Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

OBJ Furious Again: Jonathan Forfeited My Electric Power Plans - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBJ Furious Again: Jonathan Forfeited My Electric Power Plans (3774 Views)

Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine / BREAKING: Again, Jonathan Snubs #bringbackourgirls Protesters / Fuel Subsidy Palliatives Not Possible Again – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OBJ Furious Again: Jonathan Forfeited My Electric Power Plans by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 04, 2014
Where did you get this information from? You dreamt it right?
oduastates:

That You repeat it 1 million times does not make it the truth.
Obj invested only 5 billion dollars into the power sector and built 5 power stations ,substations , transmission facilities which dumbo is trying to claim .
This in addition to the 3 power stations built by oil companies and the 250MW Enron station conceived by the tinubu led LASG.

1 Like

Re: OBJ Furious Again: Jonathan Forfeited My Electric Power Plans by JayKaba(m): 2:07am On Nov 04, 2014
Let the blame game continue... blame your predecessors & successors, blame Bola Ige, blame the oil companies. I hope OBJ will someday take full responsibility for himself and members of his cabinet's actions/decisions during his 8 years of wasted regime.

By the way,price of crude oil in 1999/2000 was $17/$27 per barrel and not $9.

2 Likes

Re: OBJ Furious Again: Jonathan Forfeited My Electric Power Plans by Nobody: 2:39am On Nov 04, 2014
Thief Obasanjo's shameless nature is to blame everybody and everything but himself.

He will say he blames his predecessor Abacha for the poor state of infrastructure he met (yet he was the one who rushed to close down Abacha's PTF which was doing a good job of improving infrastructure).

He also blames his successors YaraDua and GEJ for "shelving his plans" for infrastructural development.

So this shameless foolish kleptomaniac is telling us that all he managed to do in eight years despite looting tens of billion dollars, is to make plans for infrastructural development for his successors to carry out.

Thief Obasanjo is not only a foolish, shameless, hypocritical kleptomaniac but he is also a compulsive liar who came to destroy Nigeria which is why he hand -picked incompetent successors.
JayKaba:
Let the blame game continue... blame your predecessors & successors, blame Bola Ige, blame the oil companies. I hope OBJ will someday take full responsibility for himself and members of his cabinet's actions/decisions during his 8 years of wasted regime.

By the way,price of crude oil in 1999/2000 was $17/$27 per barrel and not $9.
Re: OBJ Furious Again: Jonathan Forfeited My Electric Power Plans by akinsadeez(m): 3:10am On Nov 04, 2014
Attention seeking Old man. Seems like Baba just woke up and thought to himself...I have not been in the news for a while, let me say something to generate headlines.

The part of his speech about Bola Ige was particularly in bad taste. Why disrespect the memory of the dead? So Baba is insinuating that Bola Ige was the one who brought corruption into the ministry as minister. Smh

Its obvious that power generation has increased during GEJ's tenure. If Baba wants to.list the achievements of his administration, power generation is definitely not one of them. Obasanjo's administration after 1999 was a total and unqualified failure when it comes to the aspect of power.

I guess hr has gotten his five minutes attention. He can go back to his Ota mansion now.

1 Like

Re: OBJ Furious Again: Jonathan Forfeited My Electric Power Plans by tit(f): 4:28am On Nov 04, 2014
sunkoye:
your claim is callously wild. Pls dont throw caution to the wind like dat again. With the right tools I can be at your door step tomoro morning.

so you do not have the right tools and you are already boasting?
ignoramus,
even if you have the tools, do you know how to use them?
can you apply yourself and learn how to use the freely available open source tools you are talking about?

are you the one that killed bola ige for them?
are you not tired of killing?
you are still talking of killing again.
ode ni ee!
Re: OBJ Furious Again: Jonathan Forfeited My Electric Power Plans by greaterlove(m): 6:10am On Nov 04, 2014
When it comes to power most of us don't really understand the level of decay in our power sector due to the years of neglect.
When you ask people how much and how long do you think we need to ensure our major cities get 24hrs electricity? They always scream " the money is there, this country has money", the same money we had that after $16b we are still were we are.
Even if we start generating 20,000 megawatts of electricity today our transmission lines can not even carry half of that, what that means is that we will still be in darkness, so how long will it take us to upgrade our transmission lines and how much will it cost us?
The present government is on the right track, but they have failed to tell the citizens the truth, it will still take time for Nigeria to enjoy 24hrs light. The good news is that whatever is invested into power now will be felt immediately by the people and that is progress.
Re: OBJ Furious Again: Jonathan Forfeited My Electric Power Plans by gratiaeo(m): 6:52am On Nov 04, 2014
OBJ is a black fool
Re: OBJ Furious Again: Jonathan Forfeited My Electric Power Plans by sunkoye: 7:44am On Nov 04, 2014
tit:

so you do not have the right tools and you are already boasting?
ignoramus,
even if you have the tools, do you know how to use them?
can you apply yourself and learn how to use the freely available open source tools you are talking about?

