Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

What Type Of Marriage Would You Prefer? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Type Of Marriage Would You Prefer? (2411 Views)

Ladies, If He Loves You But Doesn't Want Marriage, Would You Stay Anyway? / L Live In A Sexless And Loveless Marriage...would Divorce Be The Best Option / Third Party In A Marriage, Would You Intercede When Called Upon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Marriage Would You Prefer? by Eurphoria(f): 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2006
ah you got me interested now, Radiant what exactly will be in your prenup grin .
Re: What Type Of Marriage Would You Prefer? by mukina2: 12:30pm On Dec 19, 2006
eupho
dont mind radiant . .wait till she falls in lust love . .real love . she wont watch out for all this things grin grin grin
Re: What Type Of Marriage Would You Prefer? by crucifix: 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2006
Sorry i'm a new user i really want to meet friends and i fine this topic intresting pls, can u help me
Re: What Type Of Marriage Would You Prefer? by Eurphoria(f): 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2006
Muki
lol its real lust i mean love wink
I am dying to find out what she will put in her prenup, that girl is crazy tongue
Re: What Type Of Marriage Would You Prefer? by mukina2: 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2006
she'll put any cheating you hand in half of what you gotnow i aint saying she a gold-digger wink grin
Re: What Type Of Marriage Would You Prefer? by Radiant(f): 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2006
. . .But I ain't messing with no broke nigga grin grin grin grin grin

Eurpho, wink wink wink grin grin grin
Re: What Type Of Marriage Would You Prefer? by mukina2: 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2006
radiant . . . . . , grin

you are right . .we want pre-nup grin grin grin
Re: What Type Of Marriage Would You Prefer? by ikamefa(f): 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2006
i want a christlamherb wedding!

prefferably in the space shuttle explorer tongue as we zoom off to Mars cheesy
Re: What Type Of Marriage Would You Prefer? by Eurphoria(f): 11:37pm On Dec 19, 2006
Ika has been drinking again, on the bottle girl pls ease off tongue
Re: What Type Of Marriage Would You Prefer? by Radiant(f): 11:38pm On Dec 19, 2006
lmao
Re: What Type Of Marriage Would You Prefer? by damsol(f): 11:38pm On Dec 19, 2006
Eurphoria:

Ika has been drinking again, on the bottle girl please ease off tongue
supported.
Re: What Type Of Marriage Would You Prefer? by ikamefa(f): 11:39pm On Dec 19, 2006
Eurphoria:

Ika has been drinking again, on the bottle girl please ease off tongue

"  grin "  i need to break some records gal work with me!  grin
Re: What Type Of Marriage Would You Prefer? by ikamefa(f): 11:40pm On Dec 19, 2006
damsol:

supported.

et tu? grin grin
Re: What Type Of Marriage Would You Prefer? by N101: 10:58pm On Nov 01, 2009
Gridlock:

Traditional wedding (can't escape that, to keep the thieving greedy vultures called extended relatives happy)
A low-key court wedding.
A pastor conducting a Vestry wedding after that (so that her mother can calm down and see her daughter in white). No bloody church service, just me, her, and our parents.

I think it's stupid that we actually marry 3ce: once bfore the "family", once before the "law", and once before the "church". Waste of time and resources. Can't we just do it all in one location, one duration? Or skip one stupid annoying unnecessary process that people hang onto because it is an avenue to show their wealth/wastefulness?

yeah, i'm a deviant.

Gridlock it's not deviant, just a bit realistic.  Everyone should be limited to two ceremonies or do everything in the same place.  I couldn't imagine having a traditional wedding and then months later a court or church wedding.  One ceremony is tiring enough, talk less of 3!

hannydarl:

cool I totally dig your talk o gridlock  i just did traditional and court weddng and i am satisfied with those two the traditional one was done big and people were invited with cards we gave away suveniors and every body knows we are married now.anyway we ladies need to do the traditional no matter how stressful it is so our mothers will have face in the village she wont be mocked that her child is livinng with a man and doing osho free service without a dime paid on ones head. Its for our own dignity so please forget about the stress and make your man do the traditional before the white weding
What if:
(1) Your mother doesn't live in a village
(2) Neither of you have any family in the vicinity
(3) The man doesn't have a dime - can he pay in kind?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right To Impregnant A Lady Before Marrying Her? / Husband Beats 8months Pregnant Wife,hides His Hiv Status With Doctor,sends Her Away In The Midnight. / Must The Head Of The House Determine Who His Wife And Children Vote For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.