Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,906 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

A nairalander's experience with Naijaloaded (Issue Resolved) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A nairalander's experience with Naijaloaded (Issue Resolved) (1821 Views)

How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police / Tiwa Savage Shares Her Hilarious 'first Words' Experience With Her Son (photos) / Bovi Shares His Experience With A Prostitute In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A nairalander's experience with Naijaloaded (Issue Resolved) by Anubiri(m): 11:34am On Nov 04, 2014
Pls this issue have been resolved it was just a misunderstanding.

Naijaloaded Ran into a very Serious Issue in
December 2013 which Made them move to a Blog
(Wordpress) it was an Hacking Issue and their
Server was Invaded.
They had no choice than to move to a New Server
and ever to Continue running their Business.
They don't delete songs!!!!!!!! It was the Server
Issues, You can see they even change URL
to .com.ng.

link coming soon...@am_afro_g

Re: A nairalander's experience with Naijaloaded (Issue Resolved) by olaric(m): 11:43am On Nov 04, 2014
My brother, in as much as I won't want to jump into conclusion before hearing Makinde's side of the story, I want you to know that most bloggers in Nigeria are not as kind as they seem. I urge you to find out from him once again why the song was taken down. You also need to let us know if he gave you a printed version of what is known as 'T&C' before asking you to make payments.

My case is a bit different from yours anyway, I worked with one very popular female blogger, but ended up using my money to fuel her generator, paying for internet subscription, and working tirelessly day and night while she smiles to the bank and travel outside the country. At the end of the day, she refused to pay me my money. Hopefully, I will reveal her name someday.
Re: A nairalander's experience with Naijaloaded (Issue Resolved) by richgang(m): 11:44am On Nov 04, 2014
If u ask me
Na who I go ask
The matter when u see so ooo
E don Tey when e start
If u ask me the matter for ground
Then na who I go ask grin
Re: A nairalander's experience with Naijaloaded (Issue Resolved) by Anubiri(m): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2014
No T&C at all...he told me that he will assure me of 30,000 downloads. ...thats all
Re: A nairalander's experience with Naijaloaded (Issue Resolved) by Anubiri(m): 11:54am On Nov 04, 2014
I tried all I could to communicate with him based on what happened but He refuses to reply any of my messages
Re: A nairalander's experience with Naijaloaded (Issue Resolved) by Anubiri(m): 11:58am On Nov 04, 2014
moderators front page please
Re: A nairalander's experience with Naijaloaded (Issue Resolved) by Lovetinz(m): 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
If you paid 20k without knowing the period of time your song will be offered for downloads on ,
you are a not a good businessman.

No Terms and Conditions. Are you a baby?

What you need is a competent Manager.
Offering you works for free downloads is not the best way to make progress.
Re: A nairalander's experience with Naijaloaded (Issue Resolved) by Anubiri(m): 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
@lovetinz.....ok thanks...thats my mistake but I never knew these bloggers have duration of time they delete songs
Re: A nairalander's experience with Naijaloaded (Issue Resolved) by Anubiri(m): 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
how can I get a good manager?
Re: A nairalander's experience with Naijaloaded (Issue Resolved) by prettyjo(f): 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
olaric:
My brother, in as much as I won't want to jump into conclusion before hearing Makinde's side of the story, I want you to know that most bloggers in Nigeria are not as kind as they seem. I urge you to find out from him once again why the song was taken down. You also need to let us know if he gave you a printed version of what is known as 'T&C' before asking you to make payments.

My case is a bit different from yours anyway, I worked with one very popular female blogger, but ended up using my money to fuel her generator, paying for internet subscription, and working tirelessly day and night while she smiles to the bank and travel outside the country. At the end of the day, she refused to pay me my money. Hopefully, I will reveal her name someday.
I know the female blogger you worked for but let's keep it secret shaaa.lolzzz
Re: A nairalander's experience with Naijaloaded (Issue Resolved) by Anubiri(m): 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
@prettyjo...why keeping secret. ...you can save so many people by exposing them (scammers)
Re: A nairalander's experience with Naijaloaded (Issue Resolved) by olaric(m): 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
prettyjo:
I know the female blogger you worked for but let's keep it secret shaaa.lolzzz

Definitely I will expose her, but just giving her a few more days before the bubble bust.

