Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Pls Help! How Can One Know The Class Of An SD Card? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help! How Can One Know The Class Of An SD Card? (1936 Views)

How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted SD Card And Flash Drive / How To Detect Fake SD Cards (memory Cards) / How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help! How Can One Know The Class Of An SD Card? by naijak: 12:30am On Apr 29, 2015
How can one determine the class of an SD card?
Anyone with info should please help...
Re: Pls Help! How Can One Know The Class Of An SD Card? by Habeebpain(m): 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
naijak:
How can one determine the class of an SD card?
Anyone with info should please help...
The class of an SD card is always indicated on it. However, it's possible to lie about the class of an SD card. So, make sure you're buying genuine brands like original Samsung (EVO series) or SanDisk series.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! How Can One Know The Class Of An SD Card? by naijak: 11:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
Habeebpain:

The class of an SD card is always indicated on it. However, it's possible to lie about the class of an SD card. So, make sure you're buying genuine brands like original Samsung (EVO series) or SanDisk series.

Thanks for the info.

(1) (Reply)

I Still Dont See The Usefulness Of A Selfie Stick... / Tecno Plans To Set Up Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria / Check-out My Glo 4G Speed Using My Unlock Spectranet Mifi Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.