Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” (7650 Views)

Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri / ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself / Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by BlackTechnology: 7:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
tit:

Wonderful response.
You are a great mujahedeen.
You are stronger than Alhaji Asari Dokubo.

Today is Tuesday,
if you see two women wearing hijab by your gate on Friday,
(do not worry, they will be just your type)
i sent them to you.
Do not talk to them
Just drag them into your house

Islam is peace

Pls send the one that has big breast and Nash.

I like plum girls
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by yunglykmine(m): 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
BlackTechnology:
Is one Nigeria by force
Question for the gods!
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by tit(f): 7:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
Do not worry,
Allah knows your deepest, secret thoughts.
you will not be disappointed.

(meanwhile how many kilometers have you covered?
i hope you are not lazy?
are you resting in Ashaka?)
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by IYANGBALI: 7:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
barcanista:
This is like operating a full government within Nigeria's territory.

Jonathan have failed Nigerians
yes it have failed. “Madinatul Islam” grin
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by tit(f): 7:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Pls send the one that has big breast and Nash.

I like plum girls

i would have come mysef,
but my something is just moderate.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by BlackTechnology: 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
tit:

i would have come mysef,
but my something is just moderate.

I want fresh cargo

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by LMAyedun(m): 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
tit:

Before I answer you,
are you a muslim?
Yes, I am.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by Mutuwa(m): 7:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
tit:

i get my rewards in al janah.
see, i can never lose.
but you arne, you are only after material things.
that is why you die.
nobody can save you.

Thank you humble muslim.The way I see it even ur aljannah is not certain if you choose to bury the quran underneath d sea and shamelessly think that nobody can save me... grin
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by tit(f): 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
LMAyedun:
Yes, I am.

did you pray five times yesterday?
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
tit:
To all the good people here,
there is a competition.
first prize is two buduruwah for eligible mujahideen.

(just for a week, grin
or you can just do kwana gida with them. grin grin
i know most of you cannot handle a woman for 1 month. you will run like Nigeria army)

there is a competition.
just like our good brothers have renamed Mubi to Madinatul Islam,
we need names for
Jos
Yola
makurdi
Gboko
Akure
Enugun
Owerri
Aba
Osogbo
Ibadan
Lagos
and so on.
Please submit your entries to me.
Mallam shekau shall rename Abuja himself
while as his right hand woman (and supplier of duri),
i shall rename Ilorin.

Please be fast with your proposals
our army will not take long
to dip the qoran
into the sea.

Assalayam Allaiykum
my brothren and sistern in war peace

what a pity
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by philantoxx(m): 8:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
the country is becoming history
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by tit(f): 8:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
BlackTechnology:

I want fresh cargo

you these men!
after you don suck us dry.
the only woman whose things stands for ever is mammi-water.
even the wiches they are catching in lagos, their breast don fall finish.

(there is this my gf in warri ehh, her thingy is still standing. but she never marry or born like me).
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by Sibrah: 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
Firefire:
okay undecided
That's so fresh air of you.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by JustCare: 8:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
tit:

did you pray five times yesterday?
are you for real? just be serious for once please.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by Firefire(m): 8:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
Sibrah:
That's so fresh air of you.

Sibrah if by chance you know anyone that knows somebody who is related to those terrorist, tell them to stop now.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by tit(f): 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
JustCare:

are you for real? just be serious for once please.

are you a moslim?
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by Sibrah: 8:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
Firefire:

Sibrah if by chance you know anyone that knows somebody who is related to those terrorist, tell them to stop now.
undecided
And if by chance you know somebody who knows anyone close to the sponsor of those terrorist, tell them to stop . . .
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by Horus(m): 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzbB8KE11Ok

[size=15pt]ADAMAWA CRISIS; The Incessant Attacks of Boko Haram (Part 1) 4th November, 2014.[/size]
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by Firefire(m): 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
Sibrah:
And if by chance you know somebody who knows anyone close to the sponsor of those terrorist, tell them to stop . . .