1 Like

Re: A nairalander's experience with Naijaloaded (Issue Resolved) by Anubiri(m): 1:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
okay
Re: A nairalander's experience with Naijaloaded (Issue Resolved) by beau49: 5:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
olaric:

Na wa o,una can put people for suspense.....chei!
Please come and complete the gist loo
Re: A nairalander's experience with Naijaloaded (Issue Resolved) by Anubiri(m): 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
beau49...is dat ur own prob.
Re: A nairalander's experience with Naijaloaded (Issue Resolved) by Anubiri(m): 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
we will complete d gist fr u
Re: A nairalander's experience with Naijaloaded (Issue Resolved) by Kunleskey(m): 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
Dön't even kn what to say it's....complicated...maybe the guy dey jealous your song through a lot of downloads
Re: A nairalander's experience with Naijaloaded (Issue Resolved) by beau49: 7:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
Anubiri:
beau49...is dat ur own prob.

Don't remember telling you I had one?
Re: A nairalander's experience with Naijaloaded (Issue Resolved) by philantoxx(m): 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
daZ wicked if tru
Re: A nairalander's experience with Naijaloaded (Issue Resolved) by Anubiri(m): 7:26am On Nov 05, 2014
@kunleskey I know makinde was Jealous
Re: A nairalander's experience with Naijaloaded (Issue Resolved) by Anubiri(m): 7:27am On Nov 05, 2014
beau49:

Don't remember telling you I had one?

but you jst said it
Re: A nairalander's experience with Naijaloaded (Issue Resolved) by Anubiri(m): 7:29am On Nov 05, 2014
philantoxx:
daZ wicked if tru

brother is very true. ..pure wickedness
Re: A nairalander's experience with Naijaloaded (Issue Resolved) by Sapphire86(f): 7:30am On Nov 05, 2014
olaric:

Linda? shocked
Re: A nairalander's experience with Naijaloaded (Issue Resolved) by Anubiri(m): 8:34am On Nov 05, 2014
[quote author=Sapphire86 post=27738455]

Linda? shocked[/quote

maybe
Re: A nairalander's experience with Naijaloaded (Issue Resolved) by owner(m): 8:35am On Nov 05, 2014
Naijaloaded Ran into a very Serious Issue in December which Made us move to a Blog (Wordpress) it was an Hacking Issue and our Server was Invaded.

We had no choice than to move to a New Server and ever to Continue running our Businss.

We don't delete songs!!!!!!!! It was the Server Issues, You can see we even change URL to .com.ng.

I bet you never Contacted Makinde via Email (music@) I resolved most of this Issues for some Artiste who contacted Us.

Bringing it down here to Naijaloaded won't resolve the Issue.
Re: A nairalander's experience with Naijaloaded (Issue Resolved) by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 05, 2014
sad you have a bad hand writing OP...............................................the teller doh
Re: A nairalander's experience with Naijaloaded (Issue Resolved) by Anubiri(m): 9:05am On Nov 05, 2014
owner:
Naijaloaded Ran into a very Serious Issue in December which Made us move to a Blog (Wordpress) it was an Hacking Issue and our Server was Invaded.

We had no choice than to move to a New Server and ever to Continue running our Businss.

We don't delete songs!!!!!!!! It was the Server Issues, You can see we even change URL to .com.ng.

I bet you never Contacted Makinde via Email (music@) I resolved most of this Issues for some Artiste who contacted Us.

Bringing it down here to Naijaloaded won't resolve the Issue.

I tried telling you on email but no reply...please am very sorry for bringing it here...I will send you an email with this address anubiri_godson@yahoo.com now.....Then I will change the topic right away....Tnx for your reply. .am srry once again
Re: A nairalander's experience with Naijaloaded (Issue Resolved) by Anubiri(m): 9:06am On Nov 05, 2014
penquin:
sad you have a bad hand writing OP...............................................the teller doh

send me urs let me see whc one is better. ..smiling
Re: A nairalander's experience with Naijaloaded (Issue Resolved) by beau49: 10:51am On Nov 05, 2014
Anubiri:

but you jst said it

undecided
Re: A nairalander's experience with Naijaloaded (Issue Resolved) by olaric(m): 11:38am On Nov 05, 2014
Sapphire86:

Linda? shocked

Not Linda; and even though I have not met or worked for/with Linda, I still see her as a more humane person than the stingy and shameless hypocrite I wasted three months of my 2014 with.
Re: A nairalander's experience with Naijaloaded (Issue Resolved) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2014
Anubiri:

send me urs let me see whc one is better. ..smiling
sorry I can't cus I schooled in france and we speak french so definitely u can't read if I send it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Writes Oyedepo After Winners’ Pastor Snatches His Wife / 3 Reasons Why D Banj Is Bigger Than Don Jazzy / The Real Name Of Popular Singer Akon, Will Make You Laugh Hard *see*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.