Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Gaming (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare (40230 Views)

Call Of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Gameplay - TRAFFIC Lagos, Nigeria. / Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games / Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare Pc Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by cao(f): 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
tomiobj:
. Kip deceiving your self.rockstar games never mentioned anythn about featuring lagos. Talkless of a city outside us

Ps. Vicecity-miami
Liberty city-ny
San andreas-la

Actually, GTA is made by a Scottish company. Formerly known as DMA Design, now known as Rockstar North. 2 games were based in London. Trust the Scots to make a truly brilliantly violent and sarcastic game that truly defines the American criminal dream.
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by coogar: 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
boooooom!

i finished the entire game yesterday. wow, i cant believe the campaign is over.

fück you jonathan irons & your plans to change the world with your military weapons.

it was fun letting you drop to your death from a 20-storey building. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by Mykcool(m): 11:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
coogar:
boooooom!

fück you jonathan irons & your plans to change the world with your military weapons.

and I just began
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by coogar: 11:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
Mykcool:
and I just began

it's fun.
enjoy it & watch out for ASTs & the drones overhead. those things dealt with me mercilessly. there's a bad guy called hades too - he's ruthless.

1 Like

Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by rezy15(m): 7:05am On Nov 18, 2014
coogar:
boooooom!

na wa for u. U dont drop spoilers without warning. U sef!
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by Mykcool(m): 7:19am On Nov 18, 2014
coogar:

it's fun.
enjoy it & watch out for ASTs & the drones overhead. those things dealt with me mercilessly. there's a bad guy called hades too - he's ruthless.
nice 1, looking forward to the experience
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by rezy15(m): 6:17am On Dec 03, 2014
game done and dusted. Heading over to LINK for some online multiplay
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by coogar: 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2014
rezy15:
game done and dusted. Heading over to LINK for some online multiplay

you killed jonathan irons? how? grin
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by rezy15(m): 6:38am On Dec 04, 2014
coogar:

very funny...seriously !!? lipsrsealed
coogar:

very funny...seriously !!?
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by cao(f): 10:53am On Dec 04, 2014
coogar:

it's fun.

The drones were not really an issue - just use a well aimed EMP, but those ASTs were annoying though, although discovering I could easily kill them with the grappling hook was fun (the required height made it a challenge though). Apparently, you can also take 'em out with an EMP (only discovered this after I finished it & checked the trophies).
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by coogar: 11:28am On Dec 04, 2014
rezy15:

very funny...seriously !!? lipsrsealed
very funny...seriously !!?

doesn't look to me you have even played the game yet - you sound clueless.

cao:

The drones were not really an issue - just use a well aimed EMP, but those ASTs were annoying though, although discovering I could easily kill them with the grappling hook was fun (the required height made it a challenge though). Apparently, you can also take 'em out with an EMP (only discovered this after I finished it & checked the trophies).

this is someone who has played the game....
i used EMPs to take them out in my first encounter with one of them in a small alley. the AST was charging towards me & i kept launching the EMPs towards him till he fell on his knees.

the best part for me in the game was when i became an AST myself to fight atlas soldiers and other ASTs. it was fun launching missiles & the automatic weapons in my arms. the game is very very good but i haven't bothered to go over it again since i finished it.

FIFA15 has been too addictive. cheesy
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by cao(f): 11:37am On Dec 04, 2014
coogar:

i used EMPs to take them out in my first encounter with one of them in a small alley. the AST was charging towards me & i kept launching the EMPs towards him till he fell on his knees.

the best part for me in the game was when i became an AST myself to fight atlas soldiers and other ASTs. it was fun launching missiles & the automatic weapons in my arms. the game is very very good but i haven't bothered to go over it again since i finished it.

As in, I took so much time enjoying myself as an AST, I didn't pay attention to the timer for the launch, I only realised when the VO said 12 seconds and I was still strolling to the hatch.
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by coogar: 11:49am On Dec 04, 2014
cao:

As in, I took so much time enjoying myself as an AST, I didn't pay attention to the timer for the launch, I only realised when the VO said 12 seconds and I was still strolling to the hatch.

hehe!
how many times did it take you to catch irons? he got away from me about 5 times before i knew how to sprint hard and catch him. that was the hardest part for me in the entire game.
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by cao(f): 11:53am On Dec 04, 2014
coogar:

hehe!
how many times did it take you to catch irons? he got away from me about 5 times before i knew how to sprint hard and catch him. that was the hardest part for me in the entire game.

I got it on the third try I think, the chase wasn't the problem, I simply forgot how to press O at the right time.
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by coogar: 11:57am On Dec 04, 2014
cao:

I got it on the third try I think, the chase wasn't the problem, I simply forgot how to press O at the right time.

it took me 3 attempts to even know where irons went. then i saw him negotiating the corner. i ran after him & a stupïd shutter was closing down & locked me outside.

finally, i pressed O to get under the shutter, pressed it again to remain in an upright position and sprinted hard. a mumu soldier dropped from above & i tossed him over the edge before catching irons.
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by rezy15(m): 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
coogar:

well in d cod aw i played killing irons was a no brainer. surprised u made it an issue like u were fighting him for hours. maybe u were an observer in somene else's game
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by coogar: 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
rezy15:

well in d cod aw i played killing irons was a no brainer. surprised u made it an issue like u were fighting him for hours. maybe u were an observer in somene else's game

how did irons die?
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by rezy15(m): 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
coogar:

how did irons die?
chai!! He fell wit my arm. Na wa for you !!
You do realise dis question isn't necessary. I could hv easily found out how frm someone dat finished it
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by coogar: 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
rezy15:

chai!! He fell wit my arm. Na wa for you !!
You do realise dis question isn't necessary. I could hv easily found out how frm someone dat finished it

and that's exactly what you did!
you googled the answer or you spoke to someone that finished it. you don't sound like you have played the game.
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by cao(f): 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
coogar:

and that's exactly what you did!
you googled the answer or you spoke to someone that finished it. you don't sound like you have played the game.

You do realise that rezy15 is actually the OP of this thread, who appears to have owned this on his Xbox 360 more on less on release day, right?
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by coogar: 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
cao:

You do realise that rezy15 is actually the OP of this thread, who appears to have owned this on his Xbox 360 more on less on release day, right?

he copied those pics on the internet - don't believe the hype. grin
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by cao(f): 11:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
coogar:

he copied those pics on the internet - don't believe the hype. grin

And why would someone lie about that? Anywho, it's your prerogative to choose what to believe.
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by rezy15(m): 7:13am On Dec 05, 2014
cao:

And why would someone lie about that? Anywho, it's your prerogative to choose what to believe.
cao forget coogar. I run a modded xbox360 with freestyle dashboard. I take screenshots during my gaming. But he wouldn't understand. But frankly who cares ? Moving onto shadow of mordor. Maybe am going to copy screenshots from the net for dat game too
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by Badassniggga(m): 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
Pls someone should help me with this...

I recently got "cod modern warfare 3"

i tried running the game but i got an error which said "couldn't load image 'xp'

does anyone here have this same issue? Pls help with the fix...
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by purplekayc(m): 10:46pm On Jan 06, 2015
Badassniggga:
Pls someone should help me with this...

I recently got "cod modern warfare 3"

i tried running the game but i got an error which said "couldn't load image 'xp'
does anyone here have this same issue? Pls help with the fix...
whats your graphics and RAM memory?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UK49 Codes UK 49s Hot And Cold Numbers / Ps3 Slim Vs Ps3 Fat / Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.