are you the one that killed bola ige for them?
are you not tired of killing?
you are still talking of killing again.
ode ni ee!
pple are ridiculously vain.....*smiles*

1 Like

Re: OBJ Furious Again: Jonathan Forfeited My Electric Power Plans by EMANY01(m): 8:06am On Nov 04, 2014
oduastates:

That You repeat it 1 million times does not make it the truth.
Obj invested only 5 billion dollars into the power sector and built 5 power stations ,substations , transmission facilities which dumbo is trying to claim .
This in addition to the 3 power stations built by oil companies and [size=20pt]the 250MW Enron station conceived by the tinubu led LASG[/size].

For someone who talks about a lie being repeated,you and your fellow Tinubu shippers have repeatedly played the lie about the Enron station which if truth were told never produced even ONE KILOWATT OF POWER.
As far as scams go in Nigeria, that was classic but you lot have lied about it so much that you now believe (your Lie).
Re: OBJ Furious Again: Jonathan Forfeited My Electric Power Plans by success9(m): 10:31am On Nov 04, 2014
Sometime early this year, I can remember Femi Fani Kayode say Obasanjo met a power generation capacity of only 1,000MW plus but less than 2,000MW. It was during Obasanjo's regime that generation increased to 4,000MW plus as it still stands today.

More so, he went on to say that its a lie that of the media. Obasanjo did not spend $16B but about $4B.

FFK is in the PDP by the way.
Re: OBJ Furious Again: Jonathan Forfeited My Electric Power Plans by Sirniyeh(m): 10:38am On Nov 04, 2014
akinsadeez:
Attention seeking Old man. Seems like Baba just woke up and thought to himself...I have not been in the news for a while, let me say something to generate headlines.

The part of his speech about Bola Ige was particularly in bad taste. Why disrespect the memory of the dead? So Baba is insinuating that Bola Ige was the one who brought corruption into the ministry as minister. Smh

Its obvious that power generation has increased during GEJ's tenure. If Baba wants to.list the achievements of his administration, power generation is definitely not one of them. Obasanjo's administration after 1999 was a total and unqualified failure when it comes to the aspect of power.

I guess hr has gotten his five minutes attention. He can go back to his Ota mansion now.

Do you know you are insulting my grandpa?
Re: OBJ Furious Again: Jonathan Forfeited My Electric Power Plans by Sirniyeh(m): 10:41am On Nov 04, 2014
GenBuhari:
Thief Obasanjo's shameless nature is to blame everybody and everything but himself.

He will say he blames his predecessor Abacha for the poor state of infrastructure he met (yet he was the one who rushed to close down Abacha's PTF which was doing a good job of improving infrastructure).

He also blames his successors YaraDua and GEJ for "shelving his plans" for infrastructural development.

So this shameless foolish kleptomaniac is telling us that all he managed to do in eight years despite looting tens of billion dollars, is to make plans for infrastructural development for his successors to carry out.

Thief Obasanjo is not only a foolish, shameless, hypocritical kleptomaniac but he is also a compulsive liar who came to destroy Nigeria which is why he hand -picked incompetent successors.

Haaaaaa, am crying ...mm eeeeeee eeeeeeee eeeeeee
You are insulting my grandpa, I will tell my daddy
Re: OBJ Furious Again: Jonathan Forfeited My Electric Power Plans by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 04, 2014
Jonathan don suffer for every dick ,tom and harry mouth. Obasanjo did not say Jonathan but his successors, yet the op coined Jonathan to the headline, leaving the true picture. Jonathan did not take over from Obasanjo but from Yar adua. More over, its clear that power improved when compared to the obasanjo eight year tenor to Jonathan's tenor so far..he is against privatization of powr now but he wanted to do it during his time.
Re: OBJ Furious Again: Jonathan Forfeited My Electric Power Plans by nickxtra(m): 11:41am On Nov 04, 2014
gboss4sure:
OBJ talking about power reforms and blaming GEJ? Oh am fed up with Nigeria.
show me where and how he blamed GEJ

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Plateau State Deputy Governor, His Wife & Daughter / Exposed! My Fellow Igbo Man Claiming SS / Amaechi Threatens Buhari Again, Mr. President If Am Going Down – You’re Comin W

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.