Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

She Is Angry Because I Did Not Let Her Visit Me In My Brother's House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Angry Because I Did Not Let Her Visit Me In My Brother's House (1024 Views)

She Comes To Visit Me On Her Period / Please Help Me O... How Do I Make Her Visit? / Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Angry Because I Did Not Let Her Visit Me In My Brother's House by adonbilivit: 10:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
okay i am living with my elder brother and my girlfriend is insisting on visiting me. i told her my brother would consider it disrespectful and she flared up saying she doubts if i love her. have i wronged her by this?
Re: She Is Angry Because I Did Not Let Her Visit Me In My Brother's House by buchisom1(m): 11:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
No jus let her come den u can go out and ve drinks outside...it not necessary it must b inside d house
Re: She Is Angry Because I Did Not Let Her Visit Me In My Brother's House by adonbilivit: 11:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
buchisom1:
No jus let her come den u can go out and ve drinks outside...it not necessary it must b inside d house
omo relationship tire me. going through this bs is making me upset.
Re: She Is Angry Because I Did Not Let Her Visit Me In My Brother's House by buchisom1(m): 12:02am On Nov 05, 2014
adonbilivit:
omo relationship tire me. going through this bs is making me upset.
relationshp is swt whn u doin it wit a mature mind ..jus explain tinz to her and if she no hear den let her come anytin she see she tak am lik dat
Re: She Is Angry Because I Did Not Let Her Visit Me In My Brother's House by AfricanApple(f): 12:51am On Nov 05, 2014
I might also get angry if its me cos it would be like u don't want her to know where u live, and dat could mean u have another girl dat ur brother knows, alot of things happen so some ladies will just try to be careful

there's nothing wrong if she come to your house unless u are still a baby and your brother is still pampering u

besides u must not do d kini kon kon na grin so what's gonna be disrespectful there

1 Share

Re: She Is Angry Because I Did Not Let Her Visit Me In My Brother's House by adonbilivit: 7:40am On Nov 05, 2014
AfricanApple:
I might also get angry if its me cos it would be like u don't want her to know where u live, and dat could mean u have another girl dat ur brother knows, alot of things happen so some ladies will just try to be careful

there's nothing wrong if she come to your house unless u are still a baby and your brother is still pampering u

besides u must not do d kini kon kon na grin so what's gonna be disrespectful there
i am grown(21) and i have no other but...i have not seen my bro bring a girl to the house so i dont think it is proper for me to open the floor. she does not understand me often. i am getting tired
Re: She Is Angry Because I Did Not Let Her Visit Me In My Brother's House by AfricanApple(f): 8:04am On Nov 05, 2014
adonbilivit:
i am grown(21) and i have no other but...i have not seen my bro bring a girl to the house so i think it is proper for me to open the floor. she does not understand me often. i am getting tired
21 might not be a grown up to everybody tongue

I understand where u coming from now, d fact dat ur brother hasn't brought a girl to d house doesnt matter much but u have to tell him first, watch his reactions to know if he likes it or not, then u know what to do
Re: She Is Angry Because I Did Not Let Her Visit Me In My Brother's House by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
adonbilivit:
i am grown(21) and i have no other but...i have not seen my bro bring a girl to the house so i dont think it is proper for me to open the floor. she does not understand me often. i am getting tired

shocked
Re: She Is Angry Because I Did Not Let Her Visit Me In My Brother's House by adonbilivit: 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2014
desire7:

shocked
hey

(1) (Reply)

19 Differences Between A Man And A Boy / Things Men Do That Upset Women / 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.