Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Atheist Comedy Videos - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Comedy Videos (29385 Views)

Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist / Atheist Quotes. / The Reasons You Must Stop Arguing With Atheist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Proffdada: 10:50am On Dec 13, 2014
davien:
So if one is at brain death,he/she should still be conscious,no?
Reality goes against your premise....so a "spirit" is not tied to consciousness.... ..
when a spirit is bound to the body (brain relatively) it's termed consciousness.
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by davien(m): 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
Proffdada:
when a spirit is bound to the body (brain relatively) it's termed consciousness.
profffdada,please explain this more vividly...
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Proffdada: 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
davien:
profffdada,please explain this more vividly...
I'll like to use analogy but from ur own POV are you science,art or commercial? grin
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by davien(m): 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
Proffdada:
I'll like to use analogy but from ur own POV are you science,art or commercial? grin
any,so far it can accurately describe what you call "spirit" and can be demonstrated or verified independently..
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by IceDaNemesis(m): 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
I've watched many atheist videos. They are all non-sense. I don't think that anyone can convince me that there's no God. Ya'll atheist and christians should watch 'God's not dead.' Btw christianity is not a religion but a way of life. And true christianity isn't man seeking God, its God seeking man.
And for the Bad things happening its the devil's fault. Afterall he told Jesus 'bow to me and all the world would be given to you, cos it has been given to me. Same reason why God allowed satan to tempt Job

1 Like

Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Longstride: 4:34am On Dec 17, 2014
Proffdada:

A gorilla is conscious ....does it have a spirit?
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by joseph1013: 7:11am On Dec 17, 2014
IceDaNemesis:
I've watched many atheist videos. They are all non-sense. I don't think that anyone can convince me that there's no God. Ya'll atheist and christians should watch 'God's not dead.' Btw christianity is not a religion but a way of life. And true christianity isn't man seeking God, its God seeking man.
And for the Bad things happening its the devil's fault. Afterall he told Jesus 'bow to me and all the world would be given to you, cos it has been given to me. Same reason why God allowed satan to tempt Job

That movie is one of the dumbest movie ever made. Only a religionist would be able to suspend his logic and thinking faculty while watching that movie.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by davien(m): 7:47am On Dec 17, 2014
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Proffdada: 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
Longstride:

A gorilla is conscious ....does it have a spirit?
a gorilla has a spirit but no soul
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Longstride: 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
Proffdada:

a gorilla has a spirit but no soul

what is a soul? shocked

grin so when the BODY of a gorilla dies, what happens to the SPIRIT? grin
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Proffdada: 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
Longstride:

what is a soul? shocked

grin so when the BODY of a gorilla dies, what happens to the SPIRIT? grin
a soul is the eternal, immaterial essence of humans. it's the God part of us humans. a gorilla however has no soul and it's spirit dies with it till judgment day where it'll be found in paradise
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Proffdada: 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
davien:
Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8758UW_RjM&itct=CIQBEKQwGAAiEwjKodjsu8zCAhVQcaoKHeEIALQyC2M0LW92ZXJ2aWV3WhhVQ0xodFpxZGtqc2hncThUcXdJak1kQ1E%3D&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&gl=NG
I like the funny way he interpreted his own understanding of the bible,he takes everything literally and tries to analyze and question God. but he acknowledges God's presence. to sum it up he's not an atheist but Godphobile lolz
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Longstride: 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
Proffdada:
a soul is the eternal, immaterial essence of humans. it's the God part of us humans. a gorilla however has no soul and it's spirit dies with it till judgment day where it'll be found in paradise

so spirits can die and souls can't die?
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Proffdada: 3:03am On Dec 18, 2014
Longstride:

so spirits can die and souls can't die?
it doesn't really die but stay in suspended animation
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Longstride: 8:00am On Dec 18, 2014
Proffdada:

are you even listening to yourself grin
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by adexsimply(m): 8:20am On Dec 18, 2014
Proffdada:
Suspended what??
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Proffdada: 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
Longstride:

are you even listening to yourself grin
I'm only using analogies within u r. scope of understanding
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Longstride: 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
Proffdada:
I'm only using analogies within u r. scope of understanding

the bible says the soul dies.... Mr. Analogy.
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by davien(m): 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
Proffdada:
I like the funny way he interpreted his own understanding of the bible,he takes everything literally and tries to analyze and question God. but he acknowledges God's presence. to sum it up he's not an atheist but Godphobile lolz
He provided verses that explicitly stated the actions depicted...
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Proffdada: 7:09am On Dec 22, 2014
is it not a sheer and absolute stupidity to think a
simple glass cup has a maker and yet a complex
organism as the human was made by chance?
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by onetrack(m): 11:55am On Jan 24, 2015
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by davien(m): 10:52am On Jan 26, 2015
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by CAPTIVATOR: 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
Proffdada:
does it take a rocket scientist?

