abeg na my phone dey do those rubbish... it wasn't intentional... I don't even bother checking before submitting

chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by politricks: 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
post=27701218:
This is why I hate politricks
What did i do that makes you hate me so much.

1 Like

Re: PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. by icedbreez(m): 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
This decision is to stop some unscrupulous elements who re waiting after the election to take GEJ to court claiming that Primaries did not take place in PDP so as to nullify the President's reelection.
Them don fail...the field is open now, you are free to go and throw away your N22m pronto.
God is on our side, GEJ is always one step ahead of the Plotters.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W / The Weapon Of Mass Obstruction By Wole Soyinka / Tony Nwuye, Others At Oracle's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.