Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Atheist Comedy Videos - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Comedy Videos (29380 Views)

Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist / Atheist Quotes. / The Reasons You Must Stop Arguing With Atheist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by adexsimply(m): 9:49am On Jan 27, 2015
Proffdada:
all those who died before Jesus Christ came to earth were in grave till He took the keys of death from Hades
Hades? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Proffdada: 11:25am On Jan 27, 2015
adexsimply:
Hades? shocked shocked shocked
sorry I wanted to write keys of hell from Death also known as Hades or Sheol in the Holy Scriptures
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by CAPTIVATOR: 1:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
Proffdada:
all those who died before Jesus Christ came to earth were in grave till He took the keys of death from Hades

Gooood, Grave ! That shows afterlife is a myth , everyone descend to the Grave at death.

No.2 U Claim they av now ascend to heaven after Jesus took the keys from hade's. ehn

Lol , okay ..... So, Why is king David still in the Grave many years AFTER Christ has died and ressurect ?? Act 2:29,34; Act 13:26
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Proffdada: 3:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

Gooood, Grave ! That shows afterlife is a myth , everyone descend to the Grave at death.

No.2 U Claim they av now ascend to heaven after Jesus took the keys from hade's. ehn

Lol , okay ..... So, Why is king David still in the Grave many years AFTER Christ has died and ressurect ?? Act 2:29,34; Act 13:26

i hope u read ur bible well cuz David bones were only left in the tomb in acts 2;29 his soul is in after life
in verse 34 it was a reference( of being in oneness with God even before afterlife )to his word in Psalm 110:1
Of David. A psalm. The LORD says to my lord: "Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet."
stop misquoting the bible and try to open ur heart to the Holy Spirit to give u discernment
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by CAPTIVATOR: 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
Proffdada:
i hope u read ur bible well cuz David bones were only left in the tomb in acts 2;29 his soul is in after life
in verse 34 it was a reference( of being in oneness with God even before afterlife )to his word in Psalm 110:1
Of David. A psalm. The LORD says to my lord: "Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet."
stop misquoting the bible and try to open ur heart to the Holy Spirit to give u discernment

Religious Lies ...... The word " bone" didnt appeared in Act 2:29 , it brilliantly refers to DAVID , He died and his tomb is with us to this day ! The "he" and "his" refers to whom ??.

Ur lies exposed again in verse 34, which complement vrs 29 as true ( David is still in the tomb, grave) ... " For David DID NOT ascend to the heavens" !!! If David didnt ascend to heaven, afterlife is false , after- afterlife is pure fabrication , so therefore the reference to psalm 110:1 is not to David ( David didnt go to heaven) !
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Nehemiah459(m): 8:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Proffdada: 9:05am On Jan 28, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

Religious Lies ...... The word " bone" didnt appeared in Act 2:29 , it brilliantly refers to DAVID , He died and his tomb is with us to this day ! The "he" and "his" refers to whom ??.

Ur lies exposed again in verse 34, which complement vrs 29 as true ( David is still in the tomb, grave) ... " For David DID NOT ascend to the heavens" !!! If David didnt ascend to heaven, afterlife is false , after- afterlife is pure fabrication , so therefore the reference to psalm 110:1 is not to David ( David didnt go to heaven) !
I still oblige u to pray for spirit of discernment. David didn't ascend to heaven to write that verse,phew!!
moreover u don't believe in afterlife to know what part of him is in a tomb n what part is in afterlife
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by CAPTIVATOR: 7:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
Proffdada:
I still oblige u to pray for spirit of discernment. David didn't ascend to heaven to write that verse,phew!!
moreover u don't believe in afterlife to know what part of him is in a tomb n what part is in afterlife

Despite the fact that the scripture debunk this lie u still hold on to it .

LET US REASON!
If u dont exist before you are born,.... It mean you are not immortal, its clear you wont exist when u die.

If you are truly an immortal soul that exist in a body, it means u EXIST BEFORE YOU WERE BORN OR BEFORE your earthly body was prepared ...... Since humans lived as immortals , can u tell me where you are some 500 years ago ??

If u are unable to answer, then by now .... you should realise the fiction of religion. Ur answer pls?

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Proffdada: 1:08am On Jan 29, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

Despite the fact that the scripture debunk this lie u still hold on to it .

LET US REASON!
If u dont exist before you are born,.... It mean you are not immortal, its clear you wont exist when u die.

If you are truly an immortal soul that exist in a body, it means u EXIST BEFORE YOU WERE BORN OR BEFORE your earthly body was prepared ...... Since humans lived as immortals , can u tell me where you are some 500 years ago ??

If u are unable to answer, then by now .... you should realise the fiction of religion. Ur answer pls?
I still insist for u to pray for spirit of wisdom and understanding, all souls bud from the supreme being and are immortal, they therefore return to the supreme being or get discarded (i.e eternal damnation)
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by CAPTIVATOR: 11:37am On Feb 01, 2015
Proffdada:
I still insist for u to pray for spirit of wisdom and understanding, all souls bud from the supreme being and are immortal, they therefore return to the supreme being or get discarded (i.e eternal damnation)

How does this answer the question I asked you ..... Prove it that you are a ghost in a machine called body , before that body was made , where do u as a ghost lived before you are born ?? .... Do u exist ??

STOP livin in myths

" Man, born of woman , is Short - Lived" And filled with trouble. He comes up like a blossom and then withers away; he flees like a Shadow AND disappears - Job 14:1,2
STOP swimmin in lies and myths
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by HolyHolla(m): 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
I really care less if you call yourself an atheist... or whatever.

Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by davien(m): 11:21am On Mar 24, 2015
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
Im not going to argue or discuss with anyone.... But exactly what these videos are or whatever the atheists are trying to do is what the bible stated. People will be angry with those who believe in the truth and try to turn their minds. Now people say there is no God he is not coming back nd blah blah blah. Lemme tell you a story.

A man planted a vine and went on a journey. He sent a man to go and tell his tenants that they should nurture the vine to mature. The tenants killed the man. The landlord sent another man, the same thing happened. He sent another, the same thing happened.

He then sent his son and the tenants thought if they kill him they could acquire the wealth. So they killed what do you think the man will do?

You don't want to serve God but you serve, women,drugs,men,sex,food. You see as a big deal, is he begging you?

The new world order is drawing in. Do not worry. God is wrapping up his business here on earth. The end time church will soon see in power. ND then you will see the greatest /anger of God. God is not a man that he should lie. You don't see the wind, you don't see gravity but you believe they are there... So what is with God. He has proved himself to me iono bou you.

Don't worry keep the hypocrisy going.
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by kaycexx(m): 10:00am On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 03, 2015
akinsadeez:

But the bolded is actually true. Why not be a christian and do good and when I die if there is a God, all well and good; and if there isn't one I am still covered. It is a win win situation.

Pascal's wager has been flawed many times
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
akinsadeez:

If moses only perfected the idea of God to keep the isrealites in line, then how was he able to perform the miracles that he did then (parting the red sea amongst others)? I am writing this under the assumption that you believe the biblical account of moses' life.
If Satan only crept into the garden to deceive, how was he able to do this without God's knowledge. I write this under the assumption that you believe the biblical account of Satan's life.
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
HolyHolla:
I really care less if you call yourself an atheist... or whatever.

Doesn't matter what that cat sees in the mirror. It will never Roar.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by HardMirror(m): 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
More people need to watch these videos
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by CHARLOE(m): 9:53am On Sep 15, 2016
[quote author=Image123 post=28100710]Seun, in that OP, you quoted that "REAL love is unconditional.". i'm asking "Who said real love is unconditional? Can you give us an example of real love, so that we can test its unconditionality. Give us an example of what you love and let us see how unconditional it is."

You're attempting to pick my words against reading the full context of what i'm saying. We might not understand each other much that way. i was referring to human beings in the NOW as not being created to be repeating some nice words about God night and day. No human being on earth lived that way, not even Jesus. i have also explained what the Bible means by praising or glorifying God. If you cut all that explanation out so that we can argue about some one bible verse, it doesn't help understanding or discussion. the video was passing off the idea that humans in the NOW are 'ridiculuosly' created to praise God by repeating some thank you phrases constantly. That is not correct. Even in the passages you have brought up, we have four living creatures(not humans) and 24 elders(humans). Of course, the 4 living creatures are more fervent in what they are doing than the 24 humans. But let's assume that they have the same frequency. So, logically and on assumed evidence, the God of heaven and earth has about 28 people constantly around Him telling Him what He wants to hear as it were. 28 out of billions of humans, not to mention His other creatures. Yet we have humans(atheists and otherwise) who have no qualms with rich men and rulers having long convoys and thousands of groups of yes men. Like the yes men who are currently begging the president to rule them. Some people have no problem with that but are even part of that, because of what they think they are getting or would get. In comparison to what men are doing, i think God has being fair then even if painted in that light. But honesty, diligence, dutifulness, righteousness, justice is praising God. To reduce praising God to some robotic mumbling and repetition, or to only singing is either ignorance or mischief.

i explained what i meant by adding that They are giving us the oxygen we need, the carbon, the energy, the calories etc.. We live in a fallen state where animals can hurt us. In the paradise God initially made this earth and which He still plans to make it, there will be no such things. Animals act on instinct, they don't have a moral code as it were. That is why human cruelty is compared to debasing oneself or being beastly. Wild animals are not carnivorous by choice but nature, they have no other way. That's the point i tried to explain in freewill.

We can decide stuff as buying a phone, or browsing, or sleeping, or what to eat etc. Plants and animals hardly make such choice. A lion cannot decide to eat fried grass or learn how to squeal like a pig. Plants don't sleep when they like, they are programmed as it were. Cows don't learn how to swim, its in them. i made examples to show you how praising God is like, progressing from non living things like planets to plants and animals, to humans. Our levels of making decision and ability to make decisions is way different. Our brain, our framework, our intellect, our reasoning is way above that of the animals. That is where the freewill lies.

God created the devil, but like someone already said, he wasn't created as the evil devil. He was an angel of God. i guess you may want to ask who created evil so i'll go a step ahead iguess. God created evil.
Isa 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Evidently, God created light and darkness, peace and evil. Like He created plaintain and carbon monoxide. Whatever evil was created for, it wasn't for the angel of God or for man to use or abuse.[/qnonse
Tanx 4 ur sincerity n fearlessness in quoting d scriptures lots of xtians do their utmost best to avoid, tho in so doing u shot urself in d foot n made nonsense of any sense u were trying to make.
If God created both good n evil then y blame Lucifer for rebelling? Again, dat means angels have free will, cos d bible even says a 3rd of d angels of heaven chose to join Lucifer in d rebellion. Now my question: what stops an arch angel like angel Michael or Gabriel from rebelling in future?
Think: is it possible dat God n Devil are 1 n same being? (Since he create/causes both good n evil, according 2 his own word). Again in support of dis line of thought, cld dat b d reason most xtians use evil to justify d existence of God?
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Proffdada: 11:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
[quote author=CHARLOE post=49376322][/quote] if they are the same a third angels won't choose sides

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Warns Of Impending Plague In Nigeria / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? / "Fire From Above Burns Jacket Of A Man Who Doubted Zimbabwean Pastor" - Says ECG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.