RELIGIOUS MAN ...... Where are you some 300 years ago , pls answer ? The truth is that you DONT exist .... Death returns humans to that Non_existent ( James 4:14, " humans are like mist that appears for a little while and then DISSAPEARS" ) VANISH LIKE SMOKE .

OR , are u ready to say that there is also an after-afterlife ?? Am teling you all this shit is just fabrications .. James 4:14 and ecc 9:5,10 says it all

1 Like

Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by CAPTIVATOR: 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
Longstride:

the bible says the soul dies.... Mr. Analogy.

Dont mind him ...... He needs to explain why King David is still in the grave ? Act 2:29,34.
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by CAPTIVATOR: 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
Proffdada:
a soul is the eternal, immaterial essence of humans. it's the God part of us humans. A gorilla however has no soul and it's spirit dies with it till judgment day WHERE IT WILL BE FOUND IN PARADISE

My man , you wont kill us with laughter .... Gorrila in paradise , ehn .. Wetin person wont hear for nairaland
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by samsard(m): 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

RELIGIOUS MAN ...... Where are you some 300 years ago , pls answer ? The truth is that you DONT exist .... Death returns humans to that Non_existent ( James 4:14, " humans are like mist that appears for a little while and then DISSAPEARS" ) VANISH LIKE SMOKE .

OR , are u ready to say that there is also an after-afterlife ?? Am teling you all this shit is just fabrications .. James 4:14 and ecc 9:5,10 says it all

You quote such scripture verses but you forget there are tons of verses about the resurrection and after-life. Please try that with amateurs. As a matter of fact, Christianity revolves around the hope of resurrection.
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by CAPTIVATOR: 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
samsard:
You quote such scripture verses but you forget there are tons of verses about the resurrection and after-life. Please try that with amateurs. As a matter of fact, Christianity revolves around the hope of resurrection.

THEN ANSWER THIS:

1) Did God promise Adam an afterlife ??

2) if there is an afterlife , WHY WOULD JESUS WAIT TILL THE THIRD DAY BEFORE HE RISE FROM THE DEAD ??

3) IF death ( to be in a NON- living state) BUT accordin to religion is a transfer to another realm, it mean that Jesus was transferred to another realm ... Thus he didnt die ?

4) What is ressurection ??

5) Has the ressurection occur ??

6) of what purpose is the ressurection of the dead, since many religion preach the Satanic notion of "the real you Never die" Gen 3:4 ??

7) Ressurection Is For WHOM ..... Unconscious dead ones OR unclad afterlife ghosts ??
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Proffdada: 11:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

the same bible you quote from ensures there's afterlife. u r so quick to conclude d verses u quoted n u 4got dat it analogous relativity of d human life span dat was been mentioned, Heaven and hell are real. you better not lose ur soul to d Tempter who wants ur soul by convincing u there's no God
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by samsard(m): 11:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

THEN ANSWER THIS:

2) if there is an afterlife , WHY WOULD JESUS WAIT TILL THE THIRD DAY BEFORE HE RISE FROM THE DEAD ??

3) IF death ( to be in a NON- living state) BUT accordin to religion is a transfer to another realm, it mean that Jesus was transferred to another realm ... Thus he didnt die ?

6) of what purpose is the ressurection of the dead, since many religion preach the Satanic notion of "the real you Never die" Gen 3:4 ??

7) Ressurection Is For WHOM ..... Unconscious dead ones OR unclad afterlife ghosts ??

Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by samsard(m): 12:02am On Jan 27, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

THEN ANSWER THIS:

Why jesus waited 3 days to resurrect? I don't know. "destroy this temple and in three days I will raise it up
according to scriptures, there is a spiritual body and a physical body + "Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed," that scripture verse alludes to a form of spiritual transformation instead of the simple death and ressurection you use to confuse people and o, if it it were fully understood, it will not be called a mystery.
As to whether Adam was meant to live forever, the bible says that "God declareth the end from the beginning". Somehow the garden was only a phase of unfolding events that will reach a zenith.
I get where you are going with the question about the unconscious dead ones and the unclad ghosts grin
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by CAPTIVATOR: 9:15am On Jan 27, 2015
Proffdada:
the same bible you quote from ensures there's afterlife. u r so quick to conclude d verses u quoted n u 4got dat it analogous relativity of d human life span dat was been mentioned, Heaven and hell are real. you better not lose ur soul to d Tempter who wants ur soul by convincing u there's no God

Gorrila in paradise .. Mr pls answer this about the afterlife myth : Abel is a good man, am i right ? When cain killed him ...... Did he go to heaven ??
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Proffdada: 9:47am On Jan 27, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

Gorrila in paradise .. Mr pls answer this about the afterlife myth : Abel is a good man, am i right ? When cain killed him ...... Did he go to heaven ??
all those who died before Jesus Christ came to earth were in grave till He took the keys of death from Hades

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? / "Fire From Above Burns Jacket Of A Man Who Doubted Zimbabwean Pastor" - Says ECG / Who Created God? - An Invalid Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.