If you could access the boys through your many indirect contacts, maybe... they will lead you to their sponsors... Please help your fellow country people. embarassed

Hayyak Allah
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by Abiagirl777(f): 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
mikeansy:
The same people that campaigned for Ihejirika to be removed for high handedness are the very people campaigning against Jonathan now for being soft?

do you mind de foolish ones.they hav brought ant infested firewood into their homes ,let dem sort it out.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by Emmaesty(f): 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
tit:
there is a competition.

(just for a week, grin
i know most of you cannot handle a woman for 1 month. you will run like Nigeria army)

there is a competition.
we need names for
Jos
Yola
makurdi
Gboko
Akure
Enugun
Owerri
Aba
Osogbo
Ibadan
Lagos
and so on.
i shall rename Ilorin.

to dip the qoran
into the sea.

Assalayam Allaiykum
It's people like you that made me dislike Islam. How can u support Boko Haram? How can you be happy when innocent people are dying? Do you have a conscience at all? I'm sure you are not related to any bomb blast victim, that's why u are still blindly supporting Boko Haram. Till then sha
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by authority2006(m): 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2014
Very simple, Mr jonaTAN doesn't want election to take place in the North East come February next year. After election, Boko Haram will be pushed back into Sambisa forest but not by his administration.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by Sibrah: 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
Firefire:

If you could access the boys through your many indirect contacts, maybe... they will lead you to their sponsors... Please help your fellow country people. embarassed

Hayyak Allah
you are d only direct between me and them.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by Olubodef(m): 8:53pm On Nov 04, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Why not lead the coup yourself and see what we will do to you

If I were a Senior officer in NA,I would lead a coup 2 curb dis cankerworm called"BH".
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by JustCare: 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
tit:

are you a moslim?
why do you wanna know. why can't you just be rational at this point in time?
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by tit(f): 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
Olubodef:

If I were a Senior officer in NA,I would lead a coup 2 curb dis cankerworm called"BH".

which is easier?
1) to volunteer to sambissa forest and meet our merciless mujahideen or
2) to first do coup and after, if the brigade of guards do not chop off your head, you go to sambissa forest where mallam shekau (pbuh) will be waiting for you with his one sharp machete.

either way, you will meet with Allahu
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by Arch1: 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
Firefire:

undecided
But i thought your useless president JonaTAN recently had a ceasfire negotiation with their general secetary, ahmadu danladi .... Oh sorry the ceasefire was a hoax. Your foolsih president was scammed shockedshocked

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by tit(f): 9:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
JustCare:

why do you wanna know. why can't you just be rational at this point in time?

if you are not moslim.
you will not understand the facts i will give you.
it will be a waist of my time and yours.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by Firefire(m): 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
Arch1:
But i thought your useless president JonaTAN recently had a ceasfire negotiation with their general secetary, ahmadu danladi .... Oh sorry the ceasefire was a hoax. Your foolsih president was scammed shockedshocked

undecided
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
barcanista:
This is like operating a full government within Nigeria's territory.

Jonathan have failed Nigerians
Thanks to your pay masters.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by EbubeGid(m): 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
tit:
there is a competition.

(just for a week, grin

there is a competition.
we need names for
Jos
Yola
makurdi
Gboko
Akure
Enugun
Owerri
Aba
Osogbo
Ibadan
Lagos
and so on.
i shall rename Ilorin.

to dip the qoran
into the sea.

Assalayam Allaiykum
Looool...hahahahaha... You just made my day... I need more of this to laugh away all these sad news... btw I still sympathise with the suffering people of mubi... i pray this ends soon
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by Samunique(m): 10:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
mikeansy:
The same people that campaigned for Ihejirika to be removed for high handedness are the very people campaigning against Jonathan now for being soft?
smart and sincere question worth more than a billion dollars. God bless u!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Senator Ben Murray Bruce Really An Half-cast Or.... / Movement Of Cattle And Herdsmen Banned In Bauchi & Plateau After 7pm / PDP Plotting To Import Thugs For Edo Polls — Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.