Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” (7649 Views)

Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri / ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself / Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by JustCare: 5:34am On Nov 05, 2014
tit:

if you are not moslim.
you will not understand the facts i will give you.
it will be a waist of my time and yours.
facts let them come
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by Rexyl(m): 6:23am On Nov 05, 2014
mikeansy:
The same people that campaigned for Ihejirika to be removed for high handedness are the very people campaigning against Jonathan now for being soft?

boko haram is a govt on its own. We better agree that what is ongoing in the North is politics of boko haram which has been trying to find its way to the South. I pray God forbid that sha.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by kokosheen(m): 7:53am On Nov 05, 2014
tit:
To all the good people here,
there is a competition.
first prize is two buduruwah for eligible mujahideen.

(just for a week, grin
or you can just do kwana gida with them. grin grin
i know most of you cannot handle a woman for 1 month. you will run like Nigeria army)

there is a competition.
just like our good brothers have renamed Mubi to Madinatul Islam,
we need names for
Jos
Yola
makurdi
Gboko
Akure
Enugun
Owerri
Aba
Osogbo
Ibadan
Lagos
and so on.
Please submit your entries to me.
Mallam shekau shall rename Abuja himself
while as his right hand woman (and supplier of duri),
i shall rename Ilorin.

Please be fast with your proposals
our army will not take long
to dip the qoran
into the sea.

Assalayam Allaiykum
my brothren and sistern in war peace
You might think that you're having fun ridiculing Islam and misdirecting less informed people about the aims of mad men in Boko Haram, but the skit you've typed above can get you into a lot of trouble if someone in the intelligence community picks it up.
I'm sure you'll have a hard time explaining your role as Shekau's woman.
You might not like the religion but going as far as ridiculing its prophet and holy books is not fair game. The country is not at peace and we, it's citizens should not through our written words drive it further into chaos as those simple/funny words to you might mean the demise of thousands and much more.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by kokosheen(m): 7:59am On Nov 05, 2014
Emmaesty:
It's people like you that made me dislike Islam. How can u support Boko Haram? How can you be happy when innocent people are dying? Do you have a conscience at all? I'm sure you are not related to any bomb blast victim, that's why u are still blindly supporting Boko Haram. Till then sha
Pls, tit is at most an atheist but surely not a Muslim. She's being satirical but is now taking it too far.
Admin/Seun, pls you need to address this issue of a known GEJ apologist and non-Muslim typing things to further create shism amongst us.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by Yujin(m): 10:23am On Nov 05, 2014
tit:
Madinatu Islam.
Cool.

I have been thinking of what we shall rename Lagos when we capture it.
Mukinatu Islam?
Hahahahahaha... @mukinatu Islam.
... And the conquest of the middle belt territory continues.
We are watching.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by BlackTechnology: 4:19pm On Nov 05, 2014
Olubodef:

If I were a Senior officer in NA,I would lead a coup 2 curb dis cankerworm called"BH".

We will execute you and punish your tribe for your action except you secede
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by BlackTechnology: 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
Yujin:

Hahahahahaha... @mukinatu Islam.
... And the conquest of the middle belt territory continues.
We are watching.

Are you back from that place you went to
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by nduchucks: 4:36pm On Nov 05, 2014
Is this really true, did BH actually capture Mubi

Why hasn't the Feds unleashed overwhelming force against BH to retake control of this town? SMH
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by Tundenoni(m): 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
tit:

the unit in Konduga was from the Brigade of Guards.

feeding us with lies?.....

diaris god o!
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by tit(f): 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2014
kokosheen:

You might think that you're having fun ridiculing Islam and misdirecting less informed people about the aims of mad men in Boko Haram, but the skit you've typed above can get you into a lot of trouble if someone in the intelligence community picks it up.
I'm sure you'll have a hard time explaining your role as Shekau's woman.
You might not like the religion but going as far as ridiculing its prophet and holy books is not fair game. The country is not at peace and we, it's citizens should not through our written words drive it further into chaos as those simple/funny words to you might mean the demise of thousands and much more.

see this mugu,
me and you who is ridiculing Islam?
Is boko haram ridiculing Islam?
you christians should mind your business.
you will not respect other people.
you are always throwing your weight all over the place
as if the world belongs to you.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by tit(f): 6:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
Tundenoni:

feeding us with lies?.....

diaris god o!

i was in active service.
i still have my people in there to give me the low down.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by Curlieweed: 6:59pm On Nov 05, 2014
tit:

see this mugu,
me and you who is ridiculing Islam?
Is boko haram ridiculing Islam?
you christians should mind your business.
you will not respect other people.
you are always throwing your weight all over the place
as if the world belongs to you.

Don't mind the bad Muslims. Good Muslims like Sheikh Shecow are busy carrying out the will of allah in the footsteps of Prophet Moh but they are here talking from both sides of their mouths like useless kafirs.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by Olubodef(m): 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
BlackTechnology:

go and execute burahi that brought. D 3rd republic 2 an end.... Omo Ale jatijati
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by Olubodef(m): 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
BlackTechnology:

go and execute Buhari and d northerners that brought the 3rd republic 2 an end.... Omo Ale jatijati
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by Olubodef(m): 10:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
BlackTechnology:

go and execute Buhari and d northerners 4 bringing d 3rd Republic 2 an end.... Omo Ale Jatijati
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by BlackTechnology: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
Olubodef:
go and execute burahi that brought. D 3rd republic 2 an end.... Omo Ale jatijati

Let them attempt a coup and see what we will do.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by Yujin(m): 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Are you back from that place you went to

Not yet 'marine man'. But come 2015, I'll be back by God's grace. I'm ready to pay the price, what about you? Remember all those analysis. God is on our side.
I'll see you when I'm back.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by BlackTechnology: 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
Yujin:

Not yet 'marine man'. But come 2015, I'll be back by God's grace. I'm ready to pay the price, what about you? Remember all those analysis. God is on our side.
I'll see you when I'm back.

Staying there and funding the resistance is far better.

Anyway

I trust you will seek God's face on how best to protect fatherland especially now that US is tactically supporting BH.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by tit(f): 5:34am On Jul 04, 2018
somebody has won the renaming of Plateau

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Senator Ben Murray Bruce Really An Half-cast Or.... / Yobe To Drill Boreholes In All Fire Stations, Receives New Firefighting Truck / Osun 2022: PDP Accuses APC Of Importing Thugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.