Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

How To Transfer Music & Songs From Iphone Ipod To Computer - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Transfer Music & Songs From Iphone Ipod To Computer (1936 Views)

How To Unlock Icloud On Iphone , Ipod And Ipad / Ipod Touch!how Do I Transfer Music From Laptop To My Ipod Touch? / Transfer Music/Video From Pc To Ipod/Iphone - (Learn How) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Transfer Music & Songs From Iphone Ipod To Computer by ZenThompson: 4:57am On Nov 04, 2014
With AnyTrans, you can easily pick up songs, podcasts, ringtones, then copy them from an iPhone 6 Plus to a Windows or Mac computer, and vice versa. Moreover, it works with all other iOS devices including iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3, iPod touch 5, etc.

Video about AnyTrans:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWbMD7h4AZg

More for iPhone, iPad, iPod with AnyTrans
> Transfer iPhone movies, TV Shows, Photos to/from computer
> Move your apps and saves to computer, iTunes or other devices
> save messages, call history, voicemail, Safari bookmark and history
Re: How To Transfer Music & Songs From Iphone Ipod To Computer by jemier1: 8:25am On Apr 06, 2015
iPhone Data Transfer can help you move your songs, movie, playlists, Podcast, iTunes U from your iPhone and iPod back to iTunes and transfer more files, like contacts, pictures and messages, to your computer. And it does even more:
Not just transfer data to PC& iTunes: Also move files from PC & iTunes to your iPhone and iPod.
transfer text messages from iPhone to computer
Transfer photos between PC and Apple devices: Drag photos to your iDevice or save to your PC to print & share.
transfer music from iPod to computer
Convert music & video: Automatically convert to iDevice-compatible formats during transfer.
transfer music from computer to iPod
Re: How To Transfer Music & Songs From Iphone Ipod To Computer by JackRichard001: 10:16am On Sep 22, 2015
You can try this iPhone Transfer. It allows you to transfer all music and songs from iPhone to computer with just a few clicks. What you need to do is just connect your iPhone to computer, choose target music file and click "Transfer" button.

Learn more about how to transfer music and songs from iPhone to computer.
Re: How To Transfer Music & Songs From Iphone Ipod To Computer by olivelankester: 8:11am On Oct 26, 2015
Why not use iPhone Transfer? It can be the best tool for me to manager my data on iPhone or iPad. You just needs a few clicks to transfer, add, delete data from iPhone to PC or iPhone. And data includes messages, music, photos, contacts and more from iPhone to PC. Here is a detailed guide:
How to transfer music & songs from iPhone to PC.
Re: How To Transfer Music & Songs From Iphone Ipod To Computer by VivianAlen: 8:37am On Jan 29, 2016
About how to transfer music from iPhone to computer, you can get many ways to figure it out, but the real problem is, how to pick up a perfect iPhone transfer software that is capable of transferring music from iPhone to computer easily and quickly. FonePaw iOS Transfer is the way to go! Why?

1. Supports transferring more than 20 types of iOS content like music, videos, photos, contacts, notes, messages, apps and more among computer, iTunes library and iPhone/iPad/iPod.
2. Supports transferring music from iPhone to computer as well as playlist and ratings. This makes you rebuild your iTunes library with a few clicks.
3. Supports all the modes of iPhone, and also works well on Windows and Mac computer. By the way, also supports the latest Apple operating system – iOS 9.
4. Developed by Apple Certified Developers, FonePaw iOS Transfer guarantees you with the safety of your digital files as well as the usability of the program.
Re: How To Transfer Music & Songs From Iphone Ipod To Computer by jamecarry: 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
You can send files from ipod to computer using this apps.
All the guides are working.

Sorces - 1) http://www.trickyindia.net/zapya-for-pc-windows-download/
2) http://www.trickyindia.net/xender-for-pc/

Install both s/w on pc and iphone. Turn on the apps and send files. wink
Re: How To Transfer Music & Songs From Iphone Ipod To Computer by DaveWest: 7:53am On Apr 21, 2016
It's easy to send music from PC to iPod without using iTunes.
http://www.leawo.org/tutorial/how-to-transfer-music-to-ipod-without-itunes.html
Re: How To Transfer Music & Songs From Iphone Ipod To Computer by Amamdachen: 7:17am On Apr 28, 2016
With FoneTrans for iOS, it's easy to transfer music from PC to iPod, or from iPod to computer. Besides, if you accidentally deleted data from iPhone, you can use iPhone data recovery software to help you get them back. Read here for more details: how to retrieve deleted text messages from iCloud backup.
Re: How To Transfer Music & Songs From Iphone Ipod To Computer by salesforce: 8:45am On Aug 04, 2017
Ok
Re: How To Transfer Music & Songs From Iphone Ipod To Computer by OliviaLLLL: 4:52am On Nov 13, 2018
When it comes to how to transfer music from PC to iPhone or from iPhone to PC, iTunes seems like to be the perfect solution, but as for me, it takes me a long time to fix it. So I would like to use the iPhone to Computer Transfer to make it, like TuneFab WeTrans.
Re: How To Transfer Music & Songs From Iphone Ipod To Computer by SimonCowell: 4:51am On Dec 12, 2018
Using iPhone transfer software and iTunes are two common ways to transfer iPhone music to computer. But except for that, you are able to user other ways to sync the data as well. For instance, you can make use of cloud storage service or email to complete the transfer easily.

- Cloud storage service: Users just need to install the application like Dropbox, Google Drive, etc. on your iPhone and then sync the wanted files to the service. After that, you can login to the cloud on your computer and then download them to the desktop with ease.

- Email: You can send the wanted songs to an email by using the application Song2Email and then download the received folder to your computer.

https://www.nairaland.com/1980602/how-transfer-music-songs-iphone#73766968
Re: How To Transfer Music & Songs From Iphone Ipod To Computer by ptoall1000: 5:13am On Dec 12, 2018
I use VLC player. Very easy, just connect the pc and phone to the same network, get the IP address from the phone vlc andput it on the computer browser and move the items.

What I need badly is how to download YouTube videos to iPhone
Re: How To Transfer Music & Songs From Iphone Ipod To Computer by henrysroberts: 10:30am On May 11, 2021
Thank you. I will try the tool you recommend. And I would like to recommend you a tool that satisfies my needs very well. I always need to transfer my files on iTunes to my computer or MP3 player. The tool DumpMedia does a good job. I use it to convert many files to MP3 simultaneously. And then I copy the converted files to other devices easily. If you have a need, you can download this software and try it.
Re: How To Transfer Music & Songs From Iphone Ipod To Computer by goodmichaelnel: 8:56am On Aug 16, 2021
Thanks. You can also use AMusicSoft Apple Music Converter to transfer your files (such as your protected songs) from your iPhone. You can convert the protected files to MP3 and then put the files on other devices. You don't need to worry about the quality of the files. It won't cause quality loss.

(1) (Reply)

Top MTK Phone Brands In Nigeria And Their Reviews for the year 2014. / Glo Unveils Multiple Offers For Subscribers / Pls Help! How Can One Know The Class Of An SD Card?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.