Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

The Many Insecurities Of Social Media 'men' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Many Insecurities Of Social Media 'men' (464 Views)

Ladies: 4 Insecurities Your Man Has, But Will Never Admit / Insecurities Of A Broke Guy In Every Relationship / How Can You Overcome Insecurities In A Long Distance Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Many Insecurities Of Social Media 'men' by kozaic(f): 1:33am On Nov 05, 2014
Am not a 'MAN' basher neither am i a 'feminist but it quite hilarious and laughable to always come across post and update on Men laying down rules on how to keep their MEN while some are quite appluadable other wreck of inferiority COMPLEX.

Its not odd to see some 'baby MEN' threatening WOMEN of becoming menopausal and dying lonely and single without a MAN to call their own.

I respect people opinion so i dnt expect everyone to buy my idea.

A relationship is a way two way thing, certain relational entities are mutual like RESPECT,LOVE,GIVING... Any body in a relationship either a MAN OR WOMAN who feels or thinks that they have monopoly over the aforementioned relational entity is not fit to be in a relationship and needs to consider being in a partnership and not a relationship.

A man who beats his wife, derive her of her emotional, cannot provide for his family and does not respect should not come online giving advice on how women should keep their men.

A woman who is constantly bitter, a cheat,aggressive should not come online saying all men are the same.

There's no healthy relationship that is one sided...be it a Man or a Woman a compromise of mutual respect must be reached before its can be successful.

People should stop whimpering online on how they want a perfect spouse without working on themselves first...
Re: The Many Insecurities Of Social Media 'men' by NeduLuiZ(m): 7:54am On Nov 05, 2014

(1) (Reply)

How Much Money Is Enough? / Some Facts About Men / The Tradition Of Gettin Married To A Late Brother Wife,Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.