Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Jonathan Wants Aliyu Gusau As Vice-President? (Sahara Reporters) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Wants Aliyu Gusau As Vice-President? (Sahara Reporters) (30622 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Gives his First Command As President (sahara Reporters) / Rtd. Gen. Aliyu Gusau's Reply On Muhammadu Buhari's WASC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Wants Aliyu Gusau As Vice-President? (Sahara Reporters) by Nobody: 4:32am On Nov 05, 2014
Aliyu Gusau the coup plotter (comfirmed) and accused traitor who pedles national intel to foreign powers. Aliyu Gusau whom was to be retired from the army by GMB but then teamed with IBB to overthrow GMB. And oga GEJ wants him as VP. Why on earth should I support PDP?
Re: Jonathan Wants Aliyu Gusau As Vice-President? (Sahara Reporters) by MrEverest(m): 10:09am On Nov 05, 2014
Sibabasibaba1:
Na today Buhari begin pull crowd? Since he openly supported the the Sharia movement in 2000/2001 he has been pulling crowd. So, Buhari's crowd cannot be a problem for Jonathan and cannot cause him to change his VP. If he wants to, he will do that Buhari or no Buhari.
Do you mind sharia reporters, since 1999 Buhari has been pulling crowd of those with born to rule mentality, 10 million almajiris and the muslim fanatics who share his ideology and certainly not the crowd of real progressives and digitally minded Nigerians of the 21ist century, little wonder the jihadist has remained a serial looser and come Feb 14 2015, he will still do knows how to do best. I only pray he will not use innocent Christians and southerners resident in the north to vent his frustration. To me, a "clueless" and "corrupt" GEJ is still far better than a senile, analog, democracy truncator and retarded zealot being packaged as the messiah to the unsuspecting public.
Re: Jonathan Wants Aliyu Gusau As Vice-President? (Sahara Reporters) by enomakos(m): 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
[quote
author=size38 post=27707508]It is too late for PDP and GEJ to start
their calculation. This is because even if GEJ picks Aliyu Guasu, which I
blive he Guasu, is not interested. What the north need is president and
not Vice president. For pressuring APC to drop Buhari and pick Tambuwal,
GEJ has failed too because Tambuwal is not interested to be president now.
Tambuwal is the next governor of sokoto state. Come 2015, Buhari will
be our president.[/quote]

if buhari become president people like you may end up sending 100 years in jail
Re: Jonathan Wants Aliyu Gusau As Vice-President? (Sahara Reporters) by abbccc(m): 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
BEST TICKET....Buhari/Oshiomole..
Re: Jonathan Wants Aliyu Gusau As Vice-President? (Sahara Reporters) by dom(m): 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
AlienSPY:
Jonathan best bet Is Alhaji Adamu Muazu the current PDP chairman for VP while the Party leadership should be entrusted to Jerry Gana.
Jerry Gana is a political nobody of microscopic consequence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki / President Buhari Commissions Newly Built Technology Complex In Abuja (Photos) / Buhari constitutes Board For Aviation Agencies, Renames Airports - Hours To Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.